PDA

View Full Version : Your same old Fairy tale

Anubis_
Dec 15, 2004, 06:20 PM
I just wanna get this off my chest,, I just needed a small outlet is all..

Its the same old story really.. its been told a million times..

Boy meets girl, boy likes girl, girl likes boy..
Boy leaves country.
Girl gets preagnant.
baby isn't his...

I mean the concept is pretty simple.
but i don't want the answer to be.

Yeah, i know, but it not like we ever made any commitment to each other. But if I didn't feel that way about her then why would I make this post...

*Leans back in chair folds hand and places them behind head* Well it realy doesn't matter to me anymore, I mean if she wants to start over fine, But If she doesn't then,,, Iyeeee Guess thats OK too..
I'm really not gonna make a big deal out of it.
Not like theres mutch I can do anyway..

Kidou
Dec 15, 2004, 06:26 PM
Aw, I am sorry.

Anubis_
Dec 15, 2004, 06:29 PM
what the heck are you sorry for.. I'm not..
You shoot the ball,, sometime you miss..

joluh
Dec 16, 2004, 12:22 AM
Nothing last forever.

My boyfriend lives very far from me right now due stupid college and stuff >=( we've been away from eachother by almost 6 months now, I just told him if you find someone else there, honestly just tell me and it's done, will I be sad? yes of corse, but I recover fast, and as long as you're good, what's the problem? =)

He says of corse never and stuff and we do love eachother, sometimes it gets really hard but... oh well.

Meh, you'll find someone else, everybody does >.O

Solstis
Dec 16, 2004, 01:28 AM
On 2004-12-15 21:22, joluh wrote:
Nothing last forever.

My boyfriend lives very far from me right now due stupid college and stuff >=( we've been away from eachother by almost 6 months now, I just told him if you find someone else there, honestly just tell me and it's done, will I be sad? yes of corse, but I recover fast, and as long as you're good, what's the problem? =)

He says of corse never and stuff and we do love eachother, sometimes it gets really hard but... oh well.

Meh, you'll find someone else, everybody does >.O

Aww... that's sweet, and yet, saddening. I hope things go well!

I wish my ex-bf would talk to me... so I could tell the bastard off!

*grumbles something about a "coward"*

Oh, and navi's phrase that I have adapted as my slogan: "Hindsight sucks." Combine that with: "Shit happens" and you're set!

:D