PDA

View Full Version : Sister doesn't listen. Boys thinking with their wrong heads.

TheOneHero
Jan 2, 2005, 04:55 PM
Really, I'm getting really fucking sick of this. My sister does not listen to me, or anyone.

Older brother = job to protect younger siblings.

In my case, the only younger sibling I have is my 13 year old sister. SHe is an arrogant little bitch that won't listen to a damn thing I tell her, especailly when it comes to the internet.
Online PSO: She acts like one of those, "IM AN IDIOT! HIT ON ME!" Girls, now listen, my sister is not a whore, but she is far too trusting. I tell her not to hang around certain people, since I know their type. What does she do? Hangs around with them.

I tell her to not give out personal information, what does she do? Gives out personal information.

I remind her that the internet is not a safe place. She doesn't listen. Online PSO I have known a few people, whom I lost contact with since they were horny men that did nothing but stalk little girls. She goes and makes contact with them. Because she hung around shit faced friends online whom I had said to hang with, and met these people I use to know.

I told her what kind of people they are.

"NO I HAVE KNOWN THEM 3 DAYS! I KNOW WHAT THEY ARE LIKE!"

Haha, no. One kid, who was stupid enough to give my sister his address, *he is going to die, just letting you know. =D* wants to go "steady" with my sister. Me, being the protective kick ass brother, totaly get pissed off and go and yell at this n00b kid. Ignoring what I said I was going to do to him, and what I told him altogether. This horny boy stalks my sister and bugs her. He and several other of his horny friends stalk her and try to get her to cyber. Luckily I took it upon me to moniter all of her fucking time on PSO, and make sure nothing was given out or said that should not have been.

E-mail! Now she has an e-mail. Sends shit out to her friends online. Not cool. So I hacked into it and changed her password. Ka-booya! Despite my dayly warnings, she still doesn't listen to me.

Here's where it gets good. I tell my parents.

My mom comes in and moniters my sister, the horny kiud that wanted to go "steady" is asked questions, and gives the wrong answers whem my mom is watching. I promptly exchange places with my sister and proceede to totaly own the horny bitch.

A few days later, he mails me on PSO.

Horny Kid = HK

HK: can i talk to mn?
Me: No, I won't allow that.
HK: y r u so mad?
Me: You hurt my sister, stalked her, and tried to cyber with her when she's only 13.
HK: well i be 16.
Me: Indeed. Look kid, if you hurt her again. I will personally make sure you die a virgin.
HK: what r u talkinga bout?
Me: Don't play games with me boy.
HK: lolz, imma not a boy, i might be older than u!
Me: Then act your age, type english, and go pass kindergarten.

BLOCKED! =D

Another kid, whose address I was able to get ahold of. Actually lives, where I just moved from. http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif

HK2: can i talk to mn?
Me: No. And now that I know where you live, you had better hope I don't personally nuder you.
HK2: kk

BLOCKED! =D

Right, now despite my constant telling her to be careful, and my parents telling her the same. SHE STILL doesn't listen and continues to give out things on her AIM account. Last night she just met some druggie, horny, teen fathers. Hell no do I want her by them.

These kids proceede to talk to her on AIM. And so, I get into her account and just recently finished owning and scaring the shit out of him. I'm off to talk to my parents now and try to get my sister BANNINATED from the internet.

And just a warning for all the boys out there. If you want to keep your balls intact, stay away from my sister.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: TheOneHero on 2005-01-02 13:55 ]</font>

PJ
Jan 2, 2005, 05:11 PM
On 2005-01-02 13:55, TheOneHero wrote:
Older brother = job to protect younger siblings.

I fucking wish XP

Why don't you/your parents restrict her access to PSO? Obviously, that's where she's getting these AIM addresses from, so that's the source of this problem XP

Although you have to feel sorry for your sister, too u_u

TheOneHero
Jan 2, 2005, 05:14 PM
On 2005-01-02 14:11, SUPAH_CHAO wrote:

Why don't you/your parents restrict her access to PSO? Obviously, that's where she's getting these AIM addresses from, so that's the source of this problem XP

I've tried, she won't listen. Even my parents have tried. -_-

I might end up just cancelling my HL, going into her email/AIM and wiping/blocking all the stupid fucks.

Edit* Then killing them. =D

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: TheOneHero on 2005-01-02 14:14 ]</font>

ABDUR101
Jan 2, 2005, 05:50 PM
Parents can't discipline their kids, take away priveledges and so on anymore?

Not being ignorant to your parents, but what the hell? Your sister is 13, your parents should be taking steps to stop her from putting herself in jeopardy if she's not being mature and safe with herself.

I'm all for having freedoms at a young age, but thats only if you have the responsibility to use those freedoms.

Truth is, some people are never going to be responsible enough for a lot of things. There are parents that should not have been allowed to be.

Really, clarify things with your parents and tell them she's just not responsible enough for any of the online life, even a simple thing like PSO can be dangerous if she's giving out personal information and all that.

Scrub
Jan 2, 2005, 06:08 PM
On 2005-01-02 14:50, ABDUR101 wrote:

Not being ignorant to your parents, but what the hell? Your sister is 13, your parents should be taking steps to stop her from putting herself in jeopardy if she's not being mature and safe with herself.

It's the parents responsibility, correct.

It is NOT ToH's responsibility, therefore he shouldn't be treating her like she's HIS child.

TheOneHero
Jan 2, 2005, 06:13 PM
On 2005-01-02 15:08, GreyPhantasm wrote:

On 2005-01-02 14:50, ABDUR101 wrote:

It is NOT ToH's responsibility, therefore he shouldn't be treating her like she's HIS child.

Older sibling dude, I protect younger sibling. We look out for each other, that's one thing about being a family. Dam I hope that made sense. -_-;

And Abdur, my parents slack off sometimes. Though because my sister is of course, the only girl kid in the family, she gets treated different and is given more freedom. -_-

Though I've gone and talked to my parents about removing her from the online world at the moment, we still have to decide if that is to happen. So I'm going to leave that field to my parents and let them do their job; after I say my peice of course. http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif
Anyway... pretty much anyone I don't know personally or my parents don't know = blocked. Which limits her buddy list to about... 1. =D

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: TheOneHero on 2005-01-02 15:15 ]</font>

Dhylec
Jan 2, 2005, 06:33 PM
GreyPhantasm wrote:

heh, it might be so..
but depends on one's upbringing, family values, beliefs, etc., sometimes the older brother is expected to have some fatherly responsibilities toward younger siblings

also, i think it's the generation's world.. specially in the fields of computer, internet, etc., the non-tech savvy parents usually have to take a backseat to their children's know-how

hope ya can show & convince your parents that what your sis's doing is wrong, unwise & unsafe
losing head & yelling solve nothing, really! =]

Nai_Calus
Jan 2, 2005, 07:11 PM
Ever consider that maybe she does it on purpose to rebel at you for sticking your nose where it doesn't belong? You're not her father, you're not her mother, just because you think being her older brother gives you the right to control her life... Yeah, it fucking doesn't. ^_^

Oooh, the internet is dangerous. So is going to school. Oh no, don't let her go there either, some horny 8th grader might hit on her and touch her! Or shit, she might even trip on the playground and SCRAPE HER KNEES.

I get so fucking sick and tired of people who think that kids are going to get broken by every fucking thing. I'm sure your sister doesn't appreciate you telling her who she can talk to, either. So she meets a creep or six. Big fuckin' whoop. She'll do that in the real world, too. Granted, she shouldn't be giving out personal information, but even still.

Yeah, buzz out of her business. It's your parents' problem if it's anybody's. So you can quit with the controlling BS. Guess what, she's a human being with thoughts and feelings and a will of her own!

Oh, and that 'family' bullshit is real cute. Family my ass.

EphekZ
Jan 2, 2005, 07:50 PM
On 2005-01-02 16:11, Ian-KunX wrote:
Ever consider that maybe she does it on purpose to rebel at you for sticking your nose where it doesn't belong? You're not her father, you're not her mother, just because you think being her older brother gives you the right to control her life... Yeah, it fucking doesn't. ^_^

Oooh, the internet is dangerous. So is going to school. Oh no, don't let her go there either, some horny 8th grader might hit on her and touch her! Or shit, she might even trip on the playground and SCRAPE HER KNEES.

I get so fucking sick and tired of people who think that kids are going to get broken by every fucking thing. I'm sure your sister doesn't appreciate you telling her who she can talk to, either. So she meets a creep or six. Big fuckin' whoop. She'll do that in the real world, too. Granted, she shouldn't be giving out personal information, but even still.

Yeah, buzz out of her business. It's your parents' problem if it's anybody's. So you can quit with the controlling BS. Guess what, she's a human being with thoughts and feelings and a will of her own!

Oh, and that 'family' bullshit is real cute. Family my ass.

I was agreeing with ToH until I heard this.

now ill just quote to make it better =P

Ness
Jan 2, 2005, 09:42 PM
I have so side with Ian on this one (sorry buddy http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif), but he has a point. It's really not your responsibility to protect her or anything like that. I say let her do what she wants and if she gets stalked or pestered online, then those of the consequences of her actions. For all you know she may like hanging out with horny guys.

TheOneHero
Jan 2, 2005, 09:48 PM
On 2005-01-02 18:42, Ness wrote:
I have so side with Ian on this one (sorry buddy http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif), but he has a point. It's really not your responsibility to protect her or anything like that. I say let her do what she wants and if she gets stalked or pestered online, then those of the consequences of her actions. For all you know she may like hanging out with horny guys.

I guess.

I have just had this upbringing of high family values. So of course I'm gonna feel really protective of my sister, well, really just when it comes to fucking guys that wants to get into her pants. http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_mad.gif

And it's a lot different over the internet than at school. http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

_Sinue_
Jan 2, 2005, 10:10 PM
I'm with ToH on this point. My family's buisness is my family's buisness - but I will say I've seen similar situations with my 13 year old neices, and I thank god my other sister decided to step in and guide them throught this rough point in their lives.

At 13 years old, you're too goddamned ignorant to know what you're getting into with that kind of activity. No, you cannot protect them everywhere you go.. and you should not smother them. Some lessons must be learnt on one's own. However, you don't let children who've had no gun saftey training play with pistols do you? Why? They're dangerous. Well so is the internet. If she doesn't know how to behave online, and doesn't want to learn, then she should be restricted in her online activities.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: _Sinue_ on 2005-01-03 02:25 ]</font>

Scrub
Jan 2, 2005, 10:31 PM
On 2005-01-02 18:48, TheOneHero wrote:
And it's a lot different over the internet than at school. http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

At school she can get touched, internet she can't.=P

"Don't take my eVirginity!!"

TheOneHero
Jan 2, 2005, 10:55 PM
On 2005-01-02 19:31, GreyPhantasm wrote:

At school she can get touched, internet she can't.=P

"Don't take my eVirginity!!"

Verbal haressment can be a lot worse then physical. And much more lasting.

Link00seven
Jan 2, 2005, 11:33 PM
This sounds quite serious.

I'd stop the PSO right away until she grows up a bit and learns a bit about strangers. I'd hate to see her learn the hard way, but at this rate thats what is going to happen.

Sagasu
Jan 3, 2005, 01:34 AM
hehe,

Don't you just love the little squirms? By love I mean choke, squeezing the life out of them, eyeballs bulging, mouth gaping, the whole shibang.

Oh wait, you say you wanna defend her. Well, let me tell you something. They hate, little kids, big kids, adults, nobody likes the feeling of being helpless. Now, its the sheltered kids you've got the feel bad for, mammy and daddy always looking after them, big bro there to help you, guide you, support you when no one else does. Its enviorments like these, when they are as they should be, when a mishap happens, the sheltered suddenly lose their fortress, and they are vulnerable to all sorts of attacks.

Now I have a little bro, a little sister. And two older siblings. I too have tried to aid them, only to see them get fucked by excatly what I warned them about. So I stopped, and guess what. They still do stupid things that fuck them over. No change whatsoever.

But, there is one big difference. If your not there, they can only blame themselves (unless their teenagers, teenagers can blame whatever the fuck they want and it will be justified in their eyes.) So I'm not exactly sure what your getting at, or what I'm getting at, but I know that each and every one of us will try to live our own indipendant life, and if people try to invade, we push them away.

Another thing I've noticed is that every reply in this thread, is something I would probably have said if they had not. Thus, I can conclude that we all know the exact thame principles, but are going through different means to display them. Funny eh?

Funny eh? I may see a famous man, movie, or idea, and be inspired to be like that. LIKE that, not true to the definition of that. I can only imagine that its the same for all of us, we want to be successful, but different. And we cannot become successful and yet different, if we merely copy those around us when the chance is offered.

Yeah.. yeah..

And now I return you to your previus function of random thought.

KodiaX987
Jan 3, 2005, 02:44 AM
ToH wins. You don't go steady with people who can't type worth shit on the Internet.

Who knows. They might exclaim "LOL!" upon orgasm... :

navci
Jan 3, 2005, 04:37 AM
As much as I hate to admit it. I agree with Ian here.

See. Coming from a family with overprotective/control freak parents. I hate anyone that try to tell me what to do. I see your concern about your sister. But I think you went completely overboard with your actions.

Hacking into e-mail account? Changing passwords? Pretend to be her? Whatever happened to privacy and respect person as a person? This is like my dad once forced me to let him read my diary. It is invasive, and the more you do this, the more the other person is going to rebell against you just for the heck of it.

Maybe your sister isn't ready for the internet. But hey, who are you to make decisions for her. It isn't yours to make, it is your parents' respinsibility first off. If you try too much to be "the protective brother", it would be too easy to fall into the manipulative routine and the next thing she knows you might be putting all sorts of restrictions on her and she will have to do exactly what you tell her. And let me tell you, that isn't going to do anybody any good either.

It is good to want to protect your family, but it is also good to know when to step down.

geewj
Jan 3, 2005, 05:52 AM
Short of physical danger, I say let her do what she wants, fuck things up, and suffer the consequences. Lesson learned.

Murdercall
Jan 3, 2005, 09:07 AM
I tell her to not give out personal information, what does she do? Gives out personal information.

What sort of personal information?

TheOneHero
Jan 3, 2005, 10:03 AM
On 2005-01-03 06:07, Murdercall wrote:

What sort of personal information?

Name, phone number, address. etc. etc.

@Navi, I never said I pretended to be her. http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

Sayara
Jan 3, 2005, 10:19 AM
And so, I get into her account and just recently finished owning and scaring the shit out of him....

You sure did something of the sort though. Using her account to tell someone to back off. Seems kinda wrong ne?

And in regards in this totally. I think its nice to see big brothers/sisters still watching after their younger. Though what you're doing is a tid bit much. Let her have her fun, i mean she isnt ruining you is she?

TheOneHero
Jan 3, 2005, 10:24 AM
On 2005-01-03 07:19, Tingle wrote:

And so, I get into her account and just recently finished owning and scaring the shit out of him....

You sure did something of the sort though. Using her account to tell someone to back off. Seems kinda wrong ne?

And in regards in this totally. I think its nice to see big brothers/sisters still watching after their younger. Though what you're doing is a tid bit much. Let her have her fun, i mean she isnt ruining you is she?

Hmmm, well I can get how that sounds like I pretened to be her. My sister had told her friend she would be back in like an hour. I got on the computer and opened up her buddy list, saw who was on and just left it at that, next thing I know is geting an IM from her friend asking her shit (which doesn't need to be said) so I preceded to be big brother. =D

And no, she isn't ruining me techinacally. So, I guess I could back it down some. But that doesn't mean I'm gonna stop protecting her.

Sayara
Jan 3, 2005, 10:26 AM
Didn't say not to. Way i see it brothers should be protective physically for his sister. And so far no physical shit happened. Just internetial mayham.

If someone DOES come after what sis did then maybe its time for serious measures. Of which the parents interwine to.

Ness
Jan 3, 2005, 12:46 PM

I guess.

I have just had this upbringing of high family values. So of course I'm gonna feel really protective of my sister, well, really just when it comes to fucking guys that wants to get into her pants. http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_mad.gif

I can understand you trying to protect your sister and everything, but you have to realize that it is only the internet; you can turn it off and be done with it. If she was being harassed at school or in your neighborhood, however, I'd be all for you protecting her because it's not like she can't turn it off.

On 2005-01-02 23:44, KodiaX987 wrote:
ToH wins. You don't go steady with people who can't type worth shit on the Internet.

Who knows. They might exclaim "LOL!" upon orgasm... :

That made me laugh!

_Sinue_
Jan 3, 2005, 06:03 PM
but you have to realize that it is only the internet; you can turn it off and be done with it.

That's just the thing though. If she's giving out personal information about where she lives, what her phone number is, ect.. then these people will have a way of getting ahold of her. She can't just turn that off if they decide to use that information. You're average teenage fuckwad isn't much of a threat - but there are genuinely sick and disturbed people out there who would jump at the oppertunity to get their hands on a 13 year old girl.

I knew a guy on PSO who claimed to be a 17 year old girl just to get closer to a female friend of mine. The things he'd come up in this female character of his.. it was sick. Incest with his brother, various forced sex acts with the family pet, fico... ugh.. nasty. He kept begging my friend to come down and meet "her" and help her get of the situation. The whole cry for help spiel.

Turns out this girl, was really a 28 year old greaseball with a fetish for asian girls. After she found that out, my friend naturally didn't want to have anything to do with him. Luckily she didn't give out any personal information.. but that didn't stop the psycho from stalking her in the lobbies and trying to ruin her online friendships. If my friend had given out her information.. I have no doubt in my mind that he would tried to track her down IRL. From there.. I don't even want to imagine what would have happened.

I don't mean to sound like an alarmist - but this shit DOES happen.. and it can extend well beyond the realm of just "internet". If she was just going around acting like some little cyber ho - I'd agree that he should stay out. If she's giving out personal information - then she's putting herself, and potentially her family in danger. I don't think that can be ignored or brushed off so easily.

EJ
Jan 3, 2005, 06:48 PM
So that was your sister that I talk to before I left PSO cube. Good luck with that hope you get get her banish from the interet untill she realise not to truth every person that she meets.