PDA

View Full Version : Do you honestly expect me to fall for this? Fucking Fools!

Link00seven
Dec 28, 2004, 09:43 PM
Here's the backround.

I got an IM the other day from a girl, she lives in Westland, which is real close to Dearborn Heights, where I live. I then talk to her friend, and heres about the rest, in list form. The first girl is Tiffany, the second is Kelli.

A: There is 2. Tiffany and Kelli.
B: I met Tiffany first, she found my name via my Xanga.
C: I accidently met Kelli because she was on Tiffany's name.
D: Kelli seems real egar for me and Tiffany to meet, so she told me yesterday she wants us all to meet at the mall tomorrow
E: This is when things got weird. Kelli is talking that Tiffany wants to meet me really bad, and be the one to give my "first kiss" and help me get my first girlfriend.
F: That sounds fishy to me, like this is a plot, especially considering there has been no other form of contact either Phone. I also havent been able to scrangle up a picture.

So, they expect me to meet them, yet they dont give me a phone call, they dont show me a picture, and they also are giving me half assed information, like meeting place, etc. This sounds fishy, and ill be damned if im going to be the next missing kid in Detroit.

Aredhel
Dec 28, 2004, 10:36 PM
You throw the word "fishy" around as though you believe there is some chance these people are telling you the truth. Don't even think about meeting people you met on the internet - for even if they are telling the truth, you're still stuck with a dumbass who decided to meet someone in real life as well.

Link00seven
Dec 28, 2004, 10:43 PM
On 2004-12-28 19:36, Aredhel wrote:
You throw the word "fishy" around as though you believe there is some chance these people are telling you the truth. Don't even think about meeting people you met on the internet - for even if they are telling the truth, you're still stuck with a dumbass who decided to meet someone in real life as well.

I didnt mean to throw the word Fishy in that manner, I dont trust this at all and I'll defently NOT meet them. I've been using the internet for many years, and I know better http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Link00seven on 2004-12-28 21:03 ]</font>

PJ
Dec 29, 2004, 12:26 AM
Don't even think about meeting people you met on the internet

The internet isn't that dangerous >_>

Take a little bit of precaution and you won't be teh kidnapped XP

Of course, Linko was right not to go. No phone call, no picture, bai.

Guile
Dec 29, 2004, 01:37 AM
Don't go, there gonna rob you.

navci
Dec 29, 2004, 01:37 AM
Well I am going to meet Shurikane in a week. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_eek.gif

Thing is, you need to have enough information of the person before you feel comfortable of thinking about meeting someone in person too. Especially if it isn't just a one day two day thing.

It won't all be bad. But some can be. And in your case, they could both be fat greasy men. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

War_Child
Dec 29, 2004, 04:08 AM
Internet people aren't necessarily bad, otherwise we'd all be arrested. Cripes.

I'd go see Navi if I had the cash, but alas. Last I checked Shuri didn't anally violate me. After meeting BWS, my body parts are unharmed and all my posessions are still here. Don't know if any of you remember a person named "merlin" but he ended up living just around the corner from myself. He didn't mug me either http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

My phone number has been leaked out before, I don't have any stalkers yet that info could be used to find me and kill me. But it hasn't happened http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

If you ask me I'd be more afraid of the people at post offices. Those people know your name, address, and country. It's the mail service you should be afraid of, not people on the internet http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_eek.gif

Unless they refuse to give any personal info whatsoever before you meet em >>

Tycho
Dec 29, 2004, 08:20 AM
Link, are you sure the Kelli girl actually exists, and isn't the same person? o.o

Because that's sort of what is sounds like to me.

KodiaX987
Dec 29, 2004, 09:51 AM
On 2004-12-29 01:08, War_Child wrote:
Last I checked Shuri didn't anally violate me.

You just didn't notice.

Eanae
Dec 29, 2004, 10:53 AM
On 2004-12-29 06:51, KodiaX987 wrote:

On 2004-12-29 01:08, War_Child wrote:
Last I checked Shuri didn't anally violate me.

You just didn't notice.

So were you that bad at it, or was he sleeping?

Anyhow, I'd do 1 of 2 things.

1) Stay away completely.

2) Go in a group with other friends. Hell, if she can being 'kelli' why can't you bring some friends as well? Things are always alot safer in groups.

Dominitrus
Dec 29, 2004, 12:10 PM
Why bother with the whole thing anyway? They didnt give you sufficient info so why even bother with it? Tell them to take a hike, or join a dating website if they're eager to meet people over the web.

And if your really interested into getting to the bottom of this mystery join friends to go meet them(like above said) but dont tell this to them, if they turned out to be true then all is well, but if they turn out to be different then you got your friends to back you.

ABDUR101
Dec 29, 2004, 04:26 PM
The offer of free candy doesn't work on kids anymore?

Either way, even adults get kidnapped, just use your head. If they were being serious, then they're still pretty stupid because they have no clue who you are, your intentions, what you're capable of, etc. So they were just as easily putting themselves in a dangerous situation.

Overall, forget it and them.

PJ
Dec 29, 2004, 09:24 PM
On 2004-12-29 13:26, ABDUR101 wrote:
The offer of free candy doesn't work on kids anymore?

Yes, it still works on us. Some of us are just a little bit more skeptical, probably thanks to our upbringing of TV and internet http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_disapprove.gif

Genoa
Dec 31, 2004, 04:16 AM
How do you know it's not a really Over-obsessive StarWars fan that looks like Jaba-the-hut, and is out to have hot gay sex with little boys?
Then again... how do you know she's not a really hot gurl who's interested in you?
You don't know... and the chances of Jaba-the-Hut... or Really Hot Gurl are to risky (for me atleast...)

In other words, my advice... don't go, try to... avoid contact with them, and get ova them.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: MegamanX on 2004-12-31 01:17 ]</font>

shinobu_seta
Dec 31, 2004, 02:38 PM
The internet can be a good place to meet people if you're careful.

I never meet with anyone unless I've seen a pic, and talked on the phone for a bit, AND have at least known them for several months.

My ex boyfriend of 3 and a half years was from the net ^_^

Link00seven
Dec 31, 2004, 08:06 PM
Yeah, I know how to meet people on the internet, in fact this summer im meeting someone, Katie.

I just couldnt believe these 2 idiots were seriously going to try pulling this on me. Or 1 idiot I should rather say, even though I dont really know/care.

kevlar_pso
Jan 5, 2005, 03:14 PM
And I quote, "Why must I be surrounded by frickin' idiots?!" lol
I would stick to chicks in real life. Sure chicks in real life can be weird and flakey too, but I preferr personal contact.
Back when I was in High School(in the early 90's[no I'm not old, all of you are just YOUNG! ha]) I was chatting w/this girl from the same school district, which on the North Slope of Alaska can be several hundred miles. She wanted to fly me to her prom to be her date. All she knew of me was a picture she saw of me and what ppls in the village knew of me. She was very incisstant(sp? I dunno I'm tired), but I turned her down. Alaska being the small place that it is, I ended up living in her village a few years later for 3 years. Every time I saw her I couldn't help but be creeped out. Not that she was ugly, it's just that she is like almost 6', slightly intimidating, for some1 that creeps you out.
So the morale of the story is : don't accept prom invites from Eskimo chicks you don't know from halfway across your bourogh/county!