PDA

View Full Version : What an awesome day!

anwserman
Dec 15, 2004, 09:34 PM
http://www.lucky-s-designs.com/PSO/20042005fallgrades.jpg

Look at that beauty above! It is unofficial, but from what my professors essentially told me, those are my grades I'm getting for the semester.

A 3.647.
Dean's List!
Eligibility for Phi Theta Kappa, the Honors Society!

I found this all out today, when I finished the last of my final exams.

WHAT A WONDERFUL DAY!

MITCH, YOU CAN FUCK OFF!

Long story short.
A couple weeks ago, I came up to Mitch with an idea about going to Mall Of America for a couple days to go Christmas shopping, and to enjoy Camp Snoopy. I said that of course, we could change plans of course, but my idea was for this week (finals week) and he thought it was a good idea.

Well, this week also involved an unscheduled snow day. Exams got pushed back, and we had to change plans. Today, we finalized these plans.

The plans were that we were to go down to Green Bay to see his mother, stay the night, head over to Minneapolis (road-trip!), stay the night in River Falls with my sister, and then head home on Friday. Around 11:30, he told me that he'd call me when he was ready to go... he had to pack up stuff before going.

OK.

Around 12:50, I was still awaiting his phone call. I was burning a CD for our trip at the time, when I get a text message:

"Don't mean to piss u off but I changed my mind i have do this alone i hope u understand and I'll give you a call later SORRY http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif REALLY SORRY!"

What the fuck...? OK, so I call over to his house, and a friend of his answers (actually, he lives with his former g/f's house and her brother answered, Tyler.).... and he says, "Oh, Mitch left for Green Bay about an hour and a half ago."

So.
We moved our final exams around so we could go somewhere. He fucking ditched me, and didn't tell me until at least an hour down the road.

AGAIN. Second time in two weeks he has ditched me in favor of his own plans. Granted, I egged him on the last time to encourage him to dump his girlfriend... but he didn't give me notice and left me hanging. So he pulls the same shit on me again.

What were the circumstances? There were a couple of things that brought this up. First and foremost (and most importantly), was his mother. Tuesday night, he found out she was in the hospital. Now, before you go off on the tangent about how ma is more important then me...

I realise that fact.
She told him not to worry about it and not to change his plans, etc.
I supported and encouraged his decision to change our plans to go down to GB to see his mom, and then go to Mall of America. Completely supportive.

Secondly, he told me that he has been having things on his mind, that "things are going down". I inquired, basically saying that I wasn't aware of anything that was wrong because he didn't tell me or ask to talk about it. He said that it involved his friends and Heidi... thats all I got out of it.

I told him that if he needed to, that while going down to GB, that he could talk about any of his problems that he might be facing for the whole trip, and I'd be the good friend and listen. He agreed. Hell, the reason why he didn't want to be in Green Bay any longer then a night was that he didn't want to be there due to his friends and Heidi. So, he said going to Mall of America would be a good idea then.

So, the plans changed to seeing his mom tonight (well, that was something I agreed with to), and that he didn't want to stay home longer, to drive across-state to Mall of America. Long-ass drive, but he liked it and I agreed to it.

Nope. Nada. Nothing.
I got ditched.
8:26 at night, and I have NOTHING to do since my plans were yanked out from under my feet.

OH YEAH. He is going to regret doing that to me.
I left him two voice-messages, 3 hours apart.

First one stated that he should have told me by phone or face-to-face, instead of texting me an hour after the fact to avoid a confrontation, knowing that I'd be (rightfully) angry.
Second one basically said that he has problems down in Green Bay, and that I'm aware of that... one with his mother, one with his friends and one with Heidi. I reassured him that he has another one waiting up north, with me, and the fact that HE CREATED THE PROBLEM, AND NOT ME.

I also sent him three text messages, in a row.
"What have I ever done wrong to be treated like this? Treated like shit? Realize that you just f'ked over one of your strongest allies... again."
"Your apologies mean nothing; you just pull the same shit over and over hoping that people will forgive. You abuse the ones that love you the most."
"You say that you don't deserve me, but you deserve this: A BIG FUCK YOU. See you Jan. 10."

I'm waking up early tomorrow morning... around 5:30ish. I'm driving down to Green Bay and to figure out what the hell is happening.

I might end the friendship. I told him that I'm questioning whether or not it may be worth it, with all the shit he puts me through.

Ignore all of that.
I fucked up badly.

I hate my life.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: anwserman on 2004-12-15 20:10 ]</font>

pixelate
Dec 16, 2004, 12:10 AM
Mitch isn't gay. Give it up.

AUTO_
Dec 16, 2004, 12:14 AM
I hope my high school ethic carries over into college--I basically do nothing outside of school and have maintained an honor roll status every quarter of high school.

Memorizing the Gettysburg adress in one night had it's drawbacks...but....

wait what the fuck am I doing.

Sorry, I only read the first paragraph or so due to the etched out words.

Congrats on...the hope of becoming a frat boy?

joluh
Dec 16, 2004, 12:18 AM
I know the story, my best friend is always like that, Oh yeah I'll pick you up at 8pm... ((watch clock)) Oh look 11pm =_=, next time we see, will just say any excuse, oh my parents had to go and I had to stay with my little brother, sickness, falling asleep, car got screwed and so on, sometimes she won't even say any excuse or even mention the situation.

At first I was like: ok, fine... then it started to get real bad like your problem, important things I wanted, she was like oh first me, then you okay? well we did hers, and then: "oh no it's too late, I need to go back, sorry" =_= ALWAYS the same...

Honestly, I don't even invite her anywhere anymore, and when she invites me, meh if I find something else to do, sorry 1 minute late and you lose.

However, that's not reason to hate your life or get all that mad @_@

anwserman
Dec 16, 2004, 05:45 PM
Hey pixel.
Fuck off.

Repeadedly.

ABDUR101
Dec 16, 2004, 06:20 PM
Repeatedly.