PDA

View Full Version : Something's wrong ToH, and he doens't know what.

TheOneHero
Nov 24, 2004, 11:21 PM
Lately I've been getting this extreme burning in my upper-left chest so bad, it hurts me to walk really. I feel extremely weak, am often tired , and have terrible pain in my back and sides. My body burns but I don't have a fever, or I will freeze in a warm temperature room.

I really have no idea what is wrong with me, I haven't old my parents yet, thinking it just might be normal growing shit. Though if it continues or more symptoms come I'm going to let them know.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: TheOneHero on 2004-11-24 20:22 ]</font>

geewj
Nov 25, 2004, 01:03 AM
Is it to blame for all the topics?

Squall179
Nov 25, 2004, 01:27 AM
Those...

Are NOT growing pains.

You better see a doctor about that...all of it....and soon. Seriously.

Scrub
Nov 25, 2004, 08:29 AM
Sympathetic - That sucks, sometimes I get this weird burn in my knee that makes me almost fall on my ass for no reason.>_< I think I know what it's like.

Concerned - You should probably tell your parents, they've been around a long time and it's probably happened to them before.

Joking - It must have been from that Mark of Shame I gave you.>=P Next time I'll make the iron a little less hot.

Grey - Shake it off you pussy.

TheOneHero
Nov 25, 2004, 01:19 PM
On 2004-11-25 05:29, GreyPhantasm wrote:
Sympathetic - That sucks, sometimes I get this weird burn in my knee that makes me almost fall on my ass for no reason.>_< I think I know what it's like.

It sure does.

Concerned - You should probably tell your parents, they've been around a long time and it's probably happened to them before.

I most likely will, it's getting worse.

Joking - It must have been from that Mark of Shame I gave you.>=P Next time I'll make the iron a little less hot.

I ussually don't complain about being: in pain/sick/or just bleh.

@Frink: In Frink we trust, so I can agree. >_>

@Squall: See above from Grey.

Eanae
Nov 25, 2004, 03:06 PM
Could it be a case of nagging girl friend saying start telling me these things or I'll be your doom? >_>

Squall179
Nov 25, 2004, 04:29 PM

[/quote]

Whats that supposed to mean? I was just making a comment that you should have that checked out by a doctor or the like.

Sagasu
Nov 25, 2004, 05:11 PM
Take the stick from up out of your arse and go to the doctor.

Swallow your pride for the moment, this is not something to be taken lightly.

How are you suposed to edit for me when it feels like your body is burning?

TheOneHero
Nov 25, 2004, 05:28 PM
On 2004-11-25 13:29, Squall179 wrote:

Whats that supposed to mean? I was just making a comment that you should have that checked out by a doctor or the like.

[/quote]

>< I told srcub I was gonna tell my parents. >>

@Eanae, that could be it, but I doubt it. =p

@Sagasu, You can do amazing things when you're pain. ~_^

Zelutos
Nov 25, 2004, 07:08 PM
just go see a doctor ._.

TheOneHero
Nov 26, 2004, 12:30 AM
With much convincing from everyone, (and especially Eanae) I've decided to tell my parents, and must likely: go see a doctor. So you don't need to worry anymore. ^.^

Mowse
Nov 27, 2004, 03:16 AM
woah! this sounds like something serious...

Seriously, tell someone who can help. Like your parents or something... they can take you to a doctor.

*crosses fingers* >.o I hope its nothing serious...

Zelutos
Nov 27, 2004, 03:18 AM
Aaaaannnnddd the verdict is...?

space_butler
Nov 27, 2004, 06:29 AM
death by evil robot doctor?

Eanae
Nov 27, 2004, 10:34 AM
He's not going to next week. I'm sure he'll let you all know what happens, and if he can't, I will. ^__^