PDA

View Full Version : Kuda, this is for you.

Zelutos
Dec 29, 2004, 01:39 AM
I know you don't believe me, i know you don't trust me. But what i told you is the truth. I don't much appreciate you assuming something of that magnitude upon me, i don't like to think that you know me so well, but think something like that.

However, my feelings for you remain the same. And i want everyone to know how i feel, so please don't lock, move, or delete this topic, i need it here, seeing as this is the most populated spot on the forums.

I'm not a poet...and this is the best i can do:

glideing on waves of salt and sand
one more thing that i can't mend.
And everytime i hear your voice,
I slip into this dream.

you softly teach me how to love
and carry this torn heart i judge.
I calmly tell you how i feel,
with words that try to count your bluff.

But you can only laugh and speak
of what is yet to come.

The stone i stand on has long since cracked and died
and stole away the doubt i hide.
and when i realized you're all thats left,
i covered up my tracks and then,
I put to death that bitter doubt
and fled beyond the words they shout.

I cannot sleep or eat or live.
Until i drain this broken sieve.

But you who cannot judge
have loved the me i never loved.
and as i drift to sleep tonight
i hold your dreams until daylight.

Never to drop a single one

I hope this will change your mind on the whole not believing me thing. That came from my heart, and with a little help of wording from someone else, i was able to express myself.
Please forgive me and let's straighten out this whole misunderstanding.

Thanks for you all listening. Feel free to talk about how you feel.

Edit: Noticed a spelling mistake in my poem.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Zelutos on 2004-12-29 15:45 ]</font>

Squall179
Dec 29, 2004, 02:39 AM
My heart aches......for both of you.....you are too close to enduring something that I know far too well indeed...

Zel.....Kuda.....

navci
Dec 29, 2004, 03:03 AM
I am sorry man.
This is too melodramatic for me.

For fuck's sake, for people who doesn't live like a fucking ocean apart. Fucking drop by to his house and talk face to face rather than drag everyone on the forum who doesn't have a flying clue on what's going on.

This is so fucking indirect.
If you are best friends, you should be able to sort this out face to face like human being rather than internet handles.

This piss me off to no end.
Most long distance friendship/relationships don't work out because there are text misunderstanding and shit. And you two live in the same fucking city and choose to text each other. Do you have ANY idea how ridiculously stupid it is?

Whatever the fuck happened between you two, work it out. Face to face.

Squall179
Dec 29, 2004, 03:13 AM
Navi.....

No need to be so rude.

And Zel and Kuda know eachother face to face. Their friends for facking bloodspraying hemmoroids sake.......

Mixfortune
Dec 29, 2004, 03:17 AM
On 2004-12-29 00:13, Squall179 wrote:
Navi.....

No need to be so rude.

And Zel and Kuda know eachother face to face. Their friends for facking bloodspraying hemmoroids sake.......

That's the point.
Is there even a purpose to even mentioning it on the forums, especially if no information is given?
It's not to say I'm coldhearted and such, but really... what purpose is there to talking about something that you can't talk about?

If there's some sort of barrier stopping them from having the conversation face to face, then it's already doomed and has not the worth of even trying to repair it.

navci
Dec 29, 2004, 03:18 AM
On 2004-12-29 00:13, Squall179 wrote:
Navi.....

No need to be so rude.

I am not being rude. I am being blunt and speaking the truth. And people say girls like to play mind games. Hah!
I know full well what their relationships are thank you very much. I basically yelled all those words to Zelutos with less cuss words. It just bug me a lot that how a lot of things can be so much easily solved if you go the direct way. Especially when that way is actually available.

Squall179
Dec 29, 2004, 03:19 AM
Do not just write off their friendship due to problems....

Perhaps something is going on that you do not comprehend, for it is beyond your experiance.

I know what he feels......do not doubt their friendship......just....don't.....

(First comment was directed at the otherperson, not you, Navi)

THis is for YOU, Navi

Perhaps certain people do not apreciat being cursed at and every other words being fuck or damn or whatnot.....perhaps, just perhaps.....

I have no more to say to the likes of you.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Squall179 on 2004-12-29 00:22 ]</font>

Mixfortune
Dec 29, 2004, 03:24 AM
On 2004-12-29 00:19, Squall179 wrote:
Do not just write off their friendship due to problems....

Perhaps something is going on that you do not comprehend, for it is beyond your experiance.

I know what he feels......do not doubt their friendship......just....don't.....

Who doubted it?
I was saying, IF it IS irrepairable, you can't do anything about it.
Perhaps you shouldn't doubt that there is a such thing as long good friendships breaking up.

I'm not saying they should, and I never said ANYTHING about knowing all about it. But hell if I'm doubting the friendship.

Perhaps I am talking about something you do not comprehend. Don't write us off, especially since it was brought to a FORUM in the first place. Got it?

navci
Dec 29, 2004, 03:25 AM
I am only being blunt because I do consider Kuda as a friend. I think he is a nice little kid, and hence I am being honest. Or else I wouldn't even have posted in here.

Point. If you guys are best friends. There isn't anything that honesty can't fix. So that is for both of you. (Kuda and Zel, I mean)

Zelutos
Dec 29, 2004, 03:33 AM
I told him the truth. I was completely honest. And all he had to say is:

"I believe you....but i don't."

A knife through my heart.

I havn't given him a reason to doubt me. And yet he says he doesn't know me anymore. I have told him everything, not a detail left out. I know he knows me better than he thinks he does. He knows, down in his heart, that i wouldn't do something of that magnitude to him...even if he says he doesn't have a heart.

Kuda, you are my best friend, i love you, and wether you like it or not, i am going to do my damnedest to fix our friendship, make us best friends again, and make it so we have the utmost trust between eachother. I know i didn't do anything wrong, and i actually tried to make it so something like this wouldn't happen. Just think of all the good times we've had, all those heart warming moments where you just think "boy...i love that guy!". All those moments where we had those funny feelings of love and friendship.

I'm sorry if this is kind of creepy to anyone, i'm just trying to make it so that the world can see how i feel, and perhaps that will make Kuda realize that i am telling the truth.

AngelEyez
Dec 29, 2004, 03:55 PM
http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gifuke: http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wet-trout.gif :chuckball:

Ok well lemme see.I guess it doesnt really matter and i would have to join Navi's and Mixfortunes side. And Squall it is a forum so people are going to post what they think of the topic and Navi is just saying whats on her mind. And obviously if Kuda is not listening to Zel he either doesnt want the friendship to last or he is stubborn. But whatever the poem is nice,yah?

ABDUR101
Dec 29, 2004, 07:00 PM
First, don't post something on a forum of nearly 30k+ users if you don't want the whole spectrum of comments, remarks, etc that go along with not being specific with what happened and people's opinions on how it can be resolved.

Second, this is an entirely private thing, you could pm him, you could email him, you could talk on ICQ/AIM/whatever, you could call him, you could go to the mall and chat, you could do any number of things if it was a private ordeal and you did'nt want others involved(whether it being their two bit remarks or their bad advice).

Sorry for whatever is going on between the both of you(since no one is giving any of the damn story which offers no help on the subject even being posted), but private things are best left in private. Don't post it on a public forum if it's so overwhelmingly bad and sad and depressing and upsetting, and yet it's only directed at one person.

Hopefully things work out, but thats between the two of you, so please don't post anymore threads on the forum about it.