PDA

View Full Version : Fave funny movie character?!

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Jul 8, 2002, 04:47 AM
Nasty Nate- Half Baked http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

My gawd when he stepped behind Kenny after he dropped the soap and got that gay eye I laughed til it hurt and then some more when he said "You better give me some of your cocktail fruit!" and made the eye in the cafeteria.
I'll never forget that look. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Also Kenny crossed out his picture on the calendar he had in his cell("Mr. August" Nasty Nate) and drew "devil man" horns on it.

ABDUR101
Jul 8, 2002, 05:10 AM
"Have you ever taken off all your clothes and ran through a cornfield backwards?!"

*snicker*

I just saw that movie afew days ago actually, I forget the main actors name. The colored guy. Damn, why can't I remember his name. It starts with a "W" doesn't it?

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Jul 8, 2002, 05:13 AM
On 2002-07-08 03:10, ABDUR101 wrote:
"Have you ever taken off all your clothes and ran through a cornfield backwards?!"

*snicker*

I just saw that movie afew days ago actually, I forget the main actors name. The colored guy. Damn, why can't I remember his name. It starts with a "W" doesn't it?

Dave Shapelle(think that's how you spell it)
He played Thurgood and stole from the homeless guy on his budget dating: Priceless!

ABDUR101
Jul 8, 2002, 05:19 AM
On 2002-07-08 03:13, HAYABUSA-FMW- wrote:
Dave Shapelle(think that's how you spell it)

Gah, *bitch slaps self*, I knew that! I should have been able to remember.

He played Thurgood and stole from the homeless guy on his budget dating: Priceless!

Damnit, I should have known that too. Why did I say his name started with a "W" o_O;

hehe

"Sampson..Sampson..I lied to you, and I'm sorry."

XD

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Jul 8, 2002, 05:27 AM
On 2002-07-08 03:19, ABDUR101 wrote:
"Sampson..Sampson..I lied to you, and I'm sorry."

XD

May I say I do not forgive you. Go do that spoon thing you told me or someone else to do before. Get smacked with a wooden spoon after bein' turned in a circle five times!!!

ABDUR101
Jul 8, 2002, 05:41 AM
On 2002-07-08 03:27, HAYABUSA-FMW- wrote:
May I say I do not forgive you. Go do that spoon thing you told me or someone else to do before. Get smacked with a wooden spoon after bein' turned in a circle five times!!!

...I don't know what you're talking about.

*slams a WTF-sticker on your forehead*
o_O;

I also liked the..err..tie-dye shirt wearing reefer smoking doood. With the little trinket with the magic dust http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_eek.gif

ok..you know what, this is sad, I can't even remember these characters/actors names and I saw the movie two days ago. I am going to bed and putting down the Kraknutz. :

*leaves, but then comes back for one more bite and a hope for some trippy dreams*

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Jul 8, 2002, 05:50 AM
Sleep is good, no more public discussion at 3:45 for you!
I forgot that guy's name too. Lotta Half Baked fans on PSO. I've seen 6! take that 6! Don't talk about it much tho so kinda spur the moment stuff.
Me and my team used to quote Half Baked lines and scenes like nobody's "bidness"(business).
"Man I'm tellin' ya man this is a bag of Jerry Garcia's remains."
"Cuban B" working at the burger place and told off his co-workers but not the old lady "F you, f you. and *points to the old lady* You're cool"
Dressing up like a mime on the weed raid at the scientists lab "Maui wowie!". "Freeze don't move!" *puts up hands like bein' stuck ina box*

This topic should be called Half Baked memories.

ABDUR101
Jul 8, 2002, 05:53 AM
On 2002-07-08 03:50, HAYABUSA-FMW- wrote:
Sleep is good, no more public discussion at 3:45 for you!

It's 6:46am here o_O;

"Cuban B" working at the burger place and told off his co-workers but not the old lady "F you, f you. and *points to the old lady* You're cool"

heheh *continues laughing as if he remembers that part*
<_<

This topic should be called Half Baked memories.

What the hell were you thinking?!

*goes to sleep*

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Jul 8, 2002, 05:56 AM
3 more to flame status!
N' some more when the PSO peeps wake up and remember Half Baked too.

Vitamin_D
Jul 8, 2002, 12:21 PM
Smokey from Friday...

"You got knocked tha fuck out!"

Daikarin
Jul 8, 2002, 01:34 PM
Jackie Chan an Chris Tucker from "Rush Hour"s.

Darrin
Aug 11, 2002, 08:47 AM
Austin Powers

LostHero
Aug 11, 2002, 08:53 AM
Hitlor from Shindler's list.

Kent
Aug 11, 2002, 09:49 AM
Whoever Adam Sandler playes in any one of his movies, and George Clooney's character ion "O Brother, Where art Thou?".

"Damn, we're in a tight spot!"

*bursts out laughing*

http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

dekar
Aug 12, 2002, 01:48 AM
let's see if anyone knows this one! *grins*
Jersey from "Conman in Tokyo!"

Guile
Aug 15, 2002, 12:11 AM
The young asian guy from "How High"

"I got 2 inches of hard dick!"

BobJones
Aug 15, 2002, 01:03 AM
Hmmmm... as for me, I'd say Jason Lee. You'll probably know him from the Kevin Smith films. He's also been in some other movies, such as Big Trouble. Can't wait for his new movie with Tom Green. I believe it's called Stealing Hardvard.

~Bob

Mazarin
Aug 15, 2002, 01:20 AM
Norm McDonald in Dirty Work.

"God, I've never seen so many dead hookers!"
"...Lord know's I have..."

Guile
Aug 15, 2002, 01:23 AM
No wait I want to change that.. BabyPowder and his assistant pimp were funnier!

The day you lay-off is the day you pay-off

Ian D
Aug 15, 2002, 01:23 AM
Haha, I just saw that movie a few days ago... good stuff.

RavenTW
Aug 15, 2002, 08:15 AM
Chris Tucker and William Smith.