PDA

View Full Version : The art of being a blatant idiot. I've lost faith in the en

KodiaX987
Nov 22, 2004, 07:36 PM
I no longer care about thieves and rapists that could possibly wander the streets and subways of my city.

In fact, I find those examples to be more annoying than anything I've ever seen:

I RIDE WITH DISCOUNT, BITCH!!!
I was on my way back from school when the bus picked someone up, he looked in his late 20s. He inserts cash into the machine but the driver tells him he's still 1$ short. The guy replied by saying he was gonna file a formal complaint - even after an old lady decided to give him a dollar to get him to pay and shut the hell up. The guy went to sit at the far back of the bus and yelled insults at the driver on the way there.

I'M NOT PHYSICALLY HANDICAPPED, BUT I AM A RETARD...
I have just decided that perfectly normal-looking people now have the legal right to park in handicapped parking spots without their blue card, for the reason that they simply show that they are complete retards by consciously violating the law. There was a report about them on the news tonight. The news crew intercepted several people in full possession of their skills driving into those special parking spots. After interview, turned out almost all of them just weren't supposed to be there. One woman said she was just running in and out and was only gonna be there for a minute. Another woman parked in there using her disabled husband's (expired) card. Another guy simply shouted that his wife was disabled and then just walked away. And finally, best of all, a man parked into the spot and then claimed to not have seen the disabled sign, despite it being planted firmly in front of the car, and also painted in YELLOW OVER BLUE BACKGROUND on the fucking asphalt!

I REDIAL JUST TO PISS YOU OFF!
Some guy signed into a private MUCK and began spewing out insults at everybody and just being an offensive whore. The admin replied by cutting off priviledges to guests. The idiot came back and signed up under several names to keep going, all of which were booted. Then the admin banned his IP address. This is when we learned the moron was on DIAL-UP, and thus he began redialing at his ISP to get a new number everytime. Now, I don't know what's the worst. The fact that we have such dumbfucks alive on the fact of the earth, or the fact that the admin actually gave THREE WARNINGS to EACH ACCOUNT THE IDIOT HAD SIGNED INTO even though we ALL knew it was him!!!

Kidou
Nov 22, 2004, 08:49 PM
I am sorry the world is lame

Sayara
Nov 22, 2004, 09:29 PM
The people in Point 2 absolutely sicken me. Like to the point if i were violent enough i'd do something mean to their car. And to think humans are supposidly the smartest liveforms around.

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Nov 23, 2004, 01:55 AM
People also tend to rape the system of workman's comp(-ensation).

You know you've seen the stories on TV of private investigators tracking down the supposed disabled workers to see them clearly take off bandages and crutches and what not after leaving a place where they must show proof of disability. They walk around just fine and go do crappy past-times with their new source of income.

They get caught red handed and are immediately defense to the tone of:
"Get the F outta my face/get that camera off me."
Or the passive type:
"You'll be hearing from my lawyer!"

I know what you mean about the parking in the handicapped parking spaces.
How lazy are people getting these days?
Do they really have to save a few precious minutes from finding parking available and walk(OMG walk?! How dare you! I'm better than that!) up to the damn store or place of business rather than park in front, be a lazy ass and get all defense if they are caught.

They're probably parking at some fast food place anyway to further the cycle of laziness and obesity.

I'm gonna try not to think about this and let it go. There's nothing I can do to change it and I should not stereotype, judge, or speculate about people as a whole.

navci
Nov 23, 2004, 02:15 AM
All the idiots who park on the handicapped parking spots, should be MADE handicapped.

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Nov 23, 2004, 04:01 AM
On 2004-11-22 23:15, navinator wrote:
All the idiots who park on the handicapped parking spots, should be MADE handicapped.

I think that Kodiax kinda said that they "were" in the sense they are so retarded to be using such spaces to "only be a minute", "get something for wife" etc.
Bastards. Unjustifiable. Mental handicaps(or just plain being hardheaded) aren't the same as physical ones in all instances. Shame on you jerks.

I've also seen before a Mercedes Benz parked in a handicapped parking spot. The man was really handicapped, wheelchair and all. But how did he get that car? How was he driving it? hand controls I guess. It was weird to finally see someone who needed to use a handicap parking spot be able to do so, but with a luxury car.
It was like O_O WTF?,
then -_- ...

Deathscythealpha
Nov 23, 2004, 05:10 AM
On 2004-11-22 16:36, KodiaX987 wrote:
I'M NOT PHYSICALLY HANDICAPPED, BUT I AM A RETARD...
I have just decided that perfectly normal-looking people now have the legal right to park in handicapped parking spots without their blue card, for the reason that they simply show that they are complete retards by consciously violating the law. There was a report about them on the news tonight. The news crew intercepted several people in full possession of their skills driving into those special parking spots. After interview, turned out almost all of them just weren't supposed to be there. One woman said she was just running in and out and was only gonna be there for a minute. Another woman parked in there using her disabled husband's (expired) card. Another guy simply shouted that his wife was disabled and then just walked away. And finally, best of all, a man parked into the spot and then claimed to not have seen the disabled sign, despite it being planted firmly in front of the car, and also painted in YELLOW OVER BLUE BACKGROUND on the fucking asphalt!

Had a rant about this a couple of months back. Seeing as i wa sout of work for 3 months in between semesters, I helped my Mum out alot as she's just been deemed disabled with serious back problems. Most of the stuff i would help with was going up to the shops to help her out with getting little bits and pieces. Everytime we went up there was at least one fucktard parking in the disabled spots who was clearly able to walk. We once had a prat who had parked over 2 spots. All selfish wankers. If they had to help out someone who can't walk properly anymore and see all the shit they had to go through i wonder if they would think twice about taking the parking spaces rightfully assigned to them? No, theyve probably still got their heads rammed firmly up the anus'.

One thing I did find out though is that the partner of a disabled person can use a disabled card to go on errands for the disabled one (in the UK at least). My Dad never uses this clause as he can walk fine and the extra few minutes from a car park to the shops isnt going to kill him. He feels theres people out there who need those spaces alot more then he does.

Mystil
Nov 23, 2004, 06:58 AM
That guy truely is the King of Ranting.(only cause I retired)

KodiaX987
Nov 23, 2004, 03:59 PM
On 2004-11-23 03:58, Silhouette wrote:
(only cause I retired)

You can't deny the truth! http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif

Daikarin
Nov 23, 2004, 05:17 PM
I say, send them all to the army.

Nai_Calus
Nov 23, 2004, 10:16 PM
On 2004-11-23 01:01, HAYABUSA-FMW- wrote:

I've also seen before a Mercedes Benz parked in a handicapped parking spot. The man was really handicapped, wheelchair and all. But how did he get that car? How was he driving it? hand controls I guess. It was weird to finally see someone who needed to use a handicap parking spot be able to do so, but with a luxury car.
It was like O_O WTF?,
then -_- ...

...What the FUCK? That is the most fucking offensive thing I've heard in a fucking month. OMG HE'S HANDICAPPED!!!11one!11 So OBVIOUSLY he can't be successful enough to buy it himself! And god forbid he should have the same desire for nice things as able-bodied people! What the fuck is he thinking?! He needs to be driving a Ford POS!

Was it a bigger car? If so, it's easier to get in and out of than a normal mid-sized or compact. Did it have leather seats? Those are a HELL of a lot easier to slide along. Maybe he just has perfectly normal sensibilities that say 'Hey, I can get a 'Benz! Cool! Let's do it!'? Maybe mommy/dad/spouse is helping pay for it/bought it because hmm, small cars are a pain in the ass? >_>; Why do you think you see so many old people in those bloody huge boat cars from the 80s? Half of why they bought them back then is likely that 1: They were nice(at the time) 2: They were easier for them to get in and out of.

See, my step grandmother is in a nursing home, and she's 91. A couple of years ago or so, we used to be able to go visit her sometimes(She lives about 700 miles away). We'd take her out to eat then, because, while she was in a wheelchair, she could still go out and get out of it a little. So we usually had our normal car, with cloth seats and normal mid-sized and all that usual stuff. We had hell getting her in and out. Next time we flew and had a rental car that got upgraded to a 'luxury' type. Big, leather seats, etc. No troubles at all with her, and six months had passed... Now, even then she was just getting worse, so...

Yeah. WTF, people, the physically handicapped have the same fucking brain you and I do. They can fucking work and be successful. They have the same kind of sensibilities that you and I do. -_-

anwserman
Nov 24, 2004, 03:12 AM
I don't think he was trying to be offensive. Hell, it would surprise me to see a handicapped person driving such a vehicle. Hell, it surprises me to see somebody drive such a vehicle, period.

What would you expect from somebody who sees nothing but Chevys and rusted out vehicles? I mean, its gotten better around here but still. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

hollowtip
Nov 26, 2004, 05:57 AM
What really sickens me about handicapped zones is how easily many people can qualify for them.

And the one point you made about the guy cussing out the driver of the bus would have really pissed me off if I was there. It's fucking stupid when people take it out on employees for doing their job. If the coint machine is fucked up you call the people who made the damn thing.

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Nov 30, 2004, 04:24 AM
On 2004-11-23 19:16, Ian-KunX wrote:

On 2004-11-23 01:01, HAYABUSA-FMW- wrote:

It was like O_O WTF?,
then -_- ...

...What the FUCK? That is the most fucking offensive thing I've heard in a fucking month. OMG HE'S HANDICAPPED!!!11one!11 So OBVIOUSLY he can't be successful enough to buy it himself! And god forbid he should have the same desire for nice things as able-bodied people! What the fuck is he thinking?! He needs to be driving a Ford POS!

Was it a bigger car? If so, it's easier to get in and out of than a normal mid-sized or compact. Did it have leather seats? Those are a HELL of a lot easier to slide along. Maybe he just has perfectly normal sensibilities that say 'Hey, I can get a 'Benz! Cool! Let's do it!'? Maybe mommy/dad/spouse is helping pay for it/bought it because hmm, small cars are a pain in the ass? >_>; Why do you think you see so many old people in those bloody huge boat cars from the 80s? Half of why they bought them back then is likely that 1: They were nice(at the time) 2: They were easier for them to get in and out of.

See, my step grandmother is in a nursing home, and she's 91. A couple of years ago or so, we used to be able to go visit her sometimes(She lives about 700 miles away). We'd take her out to eat then, because, while she was in a wheelchair, she could still go out and get out of it a little. So we usually had our normal car, with cloth seats and normal mid-sized and all that usual stuff. We had hell getting her in and out. Next time we flew and had a rental car that got upgraded to a 'luxury' type. Big, leather seats, etc. No troubles at all with her, and six months had passed... Now, even then she was just getting worse, so...

Yeah. WTF, people, the physically handicapped have the same fucking brain you and I do. They can fucking work and be successful. They have the same kind of sensibilities that you and I do. -_-

I am sorry Ian. I did not mean to be offensive.

Yes, he damn sure could have afforded the car, worked hard for it, and been able to use it. Absolutely nothing wrong with that at all.

I was probably just damned jealous, OKAY. I'm pretty fucking poor if you ask me compared to ANYONE with a $50k + automobile. I walk to a bus stop and ride a bus with homeless people.
I fucking suck.
People point it out to me everyday. They even throw things at me to further fuel my rage and self destruction. I work a dead end job where even my boss makes fun of my ass for not having a car to work more of his slave hours, not having friends because of the damn job and no other life, and not having a girlfriend because I obviously am really "gay" in his eyes with a zero confidence level and no ability to socialize with people of the opposite sex. I run the store damn near by myself most times you jackass boss! You sit and read and complain that its slow, don't hire anyone...(okay sorry rambling). That guy with the Benz ruled. I don't even come close and I can use my damn legs. I feel like a complete and total failure compared to that guy OKAY.

I try not to care about menial things of status like a material object like a car. I am only human so I can't help it sometimes.

I have to help my grandmother in and out of our crappy SUV hell mobile(that is set up way too high for her to get in and out of easily) because no one else is considerate enough to do so without being bothered that it takes to long or some selfish shit. I do my best to watch over her but no one else seems to care. I'm feeling a lot of regret right now because I had to use the restroom for 7 minutes and she was left alone in the car, came outside on her own, and fell to the concrete parking lot. She's in a hospital now. I'm scared outta my mind.

Don't assume anything.
My response I felt was some facts, albeit biased however it seemed with some short smiley based reactions. Thus those can be used for a multitude of assumptions.

I'm sorry again to anyone I that I have offended. It was not my intention. Please beleieve me when I say that this is a sincere apology.

Aredhel
Nov 30, 2004, 10:13 PM
Yup, people do stupid, irreverent things all the time. What's important to remember is that the individual does them, not a specific group or culture or race or even a particular mindset to be discriminated against. Most of the time, it's out of inadvertence - people just don't care, or they fail to see how it could impact others (despite the fact that it may have large repercussions, unbeknownst to the catalyst).

What separates stupid people from smart ones, is not necessarily action, but consciousness and particular reaction. When you make a mistake out of inadvertence, you should learn that it was wrong to do that because the point was really short-sighted or was detrimental to the common good or maybe just specific people. The individuals of our society are, after all, defined by the people as well as the aspect of themselves by which they consciously (or otherwise, as it would be) choose to be defined through - such as your job, your art, your hobby, etc...As such, societal repercussions make a drastic defense for reason within an individual conscious of the fact that society is an institution for and of the people (it's the Government we all have trouble with).

A person is smart while the herd is dumb...we all begin to wonder sometimes. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_lol.gif

polishedweasel
Dec 3, 2004, 07:53 PM
In the United States, you can get away with anything, and do anything for that matter. I noticed something within the last few weeks.

Handicapped parking is completely abused, truth be told Americans are lazy, fat, sons of bitches that will get what's coming to them one day. There is no reason to be 5'7" and weigh 400 pounds. I'm sorry, but gluttony is a sin. And before you go and call me a communist, I've lived in the US for my entire life.

Actually people as a whole sicken me, 95% of people have this self-important attitude like their the best thing since sliced bread, most of that group of people have some form of fake illness that they use as a crutch, so that they can receive some form of workman's comp, or social security, welfare, etc. The reason there is so much poverty in the United States, is because people are fucking stupid.

I have members of my own family that don't want to do anything with theif live's except for get that 350$ check in the mail at the 1st of every month. Smoke Crack and not pay their child support. You know what, I'm going way off track, I sorta derailed your post Ian, hi by the way. =D

WraithVerge
Dec 6, 2004, 03:02 PM
And here... I was beginning to wonder if only I had noticed this. I guess people around where I live have selective blindness.

I swear I saw some dude apply for a handicap tag and all he had was a broken nose. Quite comical scene ensued...

A litte off-topic, but having to do with the laziness of people: the fucking grocery carts. I've had dents put in my car cause people unload their shit into the trunk and then push the cart away and leave it EVEN THOUGH THERE'S A FUCKIN SIGN TWO FEET FROM THEM SAYING "PLACE ALL CARTS HERE!". The cart, gliding oh so graciously along the road, collides into my car. I've only managed to catch one person in the act, but didn't get to catch up to him and bitch at him (oh, a bitching it would have been)

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: WraithVerge on 2004-12-06 12:06 ]</font>