PDA

View Full Version : Stop fucking touching me!

Kidou
Nov 21, 2004, 08:59 PM
This rant is dedicated to Brad. Who can't keep his fucking hands off me. I mean, I know I am cute and all, but still. Hands off.

First off, you know I have Joey. And you have Katie. So leave me alone!

The stupid kid thought it would be cute to grab me at the volleyball games and in the car.. and try to kiss me. Except, the last time he did it was on the bus. I grabbed his throat and told him I would rip it out if he did it again.

So.. hooray for me!

Shadowpawn
Nov 21, 2004, 09:04 PM
Sounds like the guy's a prev who can't control himself. Stay away from him.

Kidou
Nov 21, 2004, 09:07 PM
Yes. Good idea.

Skuda
Nov 21, 2004, 09:44 PM
you may have forgot

a kick to the beans is all you need.

Kidou
Nov 21, 2004, 10:35 PM
It isn't that easy when he could easily pin me down and beat the shit out of me.

I need my whip.. or my katars..

Shadowpawn
Nov 21, 2004, 10:44 PM
Just what the hell are you doing with a whip, may I ask?

Scrub
Nov 21, 2004, 11:02 PM
On 2004-11-21 19:44, Shadowpawn wrote:
Just what the hell are you doing with a whip, may I ask?

;_; I'm not allowed to say.

And unless you're an idiot, a knife can defeat a fist.>_>

navci
Nov 21, 2004, 11:04 PM
On 2004-11-21 20:02, GreyPhantasm wrote:

;_; I'm not allowed to say.

And unless you're an idiot, a knife can defeat a fist.>_>

Depending whose fist it is.
Your knife can easily be taken out of you and be turned back to you.

Scrub
Nov 21, 2004, 11:09 PM
I'm sure a kid not even out of highschool yet could do that. -_-

navci
Nov 22, 2004, 12:06 AM
On 2004-11-21 20:09, GreyPhantasm wrote:

You'll be suprised.

Point: Don't think a weapon is gonna help you change that. Best way to deal with this is I guess hm, just stay away from that moron?

Zelutos
Nov 22, 2004, 01:33 AM
Touching is good..

Sorry >.>

Solstis
Nov 22, 2004, 03:20 AM
On 2004-11-21 21:06, navinator wrote:

On 2004-11-21 20:09, GreyPhantasm wrote:

You'll be suprised.

Point: Don't think a weapon is gonna help you change that. Best way to deal with this is I guess hm, just stay away from that moron?

Did anyone say Saru... Sagasu?

Yes, I agree with teh bear hat lady.

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Nov 22, 2004, 05:57 AM
On 2004-11-21 22:33, Zelutos wrote:
Touching is good..

Sorry >.>

UNNECESSARY and UNWANTED touching isn't!

- Someone at work keeps touching me. She's soo cute too. Must keep self under control. >_< Also she has a boyfriend(who gave a gift of a cake)....unlucky me. -

And why the hell is this in rants?!
Lemme go rant about that while I'm at it.

Kidou
Nov 22, 2004, 08:43 PM
Some touching is good. Brad touching me is not good. And this is a rant, because I said it is.

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Nov 23, 2004, 02:55 AM
On 2004-11-22 17:43, Kidou wrote:
Some touching is good. Brad touching me is not good. And this is a rant, because I said it is.

My apologies.
It IS a RANT.
It just got way off topic there.
Usually happens with a rant that has less details than the average, maybe? People fill in the blank(even when there are none) with things they feel they need to say(even when nothing is needed to be said?).

Ok. Sorry again.

Kidou
Nov 23, 2004, 06:59 PM
It is okay. I'll forgive you.

Kizaragu
Nov 23, 2004, 10:35 PM
Why don't you just threaten this give with first violence and if he continues the charade, threaten to tell his other half?

Sagasu
Nov 25, 2004, 03:02 AM
On 2004-11-22 00:20, Solstis wrote:

Did anyone say Saru... Sagasu?

Yes, I agree with teh bear hat lady.

*ahem*

Anyways,

I'd give this advice to anyone who has to deal with public indoctrination centers, a.k.a. schools. Learn to defend yourself. Martial arts, wrestling, anything is better than nothing. Stick with it, knowing you can handle yourself in a pinch is more than satisfactory.. its almost a drug.

You've got a serious problem on your hands, and its not the guy touching your ass all the time or trying to kiss your petite face. Its the fact that you didn't bite his lips, crush his balls with your knee, or hurt his face in some manner. (I suggest eyes)

Basic things you can do when faced by someone forcing themselves on you include. Letting out a shriek, piercing noises travel quite a ways, and other males with swelling pants are often willing to play hero of the damsel of distress. Sorry navibear, but I'm goign to have to say that if you can get any distance between yourself and your attacker, you can hold it, and increase it by having some object or another in your hand. Intimidation is half the fight, while a knife might be easy to knock out of an amateurs hand, it still creates two important factors, caution and focus.

Whether it be a knife, gun, stick, vase for flowers, waving anything in someones face can dramatically effect the fight, Automatically, the attacker becomes more cautios, and not so willing to throw himself/herself at you in a heart bea. Time meams opportunity to run, and opportinuty to attract assistance. Focus, while someone is all cautios and intent on avoiding damage from the object in your hand(s) you have the advantage of a double edged defense. Example: Guy grabs your knife hand, and is quite intent on keeping it away from himself. Instead of struggling with that, you have quite a few other options. Legs, get in his legs with yours and trip him. Teeth, skin is soft, teeth are scary. Biting is usually somethign that will take one aback and cause them to pause. Do you want to hold on to someone tying to rip out your throat with their teeth?

My point is, weapons are good, be sure to attain them if not before, during a fight. Hand to hand combat takes patience and endurance to learn how to use effectively, especially when trying to go up against someone radically stronger than yourself.

Etc.

My advice, hurt him. If he comes back, hurt him again. Dont abide with abuse.

BTW: Generally speaking, you cannot rape the willing. If your not to try and solve a problem yourself, then expect little pity from those who have the I.Q. above that of a can of beans.

navci
Nov 26, 2004, 01:11 AM
On 2004-11-25 00:02, Sagasu wrote:

BTW: Generally speaking, you cannot rape the willing. If your not to try and solve a problem yourself, then expect little pity from those who have the I.Q. above that of a can of beans.

Well said.

Eanae
Nov 27, 2004, 08:20 PM
A highschooler could easily turn a knife around. My friend is a blackbelt. been doing martial arts for about 4 years. He tottally owns anyone who tries to touch him. I used to do that stuff, but i quite a while back cause of money problems.

Edit: And I agree. Kick the jewels will do him good.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Eanae on 2004-11-27 17:21 ]</font>

Allos
Nov 28, 2004, 09:55 PM
Kiz, if the dude is in highschool I doubt he has an "other half" as you say.

Shadowpawn
Nov 28, 2004, 10:25 PM
On 2004-11-28 18:55, Allos wrote:

Sure he does, her name is Ms. Wright Han...>_>

Scrub
Nov 28, 2004, 10:53 PM
On 2004-11-28 19:25, Shadowpawn wrote:

On 2004-11-28 18:55, Allos wrote:

Sure he does, her name is Ms. Wright Han...>_>

O_O SHE'S HAVING AN AFFAIR WITH ME WHILE I'M HAVING AN AFFAIR WITH HER ON SARA?!?!!?

Shadowpawn
Nov 28, 2004, 11:00 PM
On 2004-11-28 19:53, GreyPhantasm wrote:
O_O SHE'S HAVING AN AFFAIR WITH ME WHILE I'M HAVING AN AFFAIR WITH HER ON SARA?!?!!?

Damn Straight!

polishedweasel
Dec 3, 2004, 07:44 PM
Why don't you just tell your boyfriend? Instead of posting this on some web forum? Or is your man a pansy that won't do anything? If anyone ever got near my fiance and made her feel uncomfortable, you can guarantee I'll be spending that night in jail.

Sagasu
Dec 3, 2004, 07:49 PM
On 2004-12-03 16:44, polishedweasel wrote:
Why don't you just tell your boyfriend? Instead of posting this on some web forum? Or is your man a pansy that won't do anything? If anyone ever got near my fiance and made her feel uncomfortable, you can guarantee I'll be spending that night in jail.

They're seperated by quite a bit of land.

its not so simple, he can't be there everyday.

polishedweasel
Dec 3, 2004, 08:33 PM
Okay, then tell some higher up's that you're being sexually harassed. That's basically what it is, don't stand for it. Becuase it will only get worse over time.

Scrub
Dec 3, 2004, 11:11 PM
Or is your man a pansy that won't do anything?

polishedweasel
Dec 4, 2004, 12:31 AM
On 2004-12-03 20:11, GreyPhantasm wrote:

Intelligent response fuckwad. Did I hit a nerve or something, or are you the aforementioned punk boyfriend?

Solstis
Dec 4, 2004, 12:45 AM
On 2004-12-03 21:31, polishedweasel wrote:

On 2004-12-03 20:11, GreyPhantasm wrote:

Intelligent response fuckwad. Did I hit a nerve or something, or are you the aforementioned punk boyfriend?

I think hell just froze over.

It's polished!

(uh, yes he is)

polishedweasel
Dec 4, 2004, 01:12 AM
Why howdy thar! Actually shattered told me about the site getting pwnt, so I wanted to see for myself. It's kinda barren here now.

Scrub
Dec 4, 2004, 11:15 AM
To keep the sanctity of PSOW and the vortex between Hell and Earth closed, I will not type a response.

polishedweasel
Dec 4, 2004, 02:21 PM
Then you obviously have failed in your mission, seeing as you've typed a response as you've said you wouldn't. You're not gonna win this one kid.

BrokenHope
Dec 4, 2004, 05:07 PM
I damn well hope that grey isn't the boyfriend, or that they have their profiles wrong.

Otherwise we have a 35 year old going out with a 16 year old.. which is quite plainly wrong.

Tycho
Dec 4, 2004, 05:33 PM
1969 is the standard date, I think it means he never bothered to fill out all the questions. x.x

geewj
Dec 4, 2004, 10:02 PM
This isn't freshkills, so stop pretending it is.