PDA

View Full Version : A neat idea

Sayara
Dec 19, 2004, 04:57 PM
Have you ever thought of this? Find a song that would be your character's theme. Yeah, like how Sonic has his "It doesnt Matter" song or something. Why not have one for yourself?

I have a neat method to figure out a song that'll work for you.

1. Does the song fit the character? Big brooding goths most likely wont have Candy Pop music...

2. If its a vocal, do the lyrics fit your character? With the brooding char again, it wont be right if they had like... KISS KISS KISS in the song now would it... would it?

3. If it isnt, does the melody fit? Broody folks have usually drumnbass beats or something horribly stoic.

I'll give you 2 examples!
Tingle - AGHEA ~~Ryu *
1. Happy Hardcore Genre, Bouncy song with a mellow middle. Tingle is super bouncy but very sincere.
2. Not Vocal.
3. The melody is very quick paced and positive sounding (not minor).

Nokame - Era (nostral mix)~~ TaQ
1. Mellow, quiet, Nokame is mellow and quiet, to a point.
2. Not vocal
3. The melody is very hard to hear as if was absent, as is Noka.

Give it a shot! It doesnt have to be Benami music (my two examples are) but i find it easiest with this music.

Allos
Dec 19, 2004, 05:08 PM
Hmmm....after careful review of the play, the call stands. 4TH down!

Logical2u
Dec 19, 2004, 05:10 PM
Hmmm!

Logical2u (Male Human Ranger), basically in most group fics since late 2003...

Music: Fire Emblem Theme, as played by the Japan Symphony Orchestra, composed by Yuka Tsujiyoko, as found on the Nintendo Power Bonus Disc: Smashing... Live!. 3 minutes 52 seconds long.

1. Bass Heavy Militaristic Song with what appears to be 2 contrasting themes. Leads into a heavy almost military march beat, which is catchy. Logical2u is a very conflicted military character.

2. Not Vocal, but the music is quite varied in tone, giving a nice quality.

3. March Beat.

4. Ends with a nice fanfare. Which is cool.

EJ
Dec 20, 2004, 01:38 AM
Fomar EJ - Theme - Breakin the Habit by Linkin Park
Ramarl Hex - Theme - Ghost in the shell stand alone complex theme =D

_Sinue_
Dec 20, 2004, 04:59 AM
Mana - Reuben And Cerise - Garcia & Grismond

1. Yes, she's a Happy Hippy FOnewearl in Tye dyes.

2. Not really, R & C is kind of a love song.

3. Yeah, the melody fits perfectly with her bouncy and care-free attitude.. It sounds somewhat like the Carival song from Rappy Holiday - except with a Mandolin accompanyment.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: _Sinue_ on 2004-12-20 02:02 ]</font>