PDA

View Full Version : Are we dull

Anubis_
Nov 22, 2004, 04:48 AM
I am seriously out of it..

I've spent a lot of time offline and now that I'm back on, and it seems weird...

before you ask, "a lot of time" is about, lets see , febuary, march, about ten months...

Now its like, theirs nothing to it,, Now I feel like a nerd for loging on a site..

some one help me, I think i'm loosing my mind.

navci
Nov 22, 2004, 05:32 AM
On 2004-11-22 01:48, Anubis_ wrote:
I am seriously out of it..

I've spent a lot of time offline and now that I'm back on, and it seems weird...

before you ask, "a lot of time" is about, lets see , febuary, march, about ten months...

Now its like, theirs nothing to it,, Now I feel like a nerd for loging on a site..

some one help me, I think i'm loosing my mind.

It isn't that uncommon.
Relax. Sit back.

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Nov 22, 2004, 06:31 AM
Don't worry, last night my older brother(who is somehow the person whom I'm always compared to/living in his shadow kinda thing) told me:

"What-chu talking about? Everyone is a nerd now! We all play video games right?"

Me- response:
"But not all people understand video games or have played them a long time"

In walks his friend:
"What's so tight about this new thing? The touch screen?" *points to Nintendo DS on newspaper advertisements that I had walked to store to buy.

Brother:
"It's got like on Mario Kart a map on the bottom."

Bro friend:
"Oh okay cool."

Hehe.
It seems some of us are more of nerds than others.
I was completely silent because I read EGM and game mags all the time and knew all about DS spec and stuff. My brother can dumb-down all of that to a common video game(Halo/Madden playing ONLY) n00b in mere seconds. It would take me about 5 minutes to school someone. But with ADD nowadays, no-one pays attention to anything that long.

Allos
Nov 22, 2004, 10:20 PM
You still stationed in Afghanistan?

Zelutos
Nov 22, 2004, 10:48 PM
We're dull, and these forums are a waste of peoples time. I say, shut them down for good.

doubletake123
Nov 22, 2004, 10:53 PM
whoa no one told me fkl was back up...*thinks of hitlist* >)

Mixfortune
Nov 23, 2004, 02:32 AM
On 2004-11-22 19:53, doubletake123 wrote:
whoa no one told me fkl was back up...*thinks of hitlist* >)

OH SHIT!