PDA

View Full Version : The Legend of Zelutos: The Whistle of Whatever

Squall179
Dec 13, 2004, 07:32 PM
After the mighty Zelutos had slain the evil Cannondork and departed the Kingdom of FKL for places unknown.........................

The last Metroid is in captivity...the galaxy is at pe-*whispering to the narroroator* oh...wrong script, gomen....

The loast` remanants of Zeon began their plan for revenge, by stealing the Whistle of Whatever.

` Last AND Lost

The evil commander of the Zeon group, General Buttface (A.K.A. Sigma....WHAT!? His chin looks like an ass!)...anyway...Buttface, now with the Whistle and discovering to his anger that only the Hero of Whatever can use it, orders his troops to find the Hero, and bring him to Buttface.

The three henchmen, Vile, Zelo (Buttface's bad imitation of Zero, looks more like a Boobah than a Reploid) and the mysterious Master Wheel, deploy for their mission of evil immediately!

*Cue three evil looking guys with glowing eyes disappearing into the mist....one of them gets stuck in a doorway, this would be Zelo*

Meanwhile, Zelutos is enjoying a break (NOT A WIND BREAK!) from fighting evil and stuff....

He hears a scream, and his hero instincts kick into high gear, and he dashes heroicly off to see that an olld lady saw a bee on her purse. Annoyed, he walks away and does not see the three henchmen raiding a bank, doing the evil acts they do best.

Zelo spys Zelutos as he walks past. His head pops up like a Boobah of destruction and his eyes fill with evil intent. He does not warn the others (such typical behaveour of a Boobahroid...tsk tsk tsk) and begins to stalk our mighty hero as he enters a mens room to do his heroic waste disposal that all heros must do.

Zel hears a sound behind him, and sees the evil Boobahroid trapped in the doorway.

<Zelo> "Halty there Hero of Whatever! STAND STILL SO I CAN KEEL YOU WHENCE I FREE MY EVIL SELF FROM THIS TRAP OF HEROIC PROPORTIONS!"

<Zelutos> "...Whatever."

And whence the word of might was spoken heroicly by the Hero of Whatever, the evil Zelo was defeated spectaularly, with a powerful shot from the Hero's Mechgun of Strength...right the the rather large endowment of the Boobahroids manplace.

It exploded with fire and fanfare and much flying poo, as a toilet was destroyed along with it.

Zelutos, the mighty Hero, strided out from the bathroom and realized his days of fighting evil would never end.

He knew, somehow with his Newtype powers, endowed unto him by the Whistle of Whatever, that the oether two henchmen were in the city of his location that he was in and within and right inside of.

He took off without delay!.......to the sushi bar, for a quick bit, but the narrorator dragged him away and warped him right away to the place where evil was brewing....the local TACO HELL!

Zelutos saw the evil duo had blown up the door with dynamite and taken the things.

He knew with his Newtype powers where they were.....

He entered, and prepared for battle.

WHat he did not expect....

was to meet his enemies master right then, awaiting his coming.

He saw Vile and Master Wheel, and killed them unto death and ownement with the Power of the Hero's Mechgun of Strength, one shot to eaches butts.

The evil duo esploded, and it was now just the Hero of Whatever, and the mastermind of the evil plan of stuff.

<General Buttface> "You may have beten my three henchmen unto death, but youl never know what the think of my own moves!"

<Zelutos> "....whatever."

<Buttface> "HAW HAW HAW!!! YOU MERE WORDS ALONE CANNOT BEAT ME BOY! YOU NEED THE WHISTLE TO KEEL ME DEAD!"

<Zelutos> *Realizes something* "NO! IT CANNOT BE!"

<Buttface> "IT IS BOY! HAW HAW HAW!" *Rips off his own face*

With those words of evil hate and stuff, Buttface peeled away his own ugly face that would make babies cry, and reveialed himself to be noneother than....!

<Cannondork Omega> "HAW HAW HAW BOY! YOU NEED THIS TO KEEL ME RIGHTO!?"

THe evil one said, holding out the Whistle toward Zelutos, how reached out for it, only to have it pulled away.

The evil one floated towards the Hero, who strided towards him and stole the Whistle back!

<Zelutos> *Uses the Whistle*

<Cannondork Omega> "YOUR HAVE NO OF POWER IN HERSA DERE! HAW HAW HAW HAW!!!!"

Just when evil seemed to be on the verge of triumph over the Hero, a claw fell from the sky and slain the evil ones body.

the number 100000 EXP rose from the corpes ofthe evil one, and a shout nearby could be heard.

<Kuda> "LEVEL 200! SWEET!" *sees Dark Falz looking annoyed nearby* "oops...wrong target....Sorry!"

Just then, the evil one was rebirthed from the poop pf Dark Falz, and was now humoungueosrs!

<Cannon> "HAAAW HAAAW HAAAW! YOOOU BOOOOY CAAANOOT KEEEEEL MEEE NOOOW!!!!"

Zelutos remained unfazedand blew the Whistle of Whatever once more. Thrice now, the evil Cannondork was slain. Zelutos sealed away the spirit of Cannon in a roll of toilet paper, and gave it to the Princess Rico, when he returned to the Kingdom of FKL for his regular visit to see what new posts there were.

All lived Freashy Killed ever after.......untill one day when........

Tact
Dec 13, 2004, 07:34 PM
...Tact got a sidekick role in the Legend of Zelutos!

Zelutos
Dec 13, 2004, 07:45 PM
you just keep getting weirder and weirder..i must say.

Tact
Dec 13, 2004, 07:45 PM
I want a sidekick role, Zel.

Squall179
Dec 13, 2004, 07:48 PM
It is done

Look for YOUR NAME in print, this day pf madness and oddness and crap

Tact
Dec 13, 2004, 07:49 PM
I don't see my sidekick role.

Squall179
Dec 13, 2004, 08:19 PM