PDA

View Full Version : Noooooooo! He's dead!

RicoRoyal
Dec 28, 2004, 02:44 AM
Old School Classic Sheen is dead!!! I never even saved him to my computer!

FU.CK SHYT DAM.N IT CR.AP!

See for yourselves...

Old School Classic Sheen
http://www.kinoweb.de/film2001/ApocalypseNowRedux/pix/anx01.jpg
He WILL eat your babies. No questions asked.
Actual proportion of baby eaten is subject to change depending on what Sheen's lawyers say. No babies were harmed during the production of this picture; that all happend backstage. To win a date with Martin Sheen, please contact the White House; they don't want you to know he is actually the one running the country right now. Any defects found in your BMW are a matter for the courts. 0 APR is actually street slang for "fuck, d00d, you just got jacked!"; as such, we cannot be held accountable for when an airplane crashes on your front lawn. We are also not responsible for the fact that some of you may not actually have a lawn. Buy a lawn! That's what Sheen would do. Paid for in part by Sheen for Teens - Making sure kids watch good movies since 1979.

Copyright (C) 2004 by RicoRoyal

Reduced to a worthless little, red x. I go cry now.

_Ted_
Dec 28, 2004, 02:48 AM
dun Dun DUN!

The plot thins!

RicoRoyal
Dec 28, 2004, 02:55 AM
With sheen gone, how will we put an end to TOH's annoying threads, or sef's occasionally redundant threads... HOW I ASK YOU, HOW!?

EphekZ
Dec 28, 2004, 03:06 AM
We can rebuild it faster, stronger...er um wrong thing here...

WERE DOOMED!

Mixfortune
Dec 28, 2004, 04:11 AM
On 2004-12-28 00:06, darkgunner wrote:

WERE DOOMED!

Good thing we aren't anymore.

space_butler
Dec 28, 2004, 09:50 AM
On 2004-12-27 23:44, RicoRoyal wrote:
Old School Classic Sheen is dead!!! I never even saved him to my computer!

FU.CK SHYT DAM.N IT CR.AP!

See for yourselves...

Old School Classic Sheen
http://www.kinoweb.de/film2001/ApocalypseNowRedux/pix/anx01.jpg
He WILL eat your babies. No questions asked.
Actual proportion of baby eaten is subject to change depending on what Sheen's lawyers say. No babies were harmed during the production of this picture; that all happend backstage. To win a date with Martin Sheen, please contact the White House; they don't want you to know he is actually the one running the country right now. Any defects found in your BMW are a matter for the courts. 0 APR is actually street slang for "fuck, d00d, you just got jacked!"; as such, we cannot be held accountable for when an airplane crashes on your front lawn. We are also not responsible for the fact that some of you may not actually have a lawn. Buy a lawn! That's what Sheen would do. Paid for in part by Sheen for Teens - Making sure kids watch good movies since 1979.

Reduced to a worthless little, red x. I go cry now.

i see no x, or the smily face either

Sef
Dec 28, 2004, 10:06 AM
I'm pretty sure that's Sheen.

TheOneHero
Dec 28, 2004, 10:11 AM
On 2004-12-27 23:55, RicoRoyal wrote:
With sheen gone, how will we put an end to TOH's annoying threads, or sef's occasionally redundant threads... HOW I ASK YOU, HOW!?

-_-

I see no red 'x' but I do see....

CLASSIC SHEEN!

Sayara
Dec 28, 2004, 11:03 AM
Oh the agony! WHY! SHEEEENNN!!

psst, look under the red x carpet. >> <<

Scrub
Dec 28, 2004, 11:07 AM
Martin Sheen was the narrator for all those old Discovery Channel videos you used to watch in school when you were a kid.

=o!

RicoRoyal
Dec 28, 2004, 12:03 PM
He's back! I knew if we just stuck together and clapped and had happy thoughts... well, maybe without the sticking together (you could poke someone's eyes out with excessive clapping and happy thoughts). Just in case, I save'th thee, Sheen, to mine hard drive.

And something is missing... ah yes

Classic Sheen!
http://images.usatoday.com/life/enter/tv/_photos/2001-09-24-inside-martin-sheen.jpg

Sayara
Dec 28, 2004, 12:16 PM
I feel it, I feel the cosmos! Sheeewwweenn!

The classic Sheens have returned!
Hes gonna end threads !!

EphekZ
Dec 28, 2004, 01:17 PM
The classic Sheens have returned!
Hes gonna end threads !!

WE can beat it....NO MORE TOPICS!....not a very good idea....ok I tried Your turn

Outrider
Dec 29, 2004, 08:17 PM
Holy crap, you just gave me a heart attack. I thought Martin Sheen died or something.