Skuda
Nov 23, 2004, 09:53 PM
Scernario 1! the random babling

example
Zelutos: "Are you awake?"

Kuda (asleep): "time to get back to work!"

Scenario 2! screaming secrets

example
Kuda (asleep): I HATE YOU MOM!!! LEAVE ME THE HELL ALONE!!!

Kuda's mother: O_o

Scenario 3! almost making sense

example
Kuda's old middle school chum: Hot chick always come with cars.

Kuda (asleep): you should have thought about that before. mom told you.

>_>
<_<
o_o

I'm putting a tape recorder by my bed from now on.

TheOneHero
Nov 23, 2004, 10:44 PM
=D reminds me of last year's canoe trip with some friends. One of them woke up like at 2 a.m. saying, "I've lost my paddle! Guys we have to go back and get my paddle!" He then sat up in his sleeping back, waved his arms and "rowed". For several minutes of his, "We need to go back! I need my paddle!" and his "rowing" we told him to wake up and go back to sleep. >_>;

IamBob
Nov 23, 2004, 10:48 PM
i am also one of those gifted sleep talkers/walkers

once during a campout, i punched a kid in the face twice, in my sleep, because i had a dream about someone like making fun of me or something <_< >_>

also, during my sleep, i said (during a sleepover) out of no where, "Dont hold your ground, cause im using it", which, makes no sense, but thats why they are funny.

so fellow sleep talker/walkers, share your awsome "adventures" of sleep activity.

Zelutos
Nov 24, 2004, 11:13 PM
strange things indeed...how many times have i heard him talk in his sleep? a bajillion....some of which i'm not gonna repeat...i've also observed him sleeping like a mummy.

Squall179
Nov 25, 2004, 01:41 AM
A Mummy!? Yipes!

Anyway...

I do remember hearing from my mother one morning, a certain discussion in my sleep with Samus Aran...

and I remember the dream vividly too so I can pretty much back it up with my memory of it.

<Begin dream>
*Mindless random activity, like a normal day at highschool.....in the dream I was still there...blech*

*Samus Aran walks into the room*

<Me> Hello Lady.
*Other students gawking*
<Samus> Hello. Is that one kid around here? *is talking about a kid who I had caigh going through the contents of my backpack one day, about a week before the night of the dream*

<Me> *Points to the kid in question* yeah, right there.

<Samus> Got it.....this is going to be fun......you better have that payment ready when I'm done. *says this as she stalks up to the student, she is in her Varia Suit*

<Samus> *Picks the kid up and turns him over* Alright...letsseee......ah, here it is.

<Me> *relents* NO! Don't Stick it up there! (This can be confirmed by my mother if need be, as she heard this part)

<Samus> You hired me for this, I'm gonna do it. *says this before ramming the arm cannon up the kids butt and depositing a missle in it, without blowing it up, and then she pulls her cannon out and lets the boosters of the missle do their job*

<Kid> AHHH!!!! *exclaims this as he flys around the room from the fact that he happens to have a missle in his butt, and the thrusters of it are going like a saturn 5 rocket*

<Samus> *shrugs* You have the payment?

<Me> ...yeaaah....*Reaches into my back and pulls out a CD of Nat King Cole's christmas songs, and hands it to her*

<Samus> *Excited like a n00b, jumps up and down like a kiddie* OHMYGOSH!!! YEEEEEEHHAAAAAWWWW!!!!! *Says the last part as she space jumps out of the open classroom window*

<End of dream>

One of THE weirdest ones I have had, second only to one about what "The Man" does with ham sandwhiches......odd....

IamBob
Nov 25, 2004, 04:35 PM
well, i still think punching someone in the face is that coolest thing to do while sleeping

oh yea, 1. it was someone i hated and 2. i gave him a bloody nose ^_^

Sagasu
Nov 25, 2004, 05:20 PM
All of you need to think happy thoughts of leather couches, clipboards, and nauseating voices.

Scrub
Nov 25, 2004, 07:15 PM
...Sara sleeps like a vampire. >_> Arms crossed over her chest.

Sagasu
Nov 25, 2004, 11:15 PM
On 2004-11-25 16:15, GreyPhantasm wrote:

Thats to protect her chest from certain individuals ;)

KaFKa
Nov 25, 2004, 11:29 PM
ive done nothing while sleeping, aside form the occasional spout of snoring.

although ive done some questionable things while on certian drugs, those are something of a given.

TheOneHero
Nov 25, 2004, 11:35 PM
I've shouted about how much I hated one of my personal writings. I had finished one thing I've been working on for a year, heard my mom tell me the next day I had yelled, "I hate that stupid book!" >_>

You don't need to know other things ToH has said or done in his sleep...

Shattered_weasel
Nov 25, 2004, 11:38 PM
Only time I can remember me doing anything is in elementary school I ran into my mom and dad's at 3 AM room yelling "The Rain Dance Worked"...then I went back to my room and slept like an angel.

Don't ask.

Scrub
Nov 27, 2004, 12:57 PM
On 2004-11-25 20:15, Sagasu wrote:

On 2004-11-25 16:15, GreyPhantasm wrote:

Thats to protect her chest from certain individuals http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif

I was going to make a remark, but in the interest of saving my testicles I hold my peace. >_>