PDA

View Full Version : My Have list, why wont u guys trade with me?

Rukh
Feb 21, 2001, 04:41 PM
Double Saber +20
Flowens Sword
Blade Dance
Brionac
Visk 235W
M&A60 VISE
Club Of Laconium
Battle Verge
God/Arm
Elf/Arm
4x Hit Materials
Dragon Slayer
ParasiteWear(3 Slots)

-Rukh

Russian
Feb 21, 2001, 04:44 PM
What are you looking for?

Russian

Omega_Zero
Feb 21, 2001, 04:50 PM
I have my eye on that double saber +20 of yours. will you take money for it because i could give you loads of money. if not tell me what weapons you want for it.

Russian
Feb 21, 2001, 05:15 PM
I, too, am interested in the Double Saber, as I use a force who could really use it's TP regenerative ability. I'm also interested in the 3 slot Parasite Wear.

Do your Club of Loconium or Battle Verge have any plusses or creature bonuses?

Russian

Omega_Zero
Feb 21, 2001, 05:37 PM
right now my offer for the double saber +20 is 500,000 meseta, a Flowens sword, Two varistas, a dragonslayer+5 and a DB's saber+4. I could offer more if need be.

Omega_Zero
Feb 21, 2001, 05:46 PM
add to that 4 monogrinders, one digrinder, 1 luck material, 1 def material and 1 hit material. also a diska +4, gungnir+7 and a seizer lazer+1. also that flowens sword that i mentioned is +2.

Tkc613
Feb 22, 2001, 05:27 AM
Rukh, you usually have to post what you want as well.

Omega_Zero
Feb 22, 2001, 01:03 PM
wait I dont need the double saber i just got one. so Russian its all yours http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/icon_smile.gif

Russian
Feb 22, 2001, 01:21 PM
If Ruhk actually replies! LOL

Russian

Rukh
Feb 22, 2001, 01:23 PM
Ok, sorry guys, my connection has been down all day. Ok thanks for takin interest in my stuff, lets see. The things i was hopin for are:

I really want as much Luck material as i can get.

I'm not much interested in Meseta

I know I may not get this, but I would love to get a Stag Cuttlery, I think my 3 slot parasite wear is fairly valuable

I Am also looking for Delsabers left arm or his shield.

I would like S-Beats blade as well

Im willing to trade my stuff in a combination for this stuff, Make me an offer with one of the things i want, and you will most likely get it. Thanks for the replies!

-Rukh

PS I hang out in Titania Block 13, lobby 7 So thats where you can meet me most of the time.

Russian
Feb 22, 2001, 02:01 PM
I don't have any of those things, nor am I foolish enough to trade a Stag Cutlery for either of the items I wanted, especially the much lower-valued Double Saber. I'll wait until I find one on my own.

Russian