PDA

View Full Version : CLEAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!

EphekZ
Dec 21, 2004, 01:08 AM
I seriously think without me this house would be a dump(not that it already isnt) my mom makes eggs while im doing chores

i see she leaves a big mess so i think why not clean it up for her I try I get in trouble so i say well then can you clean it up she responds ya sure whatever

So when im finally done with all my chores which took me a good hour or so I go to teh kitchen to see not only the pan still there but now the egg is cemented onto the pan which I have to clean off and is very hard.

she also levaes rotten milk everywhere food she didnt finish everywhere shell leave an empty bottl eof milk in the fridge for days months probably and leftovers you name it she'll leave it

I just wish you FUCKING CLEAN SOMETHING OR NOT LEAVE YOUR MESSES EVERYWHERE!!!!

(and she gets mad at me when i have clothes on my floor you cant even walk in her room without stepping on something...like clothes)

InfinityXXX
Dec 21, 2004, 01:33 AM
Reminds me of my house xept i got 2 siblings and 2 parents 2 clean up after and non of em clean up after themselves. Also i know what you mean about the egg being cemented into the frying pan, i hate when it happens, its like noone in my house does not know how to cook eggs with butter.