PDA

View Full Version : ToH : What you didn't know | A true story

TheOneHero
Nov 30, 2004, 12:49 AM
All right, I shared the simplified part of this with Eanae, and recalled so many great memories in doing so; I want to share it with you all. I can assure you it will be...somewhat long, boring in some places, but overall a great though true story.

Let's began with me in elementary school.

I was a lamo, huge ass shirts on a little me. With long hair, like, -Z long. I was the shyest kid you'd ever meet, as well as the most picked on. I always looked down, not wanting to look at anyway, I didn't like to breathe around other people. I would hold my breath so no one knew I was around, or so I thought at the time. I was extremely depessed, had and still have a high anxiety disorder. My sight was terrible, since I constantly looked down my eyes only focused on things just a few feet away. I was told that I could possibly go blind if I didn't start looking up. I was given special glasses to help my sight improve, but was so embarresed and so nervous I hardly ever wore them. I was a trusting kid too, someone would act caring then turn on me and put me down to lift themselves up.

5th grade: alf way through the school year I had to leave. From being abused by classmates, and the staff...ooh man, the staff. What assholes. One day a close friend of mine (at the time) had kicked me in the back witht he flat of his shoe, I went right into my locker and was punched and kicked by him. My parents called the cops when they found out. The police told the principal to expel my friend for attacking me, he said he would and that I shouldn't be afriad to go back to school.

I went back the next day only to see my "friend" sitting in his desk beside mine. The staff had done nothing, and still did nothing even when I was attacked. And so, I was taken out of school.

Fast foward in my life to 8th grade.

I had been homeschooled for some time, just moved to Fort Wayne a year before and had met several new friends that for once, I actually believed cared. I was sill the same nerdy/lame ToH, still looking down, wearing large shirts tucked in and same long hair. I wanted to go back to a public school, but was too afraid/depressed/nervous. So one of my friends convinced me to go, since he was going to be a 7th grader at the middle school and that I would know someone. I thought it was all right then, so I went back to a public school.

Big mistake, though maybe, the best mistake of my life.

Within days he was making me into someone not to be trusted, he hit me with his school books, refused to help me even in the smallest things. Things got much worse when I had gone to a picnic with many people from my church. We sat at a lake under a shelter waiting out the storm that had come up. One girl had gotten into a boat and turned it adrift into the water. Nobody noticed or choosed not to, and so I went out into the lake and helped get her back to shore safely. My "friend" found out and told everyone that I had planned the whole thing to make myself look good.

The lies spread quicker and the anger against me grew.

School continued, and so did me getting hit and picked on by several people, mostly in the 7th grade. The staff would not do anything, the vice principal was an ass and would not even try to stop the situation. Slowly, I was becoming mad at the staff more than at my "friend". I left school, and began my plot for revenge.

Six months. That was when school ended, that was when I would do my mission. I had a few friends still in the school, and would often talk to them and get the low down on things going on inside. A dear friend, James of mine who's been through many things with me, was going to help me get my revenge, who himself; had suffered similar to me. I picked two other friends: Miles, and Robert. We only needed four, it was the best deal for us. We had given eachother fake names incase we were caught. We had arranged a major plan and a few back up plans incase something went wrong.

From my knowledge of this school, and from that of those still inside we figured everything out. Where teachers would be, what time classes are on normal/delay/prep/party days. We had a cover up story that we told to our parents and families on what we would be doing. It was supposdely, a waterballoon fight we would be having. And in a way...it was.

Myself, I had changed greatly in these 6 months. Short hair, stylen' strut, stopped looking down and actually have great eye sight now. I had been working out, dressed differently, talked differently. I was a new ToH. Nobody could really tell the difference anymore, which is exactly what I wanted.

Last day of school, and our great debute. We all had met up at James' house and were filling up water balloons/gathering our materials. Once set, we hopped into the 1337 mobile which my brother Adam was so helpful in driving us. We headed for another friend of mine's house. Hoping he would be home to help out, however he was still at school. We weren't one short so everything was fine, we did however take a little red wagon that belonged to his family, loaded it up with water balloons and headed out across the street to the elementary school; pulling our little red wagon with us.

We bomabrded the little kids/staff with water balloons from James' launcher. After some time we walked to the middle school. Where the real fun was about to being.

We huddled in the trees going over everything again, I had gotten a school map ealier, (It's shaped like a fuckin' "X" -_-) so we would know exactly where to enter/exit incase something went wrong.

One of my inside ladies, Brittany was going to come out and help with the fun. Taking James' cell phone I called the school, impersonated her father and asked her to come outside for our summer vacation. They sent her out...along with a teacher. Seeing this from afar I called back doing a girly voice, acting as her mother.

"We're stuck in traffic and won't be there for some time, go ahead and send her back in."

It hurt in doing this to a friend, but I had to make a sacrifice.

We went around the school, toward the art room, testing all the doors to try and sneak in.

James found one and yells, "Hey guys over here!" He let go and the door shut and locked. So Plan A failed...on to Plan B.

This one was a little more reckless, immature, stupid. There was a school assembly in the gym. So we headed for it, tried the gym doors. All were locked. In anger I kicked them and pounded them only to flee with my 3 friends to the front of the school pulling our little red wagon.

Plan C, best plan and the reason we needed 4 guys. You see, 4 freshmen were to be coming from the High School to tell the 8th graders about what it was going to be like there. Luckily for us, we were early. We left our wagon out in front, pulled some balloons out and stuffed them into our pockets and clothes. Walked in with our heads held high, strolling into the office we told them that we were the freshmen. We signed in under our fake names, got our visitor badges and were told we could roam the school for a little while.

Everyone was still in the assembly, so we had free reign for a while. 8th grade hall, devastated, Posters ripped, lockers bent and dented. Totally awesome.

6th grade hall, some stuff, just not as disaterous.

Ah, the 7th grade hall, most of my enemies lie here so I wanted to make it perfect. Save the best for last. We headed down to the end of the hall where the exits were. I sent Miles out to get the wagon and put it back here.

"This is where we're going out." I said as Miles went out.

We waited for his return, then we struck.

The 7th graders had come back and headed into the Multi Purpose Room. The perfect spot.

We strolled in happily, let fly some waterballoons, pushed some people around and threw more balloons. (So sorry for the ladies in white T-shirts)

After a while in strolls the Vice Principal. I dropped to the floor, pulled and Ace Venturera and said, "Get the lights!" I rolled, "Over there by your shoulder!" I rolled again, "We can lose them in the dark!" I rolled around, stood and pretended to me mad at my friends. Who, I was so glad; were following the plan.

The Vice Principal approached me, he was angry and I liked it. I kick in the shin, smack in the face, followed by a concealed waterballoon. He went down. With our last balloons we bombarded everyone in that room. Then we ran for the exit and our little red wagon. Pulling out more balloons at the charging staff and a few students. We drench them again, grabbed the wagon and ran.

Good times...

Later that day we did more things, though really just goofing around. None of us got in trouble, nobody knew that poor picked on ToH came back and pulled some funky shit.

It's 11:46, excuse the shit grammer/typos. With that, I say good night.

-Z
Nov 30, 2004, 01:07 AM
two words: fuck yeah. X)

RicoRoyal
Nov 30, 2004, 01:20 AM
Jebus fuggin' Christobal... go read a fucking book or something.

I had lots more to say, but you seem to have faith in the psow community giving a shit, so I will wish you the best of luck with that. GL. GG.

Mowse
Nov 30, 2004, 01:41 AM
.... All I can say is: Wow. o_o;

Hero, I love your stories. =D (Even though this is only the second one I've heard so far)

It sounds just like something you'd see out of a movie. (especially the way the plan was formulated) I always figured in real life that kids would probibly get caught doing something like that though. =P

I can relate to how you must have felt though. I was picked on quite a bit in school. Of course I never did anything about it...

You have a lot of guts. ^_^ Even though my own personal moral code wouldn't allow myself to do something like that, I'm glad you did it. Its kind of hard to explain what I mean by that.... I'd never hit a person myself, but after all I've read and what those people have done to you, it sounds like he deserved a water balloon in the face and then some! >_<

It brings back memories of my middle school days. They were filled with torment and ridicule. However, this story has definitely made me smile. ^_^

*thumbs up* One point for the little guys! (heck, more than one, lets make it 2!)

Who would have thought that the seemingly outgoing and funloving ToH was such a quiet boy back then?

PJ
Nov 30, 2004, 09:09 AM
...Wow. You were a complete jerk AND you didn't get in trouble for it.

Shattered_weasel
Nov 30, 2004, 09:56 AM
I am to tired to read that. Some one sum it up for me.....NOW!

Solstis
Nov 30, 2004, 10:57 AM
On 2004-11-30 06:56, Shattered_weasel wrote:
I am to tired to read that. Some one sum it up for me.....NOW!

Shit happens.

TheOneHero
Nov 30, 2004, 02:38 PM
@-Z Yes.

@Rico, >_> I just wanted to share.

@Mowse and PJ, Yes. Amzing, we never got caught.=D

@Weasel, rawr.

@Solstis, ;wacko;

Scrub
Nov 30, 2004, 04:34 PM
On one half, I congratulate your great job on being an asshole. [/Scrub]

On the other half, you complain about unecessary violence and mischief and you do the exact same thing. Two wrongs don't make a right and neither is what you did. How the hell did you NOT get somebody to come and beat your ass for that?-_- Be a little bit more mature about it, next time. Don't expect people to listen when you complain. Doing something about it is great, but not this. My respect for you has dropped.[/Grey]

TheOneHero
Nov 30, 2004, 05:19 PM
On 2004-11-30 13:34, GreyPhantasm wrote:

On the other half, you complain about unecessary violence and mischief and you do the exact same thing. Two wrongs don't make a right and neither is what you did. How the hell did you NOT get somebody to come and beat your ass for that?-_- Be a little bit more mature about it, next time. Don't expect people to listen when you complain. Doing something about it is great, but not this. My respect for you has dropped.[/Grey]

Ya, I know it whas immature, but when you go through so much terrible shit in life you don't generally stop to think. That was two and half years ago, I've changed since then. But dam it sure was fun. ^.^

Mowse
Nov 30, 2004, 08:38 PM
On 2004-11-30 14:19, TheOneHero wrote:

On 2004-11-30 13:34, GreyPhantasm wrote:

Ya, I know it whas immature, but when you go through so much terrible shit in life you don't generally stop to think. That was two and half years ago, I've changed since then. But dam it sure was fun. ^.^

I can see Grey's point, but as I look at the whole big picture of it, I figure its better than doing nothing. If he hadn't have done it, he would not be what he is today! Poor Hero would still be the little depressed kid, most likely =(

I would be bit more on Grey's side here if something like this happened a couple days ago, but this was back when he was in middle school. Plenty of us were immature and did irrational things back then, so I don't think its fair to look down on him like that.

Then theres the fact that its over, its done with, and I don't think any damage that happened back then is still lingering now. Just the relief that Hero got from finally getting back at all that have made him miserable.

Taking all these factors into account, my opinion remains the same. ^_^ Considering that Hero is older and more mature now (he said himself that he's changed), I think he would handle it more maturely at this age. (Then again, what do I know? I've only known him since I came to FKL... but he seems like a semi-rational and definitely friendly person)

I guess its one of those things that are serious at the time of its happening, but later you can just look back on it and laugh.