PDA

View Full Version : Grow Up

geewj
Nov 24, 2004, 01:09 AM
Every single fucking person in the world needs to grow up.

Stop whining about shit that has nothing to do with you.

Stop pretending like every single person is trying to shit on your pride when you're the one walking around acting like a jackass.

Stop trying to make a big deal about every single little fucking thing that ever happens to you.

Stop complaining if you're not fucking going to do anything about it.

Stop pretending like everyone hates you.

Stop pretending like everyone likes you.

Grow the fuck up.

RicoRoyal
Nov 24, 2004, 02:34 AM
Word.

Jehosaphaty
Nov 24, 2004, 08:58 PM
On 2004-11-23 22:09, Prof_Frink wrote:

does that include you?

Sagasu
Nov 25, 2004, 02:31 AM
On 2004-11-24 17:58, Jehosaphaty wrote:

does that include you?

Definatley, somehow I doubt he's going to be doing anything about it.

Mystil
Nov 25, 2004, 11:11 AM
On 2004-11-23 22:09, Prof_Frink wrote:

Stop whining about shit that has nothing to do with you.

Stop pretending like every single person is trying to shit on your pride when you're the one walking around acting like a jackass.

Stop trying to make a big deal about every single little fucking thing that ever happens to you.

Stop complaining if you're not fucking going to do anything about it.

Stop pretending like everyone hates you.

Stop pretending like everyone likes you.

Grow the fuck up.

I believe you need to take your own advice too.. -_-

Zelutos
Nov 25, 2004, 07:15 PM
i agree with everyone that pointed out that this topic applies to you. No offence

geewj
Nov 25, 2004, 10:57 PM
Way to take the obvious exaggeration litteraly guys. Two thumbs all the way up.

Of course "Every single person" wasn't actually refering to every single person. Because as one of you so brilliantly pointed out, that includes me, and many others who aren't guilty of the things I listed.

The rant was the part following the line you all used for the basis of your replies. The part I find funny is that none of the replies so far have had anything at all to do with the rant.

So yeah, before you start assuming things and put on your big foam fingers, I think you might want to read the rant.

Sagasu
Nov 25, 2004, 11:23 PM
Its okay, we forgive you.

You don't have to try to justify yourself for we understand ^_^

Sagasu
Nov 26, 2004, 12:32 AM
Hmm? I suppose you may be right about that, but thats hardly considerate.

Well frink, if you want decent respones you need to make a decent topic. Half the people here don't give enough of a care to try to decryptify your message, so of course we latched on to only what we could grasp, even if it was only a smigeon of the true meaning.

Perhaps you should be more direct, or perhaps we shouldn't bother replying at all if this is all that happens. Ah well, up to you ~.^

navci
Nov 26, 2004, 01:10 AM
Hm. I got a completely pointless reply that I posted. Did it got erased?

Well, here is another. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif
Go Frink.

Jehosaphaty
Nov 27, 2004, 10:39 AM
On 2004-11-25 19:57, Prof_Frink wrote:

oh come now. speaking of literally, i see thats how u took "does this apply to you". i dunno i thought it was humorous, but watever.

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Nov 29, 2004, 02:49 AM
Obviously the majority of Frink's post is true(my opinion on it.), therefore everyone skipped over it and onto the mandatory turnaround: "Applies to the poster ALSO!."

The people most in need of growing up do not realize it. They will be the tough ones to crack.

Besides, no one wants to grow up.
We all want to be Toys R Us kids.

-Off topic. Hot Damn people walk slow in shopping malls! Fuggin move suckers!
I only have a limited amount of time, am not a mall rat teenie-bopper, and just don't like crowds!

KodiaX987
Nov 29, 2004, 05:57 PM
Man, you people suck.

Myopathy
Nov 30, 2004, 01:24 AM
Go Frink.

Man, you people suck.

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Nov 30, 2004, 02:55 AM
On 2004-11-25 19:57, Prof_Frink wrote:

Of course "Every single person" wasn't actually refering to every single person. Because as one of you so brilliantly pointed out, that includes me, and many others who aren't guilty of the things I listed.

The rant was the part following the line you all used for the basis of your replies. The part I find funny is that none of the replies so far have had anything at all to do with the rant.

So yeah, before you start assuming things and put on your big foam fingers, I think you might want to read the rant.

Hehe.
No doubt a topic starting sentence such as:
"Most people need to grow up!"

never has the same effect as:

"Everyone needs to f-ing grow up. Damn it!"