PDA

View Full Version : GC: I need some items...

seiryu
Jan 1, 2005, 06:00 AM
this trade list probably isn't the entire thing, this is everything that I can remember off the top of my head (btw I'm strictly legit, been online for ~2 weeks & avoiding hackers/dupers...I hate FSOD's -.-)

Looking for:
Soul Banish (with hit%)
Evil Curst (with hit%)
Frozen Shooter or Snow Queen (hit% optional)
Spread Needle (hit% optional)
Luminous Field (slots optional)
DF Field (slots optional)
Tripolic Shield

Trade list (some weapons have hit%, I only included hit% on the ones I remember. I also didn't include grinding):
DB's Saber AUW??? (I have several)
Durandal
Kaladbolg
Red Saber
Akiko's Frying Pan
Delsaber's Buster
Diska of Braveman (hit%)
Diska of Liberator
Slicer of Assassin
Flowen's Sword AUW??? (various)
Dragon Slayer
Last Survivor
Cross Scar
Bloody Art
Blade Dance
Stag Cutlery
Yamato
G-Assassin's Sabers
Agito AUW2001
Orotiagito
Silence Claw
Dragon's Claw
Brionac
Vjaya
Gae Bolg
Soul Eater
Angry Fist (25% hit)
Custom Ray ver.00
Varista
Wals MKII
Justy 23ST
H&S25 Justice
Crush Bullet
Meteor Smash
Final Impact
Guilty Light
Inferno Bazooka
Club of Laconium
Mace of Adaman
Club of Zumiuran
Fire Scepter Agni
Ice Staff Dagon
Storm Wand Indra
Technical Crozier
Windmill
Branch of Pakupaku
Brave Hammer
Talis
Custom Frame ver.00 (1 slot)
DB's Armor
Ultimate Shield
Delsaber's Shield
Resta Merge
Red Merge
Anti Merge
TP/Revival
God/Mind
Berril Photon
Mind Material
Evade Material
Def Material
Luck Material (I think I only have 4 atm I only have 3 O_O)

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: seiryu on 2005-01-02 12:50 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: seiryu on 2005-01-03 23:41 ]</font>

DeZThETeRRoR
Jan 2, 2005, 09:40 PM
I'll trade you a zero slot DF Field and 4 photon drops for your 4 luck materials.

Send me a pm to set the time, please.

PatserGOUKI
Jan 6, 2005, 04:14 AM
Hi,

just to let you know:
Evil Curst (with hit%) .......

LMAO, you know what the drop rate is of an Evil Curst?
Its: 1/22,405 from a Pinkal Ultimate Ruins Bullclaw... Its nearly unfindable, so please wake up, IF there is someone who has found it, they wouldn't trade this item for the world.
And with hit.... LOLOL

However, there is a ILLEGIT version around with 100% hit.

PatserGOUKI

Tycho
Jan 6, 2005, 08:44 AM
Yeah, that's way ridiculous. It's even weirder for all the other weapons hit was 'optional'.
But the funniest thing is the fact he says he's strictly legitimate.
How many Evil Cursts did that guy get to be wanting one with hit? x.x
His profile does say his main character is Pinkal, but even so.. the odds are just too slight. ._.

seiryu
Jan 6, 2005, 04:50 PM
yes, I DO know how hard it is to get rare weapons with hit, and I DO know how hard it is to get an Evil Curst from a Bulclaw, but I thought I'd ask anyways. And for the others it was optional because it doesn't matter if those weapons had hit% or not. Since FOmars have such low ATA I'm looking for weapons that increase his ATA via hit% thus I add that part. at max ATA he misses a whole lot online and offline multiplayer.

so maybe I'm not strictly legit, I guess asking so much is not legit then. sorry that my characters suck so much I have to ask for trades for good weapons.

RicoRoyal
Jan 6, 2005, 09:55 PM
I figure I should tell you this before you find out the hard way... Evil Curst can't combo.

PatserGOUKI
Jan 7, 2005, 07:29 AM
Its no problem, ur legit or not... Im as illegit as hell, but, I just wanted to let you know: the evil curst is not to get from anyone in a legit trade, because there are only few who have actually found one in the entire PSO community.

Thereby: it sucks big time... Indeed, it cannot combo and the special attack (megid) it way to weak for ultimate difficulty setting.

I just wanted you to know.

If however you want one, and I;m online (not in the future few weeks) you can have a copy of the evil curst with 100% hit, and test it out. Its lame but funny to have...

Gouki

Tycho
Jan 7, 2005, 10:13 AM
Evil Curst is one of the coolest items in the game because of the weird red light thingie. :/
But.. percents on it? Who gives a fuck. It's decoration, nothing else.

And noone is going to trade a legitimate one with hit, unless maybe for a Lavis series weapon with good hit. >_>;

seiryu
Jan 10, 2005, 01:43 AM
lol I just wanted one because it looks cool, it doesn't matter if it's legit or not I just wanted to have one. And I know that the megid special sucks, my friend had one (probably not legit though) and he said it's not that great. I'd probably just give it to my FOmarl to match her Angel Wings mag XD

eustace
Jan 10, 2005, 05:35 PM
On 2005-01-07 07:13, Tycho wrote:
Evil Curst is one of the coolest items in the game because of the weird red light thingie. :/

Yeah I second that. If you can spare to walk around waving a big eyeball with a red glowy eye, then it's awesome to carry. I'm definitely not going to trade mine (legit) - simply b/c it's cool to bust out every now and then and see people gawk and ask about it http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif.

The megid hit-rate IS terrible; much worse than the level 30 rate (or a Demonic Fork-boosted cast http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif )

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: eustace on 2005-01-10 14:45 ]</font>

PatserGOUKI
Jan 17, 2005, 06:11 AM
On 2005-01-07 07:13, Tycho wrote:

And noone is going to trade a legitimate one with hit, unless maybe for a Lavis series weapon with good hit. >_>;

Yes the Curst is cool, but not THAT cool. At least wear something which is usefull decoration, which the Curst isnt at all! http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

As for the trade...
Hmm lavis serie, is ez to find, at least much more ez'er than the Evil Curst.

PatserGOUKI