Where are you? :o

Sayara
Dec 4, 2004, 09:54 PM
Can't you read? I am on Campus su...
Rather at home because my campus is my bedroom <<; Stupid Community College. >>

Something up?

Saiffy
Dec 4, 2004, 09:56 PM
No, I just haven't heard from you in awhile. Maybe I should open my eyes and take my fingers out of my ears

Sayara
Dec 4, 2004, 09:58 PM
Well i've been a busy kid. College is almost done this semester. So alot of work and studying to do D:

After the 17th though i'll be more active.

Saiffy
Dec 4, 2004, 10:00 PM
Ms. Usada still needs to help me with Yas9k

and to a lesser extent I need to help her with Spread Needle

Sayara
Dec 4, 2004, 10:03 PM
Man i've been so unlucky with those hunts. And it gets hard to find teams these days without a 4000+ swinger.

Maybe after my exams ne? It'll be like 2 weeks from now.

Saiffy
Dec 4, 2004, 10:05 PM
Sounds good, been meaning to get more PSO in after 2 monthg of being gone. Altair 4 went to hell with almost 100 people lately >.<

Anyways, now you people may mercissly stab this topic

Sayara
Dec 4, 2004, 10:08 PM
Lets not, and let it be preserved as a calm topic.

Saiffy
Dec 4, 2004, 10:58 PM
So... how bout those water-cooler conversations I hear so much about?

Sayara
Dec 4, 2004, 11:03 PM
*says nothing but keeps his jaw down*

. . . what the hell are you talking about, in a classroom no doubt.

Saiffy
Dec 4, 2004, 11:05 PM
Small talk my dear chap, small talk.

Sayara
Dec 4, 2004, 11:08 PM
Ah i see, well, why didnt you say so.

How's every little thing with you?

Saiffy
Dec 4, 2004, 11:13 PM
Good I suppose, cept for the fact my PC uber SpyWared :disapprove:

Sayara
Dec 4, 2004, 11:19 PM
Mine was too, but i fixed it. :3

Saiffy
Dec 4, 2004, 11:33 PM
Mine no longer let's me run SpyBot or Hijack this, so I just gave up on it :yes:

RicoRoyal
Dec 5, 2004, 10:29 AM
Saiffwin, don't forget I'm here to help with your yas9k as well! :P

Tingle, I can't remember if I let you have one of my cure/paralysis (for the temple lilys). If not, then I found yet another another another one. If you don't need it, but Saiffwin does, then off to saiffwin it goes (or to anyone else who will be helping us with the runs). I no longer have my purplenum, so it looks like we'll only be able to do these runs when Usada is around (or luis). In anycase, I will be back online this coming saturday once all of my finals are over with (disconnected my gamecube so as to remove all temptation of playing anything).

Oh... and saiffwin... standstill shield plz (I've had tons of trades go wrong, and my viridia can't get into ult yet). See you all online in a week or so. :)

Saiffy
Dec 5, 2004, 12:54 PM
On 2004-12-05 07:29, RicoRoyal wrote:
Saiffwin, don't forget I'm here to help with your yas9k as well! :P

Tingle, I can't remember if I let you have one of my cure/paralysis (for the temple lilys). If not, then I found yet another another another one. If you don't need it, but Saiffwin does, then off to saiffwin it goes (or to anyone else who will be helping us with the runs). I no longer have my purplenum, so it looks like we'll only be able to do these runs when Usada is around (or luis). In anycase, I will be back online this coming saturday once all of my finals are over with (disconnected my gamecube so as to remove all temptation of playing anything).

Oh... and saiffwin... standstill shield plz (I've had tons of trades go wrong, and my viridia can't get into ult yet). See you all online in a week or so. :)

Forgot about the shield, I'll just take it right now from my hunter to ranger(I never play hunter anymore :o )

I also gotta get you that elusive Fatasia with Hit :yes:

Kuea
Dec 5, 2004, 12:55 PM
o.o

evil fatsias o.o

o.o