PDA

View Full Version : AM I READY FOR FALZ? IS EP4 ON GC? etc. etc.

TheOneHero
Dec 15, 2004, 12:22 PM
I am fucking sick of, "AM I READY FOR FALZ!?", "WHAT SHOULD I HUNT NEXT?!", "IS EP4 ON GAMECUBE!?". "IS EP3 RELEASED!?", "HOW DO U MAKE SYMBOL CHATS?", "HOW DO YO UNSEAL SJS!?", and "HOW DO YOU GET THE RED RING AND PG : FLOW!?"

You fucking n00bs, here's what you can do:

Google it.
Forum Search.
Google it.
Read the guides.
Google it.
Use the Item Databse.
Google it.
Fucking scroll down the page and most likely you will see another thread made by a n00b asking the SAME fucking questions.
Google it.
Read the fucking stickies.

Episode 4 has a good 99.9% chance of not being on gamecube.

Episode 3 is released you stupid fucks. Why else would we have three forums, a card database, and countless other links and information on the game?

See that little colored symbol on your character? That's called a Section ID, learn which one you have then fucking google what items you can find or use the fucking Item Database, it's there for a reason: To be used.

Wanna know how to make symbol chats? Figure it out yourself, or google it.

Are you ready for Falz? Read the fucking guides. They are there for the same reason as the Item Database.

Red Ring and PG : Flow can't be found legitly unless you're on Blue Burst. Your friend whose uncle's, brother's, niece's, nephew's, father's, cousin's, former college roomate that knows someone who works at Sonic Team, lied about getting it legitly on GC and Xbox.

There are many theories on how to unseal the SJS, you could check the fucking guides and do a forum search, or read the fucking stickies and you just might get an answer.

I have a dream, that one day we shall have a n00b free world.

polishedweasel
Dec 15, 2004, 01:24 PM
That noob free world will never exist. As long as 12 year olds play online games, that will never happen. -_-

anwserman
Dec 15, 2004, 01:32 PM
Save your breath and tell 'em to fuck off.
Rude, crass, but it gets the job done.

Solstis
Dec 15, 2004, 01:35 PM
To top it all off, how dare they call us elitists?!?!

*pauses*

Sorry, there's some sarcasm dripping off of my fingers.

Sagasu
Dec 15, 2004, 01:41 PM
More tea, Vicar?

*prods solly's beartrap*

It would seem that we shall aid in the destruction of this thread. bah,

joluh
Dec 15, 2004, 01:47 PM
It's already enough being them, we don't need to be rude, does that bothers you that much? =|

What about just ignoring them, I'm sure most of them don't do it with bad intentions, they're just confused little kids.

Sagasu
Dec 15, 2004, 01:51 PM
On 2004-12-15 10:47, joluh wrote:
It's already enough being them, we don't need to be rude, does that bothers you that much? =|

What about just ignoring them, I'm sure most of them don't do it with bad intentions, they're just confused little kids.

yes we do, without our constant nagging, the conspiracy level would go down. Thus, it would be awfully boring around here.

So us elitists are just trying to work towards our own short termed benefits, and not caring much of what is said.

*poses*

TheOneHero
Dec 15, 2004, 02:04 PM

I wouldn't mind so much if it was a few random incidents. However that's not the case.

Too many n00b related incidents happen every minute of everyday. That's why teenagers are so angry now days. Or because they wear a thong and are always walking around with a wedgy in the pants...

...but that's a different story.

Solstis
Dec 15, 2004, 02:15 PM
On 2004-12-15 11:04, TheOneHero wrote:

I wouldn't mind so much if it was a few random incidents. However that's not the case.

Too many n00b related incidents happen every minute of everyday. That's why teenagers are so angry now days. Or because they wear a thong and are always walking around with a wedgy in the pants...

...but that's a different story.

Ah hah! I sense something deeper here.

:o

navci
Dec 15, 2004, 02:32 PM
To quote our very own KodiaX987

Google it. Fucker!

digigram
Dec 15, 2004, 02:42 PM
I know, I feel the same way hero.. it's the same arguement as "I hate kids", when once, you too were one of them.

all in all, yeah it's irritating, and even though it feels repetetive, just try and be as informative as possible without losing your mind... if you give them their answer and they continue asking the same question, ignore it and assume they are either fucking with everyone or are simply total idiots.

PJ
Dec 15, 2004, 04:08 PM
These questions come out of pure ignorance.

The lack of use of the stickies is out of pure ignorance.

Cut 'em some slack Hero ^o^;;;

Now, when they're told to use the stickies and they don't, then that is the real problem >_>

Nai_Calus
Dec 15, 2004, 04:59 PM
What I REALLY hate is "I know there's a sticky, but I'm too lazy to wade through it". Fucking. Dumbass. n00bs.

See, there's a difference between these fucking morons and newbies. Newbies come in, know jack fucking shit, realize that there are guides, use them, and THEN resort to the forums if they still aren't sure.

These n00bs... Do exactly what this thread has been about. Endless. Stupid. Fucking. Questions.

I had one lameass idiot GROUP of tards on another board repeatedly fucking half-FLAME me saying I couldn't possibly be right about the extreme unlikliness of Ep4 EVER seing GC, because they can fucking 'hope'. Yeah, you just go on hoping and ignoring the LOGICAL AND CORRECT reasoning I'm throwing at you, you fucking moronic dumbfucks. I'll admit to flaming them back, but only because they were so mind-bogglingly STUPID they deserved it.

AUTO_
Dec 16, 2004, 12:23 AM
As far as the EP4 thing goes, I see no reason why it wouldn't go cross-platform.

It's not like Sonic Team has ever whored out PSO before , right?

Jesus.

joluh
Dec 16, 2004, 12:28 AM
On 2004-12-15 13:59, Ian-KunX wrote:
What I REALLY hate is "I know there's a sticky, but I'm too lazy to wade through it". Fucking. Dumbass. n00bs.

See, there's a difference between these fucking morons and newbies. Newbies come in, know jack fucking shit, realize that there are guides, use them, and THEN resort to the forums if they still aren't sure.

Well, you're very right, in the first part, oh god just press ctrl + f D=< you don't need to read everything =|

Still, not all small kids are like that, I know I've never been called n00b, and I've been called newbie whenever I've been playing for short or so, I learn fast :3

I've seen 20-30 years old n00bs, those are just... ((hides under desk))

EJ
Dec 16, 2004, 01:47 AM
TOH, Am I ready for Falz, I'm a lvl 171 Fomar can I beat Falz on Ult yet? ;wacko:

Hehe...but yea it can get annoying being asked those question when it been answered already. Guess people never realize google can help out a lot. Do what someone sad be rude and straight to the point so they can get it through their thick head.

Nai_Calus
Dec 16, 2004, 03:41 AM
On 2004-12-15 21:23, AUTO_ wrote:
As far as the EP4 thing goes, I see no reason why it wouldn't go cross-platform.

It's not like Sonic Team has ever whored out PSO before , right?

Jesus.

GC PSO is half-dead. Even in September or so when I was online last, the numbers were jaw-droppingly low, even on the Japanese ships. The US ships are almost deserted... Sure, they released Plus, but how hard was that for them? Just a few quick edits.

Ep4 they would have to re-port BACK to the console versions(BB, incidentally, seems to be a ported Xbox version going by visual effects, so even more porting there), market, print, release, etc. Granted, BB has store releases, but the primary method of getting the client is and always has been downloading it for free from the website. Even the retail version of Ep4 will be a limited edition coming with some bonus stuff for the purchasers. No massive runs and roll-outs, etc.

So... Dying version, check. Actual work to be done, check. Annoyance, check. There is absolutely no financial sense in doing it.

Ness
Dec 17, 2004, 04:42 PM
On 2004-12-15 11:32, navinator wrote:
To quote our very own KodiaX987

Google it. Fucker!

I thought it was

Google it, motherfucker!

KodiaX987
Dec 17, 2004, 09:33 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v458/Shurikane/Copyof1100026796029.jpg

You people suck.

Here I am, hoping someone will light up and do it the PROPER way, but no.

You idiots just stick to using TEXT!

Motherfuckers, I transcend text. I use the wonderful medium of PICTURES!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v458/Shurikane/google.jpg

navci
Dec 17, 2004, 10:54 PM
Some of us only have 5 minutes to squeeze out to post, yo.

EphekZ
Dec 18, 2004, 04:09 PM
ToH I have a level one HUmar WHY CANT I USE A SEALED J-SWORD!!?!?!

TheOneHero
Dec 18, 2004, 05:39 PM
On 2004-12-18 13:09, darkgunner wrote:

-_-

Because you don't have it? :wacko:

@Kodiax- *Right clicks and saves*

EphekZ
Dec 18, 2004, 11:42 PM
On 2004-12-18 14:39, TheOneHero wrote:

On 2004-12-18 13:09, darkgunner wrote:

-_-

Because you don't have it? http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

@Kodiax- *Right clicks and saves*

Damn..he knows

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Dec 19, 2004, 12:00 AM
Stay away from the topics like that in General/ Mag Quest.../Lounge forums then.
Ignore them.
Someone else has the patience to help them, even when they stupidly don't accept the help and continue to ask the same thing when it has been answered or outright says they 'are too lazy/don't want to'.

In PSO online, well, stay away from too many open games or n00b lobbies. Answer the questions only if you feel you need to or are directly asked.

...and do what everyone else said too.

Skorpius
Dec 20, 2004, 01:42 PM
News flash:

Google doesn't solve problems, regardles of what you might think.

anwserman
Dec 20, 2004, 01:47 PM
News flash: Google doesn't solve problems. Humans have to do that themselves. Google is a damn good tool, however, that 9 times out of 10 can help you solve any problem.

Another news flash: Skorpius, you like creating problems. Your post in this thread is the most perfect example.

KodiaX987
Dec 20, 2004, 03:06 PM
On 2004-12-20 10:42, Skorpius wrote:
News flash:

Google doesn't solve problems, regardles of what you might think.

You fail at using Google.

Nai_Calus
Dec 20, 2004, 03:52 PM
What the fuck problem did Skorp cause by posting? Smells like flamebait to me, Awnser.

Hmm...

Hi. I'm A l145 FoMaR. i HaVe L30 sHiFtA, dEbAnD, zAlUrE aNd JeLlEn, AnD a SoUl BaNiSh, S-rAnK tWiN aNd ReD HaNdGuN. dO u ThInK i CaN bEaT dRaK fLaZ oN nOrMaL yEt?!?!?1?111111

anwserman
Dec 20, 2004, 04:38 PM
On 2004-12-20 12:52, Ian-KunX wrote:
What the fuck problem did Skorp cause by posting? Smells like flamebait to me, Awnser.

Hmm...

Hi. I'm A l145 FoMaR. i HaVe L30 sHiFtA, dEbAnD, zAlUrE aNd JeLlEn, AnD a SoUl BaNiSh, S-rAnK tWiN aNd ReD HaNdGuN. dO u ThInK i CaN bEaT dRaK fLaZ oN nOrMaL yEt?!?!?1?111111

His post pissed me off because the #1 answer to any question posted here on the forums (outside of really obscure problems that actually deserve a honest reply) is GOOGLE IT. Or forum search, but since that is down... different topic.

Skorpius has the track-record of going against the flow on the PSOW forums just to cause problems.... so yeah, I took his Google response as just one instance out of many.