PDA

View Full Version : You've (probably) never seen it...

Scrub
Nov 28, 2004, 11:12 PM
After drawing a picture of Scrub as a Dragon Ball Z character, I got this request from a dear friend.

Beware, you might not find what you like. n_~

>_>

<_<

http://img42.exs.cx/img42/204/SailorScrub.gif

Scrub
Nov 28, 2004, 11:16 PM
Before I showed it to you all, I showed it to another friend...

Axem Ranger Red [9:58 PM]: I used to watch Dragon Ball Z on UPN back when I was like 8, but I didn't know it was from Japan back then.
Axem Ranger Red [9:58 PM]: All I knew was GOKU KICKED HYPER MEGA ASS AND HOLY FUCK SO DID VEGETA.
Axem Ranger Red [9:58 PM]: ^-^ I also watched Sailor Moon.
-Z [9:58 PM]: ...
Axem Ranger Red [9:58 PM]: You saw my Sailor Scrub picture, right?xD
-Z [9:59 PM]: ... no........ do i want to?
Axem Ranger Red [9:59 PM]: ...if I still have it. -,-,
-Z [9:59 PM]: heh
Axem Ranger Red [10:00 PM]: Pah.
Axem Ranger Red [10:00 PM]: Lemme draw it again.=D
-Z [10:00 PM]: heh, k
Axem Ranger Red [10:01 PM]: Viewer Beware: You're in for a scare.
Axem Ranger Red [10:01 PM]: n_~
-Z [10:01 PM]: ~_^
Axem Ranger Red [10:06 PM]: Be warned, as I said.(This was a link in the IM)
-Z [10:06 PM]: *sigh*
Axem Ranger Red [10:07 PM]: I'm posting it on FKL. ^-^
-Z [10:07 PM]: *reals back hand*
Axem Ranger Red [10:07 PM]: ;-; Was it THAT bad?
-Z [10:07 PM]: *backhand slap*
-Z [10:07 PM]: dont let me find you crossdressing again -,-,
Axem Ranger Red [10:08 PM]: ...
Axem Ranger Red [10:08 PM]: ;.; It was only my evil side...
Jason7910 [10:09 PM]: ... [insert a http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_nono.gif here]

Sagasu
Nov 28, 2004, 11:17 PM
Cosmic deku power and tight butt hugging costumes?

This wasn't a request from your other half was it?

Scrub
Nov 28, 2004, 11:19 PM
It was from one of the DTPA guys.

Finding out which one is YOUR job. n_~

-Z
Nov 28, 2004, 11:24 PM
backhand slaps are better than regular slaps because:

1: you can put your hand into a fist to gain momentum and add more sting to the impact with your knuckles

2: you can prepare yourself to punch with that hand quicker than when you slap someone regularly

3: it's more degrading to your opponent.

woo. ^_^

-Z
Nov 28, 2004, 11:24 PM
backhand slaps are better than regular slaps because:

1: you can put your hand into a fist to gain momentum and add more sting to the impact with your knuckles

2: you can prepare yourself to punch with that hand quicker than when you slap someone regularly

3: it's more degrading to your opponent.

woo. ^_^

Sayara
Nov 28, 2004, 11:36 PM
woah x3
dont forget rings too D:

Sagasu
Nov 28, 2004, 11:38 PM
Damned servers =P

Ooo, are we talking preferred methods of damage now?

I dunno.

Instead of a backhand, with a slap you are then free to grab the guys/gals face. If your not afraid to get your hands dirty, grabbing the bottom of somones jaw and yaking either down or towards you will seriously jar your opponent. Also hes closer to you, so you have many other opportunities to inflict pain.

Humans can take quite a number of blows before really being down for the count, and each time you knock them back you need to re-establish another plan of attack. One reason why grapling is so damned fun. Necks are sensitive, and soft. If you learn how to get to the neck in any given situation, you can knock people out no problem ^_^

Fingers, while they can focus on one point are easily pried off. Whereas with your arm you can cover much more ground. Now even if your lacking in physical strength, your throat resting in someones joint denies most people of common sense. Pressure from two directions, focusing on one point, crunch ~.^

Good sir what do you mean by my face is red? I haven't touched a drop of liquor since me wife fobid it.

Alas, wtf..

-Z
Nov 28, 2004, 11:41 PM
One is the loneliest number that you'll ever do
Two can be as bad as one, its the loneliest number since the number one

three would be the way to go...

*deletes it back to number one...*

Scrub
Nov 29, 2004, 12:03 AM
Heheheheheehh. My brother thought he was the shit because he grabbed me from behind yesterday, and said "Just try to get out!"

So I bashed in his nose with the back of my head and he had to fly 2 feet backwards.XD I have a very hard head...

...which you already knew.

-Z
Nov 29, 2004, 12:03 AM
On 2004-11-28 20:38, Sagasu wrote:
Damned servers =P

Ooo, are we talking preferred methods of damage now?

Sagasu, if you're looking for a quick kill with an open hand and an throat, simply get a hand around their neck, and push your thumb down and forward between the windpipe and the colarbone. deprives victim of air pretty much immediately, and you've still got another hand to play around with http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Sagasu
Nov 29, 2004, 02:50 AM
No offense, but your bro can't handle himself worth a jack if thats the case ~.^