PDA

View Full Version : Shit hole

TheOneHero
Dec 21, 2004, 12:08 AM
Monroe Michigan, is an uber shit place.

1. Shit roads, so poorly made, so poorly patched, so poorly cared for.
2. No action, this place is boring beyond shit. Nobody does anything, nobody goes anywhere. There is nothing to do here, or anywhere within an hour drive. -_-
3. Stuck up ass. People that are complete and utter cocky bastards.
4. Lonely as hell, the majority of the kids here are asses and arrogant. I've met a lot, and haven't made friends with any of them do to: Not wanting to be around an ass and being mistreated.
5. The power...the power goes out a lot. These people are big enviromentalists. And I'm ok with stopping global warming, save the rain forest and recycle. But these people, go so far, they refuse to cut, even trim: vines/trees/plant life from the power lines. I go for a drive, and nearly everypower line I see is either: tangled in some form of plant life. Bent down because of trees pushing the lines down. Or filled and tangled in so much shit, it looks like a tree.

I utterly hate Michigan, and desperately want to get out. -_- Or at least make one mother fucking friend here.

Zelutos
Dec 21, 2004, 12:11 AM
spaz

Kuea
Dec 21, 2004, 12:27 AM
On 2004-12-20 21:11, Zelutos wrote:
spaz

... >_>

anyway ToH I would hate that place as well

it sounds alot like penticton <_<

roads and everything aren't that good around here but I guess it's getting better.

and almost everyone in this town is an arrogant ass -.-

Sayara
Dec 21, 2004, 12:48 AM
You hate it so much? Well don't just sit there and complain. Do something about it.

Zelutos
Dec 21, 2004, 01:11 AM
You could come to canada. canada rox and so do you, TOH. Canada and TOH go together like TOH and canada.

I ono, just a suggestion.

you could kill the environmentalists...just another suggestion

space_butler
Dec 21, 2004, 06:03 AM
wow, that place sounds a little bit worse than worthing...(take out the stuff about power and swich stuck up people for chavs and hey presto! its worthing)

Sef
Dec 22, 2004, 12:10 PM
On 2004-12-20 22:11, Zelutos wrote:
You could come to canada. canada rox and so do you, TOH. Canada and TOH go together like TOH and canada.

Haha, and the place Eclair mentioned, Penticton, happens to be in Canada.

Way to go. :D

TheOneHero
Dec 22, 2004, 01:12 PM
On 2004-12-22 09:10, Sef wrote:

On 2004-12-20 22:11, Zelutos wrote:

Haha, and the place Eclair mentioned, Penticton, happens to be in Canada.

Way to go. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Rawrness...