PDA

View Full Version : I'm so backwards

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Dec 25, 2004, 06:48 AM
My family opens the presents on Christmas Eve, sometimes before 12 midnight. No waking up early for us!
Anyone else backwards like me?

Mixfortune
Dec 25, 2004, 06:51 AM
On 2004-12-25 03:48, HAYABUSA-FMW- wrote:
My family opens the presents on Christmas Eve, sometimes before 12 midnight. No waking up early for us!
Anyone else backwards like me?

Opened presents quite a while ago.

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Dec 25, 2004, 06:58 AM
Hehe. Nice.
I neglected to also mention we USED to stay up until midnight of the Christmas Eve. and then when it hit midnight, BAM! It was Christmas, Have At It!
I typed it out all wrong up there. ^
Sorry for any unintentional confusion.

_Sinue_
Dec 25, 2004, 08:47 AM
My family used to do that too.. but it was because we had a large family (easily over 40 people in the house) who had their own things to do on Chrismas. This year we're putting off Christmas till this Sunday so that everyone has a chance to show up.. but noone is really planning to. Some of them have just asked that we mail their presents to them. I figure if you're not going to bother to be here to get your gift - I'm not going to bother giving one to you.

Kinda sucks you have to bribe family with gifts to even get them to show up huh?

Sagasu
Dec 25, 2004, 10:23 AM
My side of the family doesnt celebrate christmas, so we need to wait another few days till new years to get any presents. <.<

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Sagasu on 2004-12-25 07:26 ]</font>

Zzzzzz
Dec 25, 2004, 04:22 PM
It's usually open presents, go serve midnight Mass, go home, and open presents that came from "Santa."