PDA

View Full Version : Returning to University

Deathscythealpha
Jan 2, 2005, 08:05 PM
My Bus leaves at 9:00am tomorrow morning, and im dreading it.

Ive been home for nine days, but it just doesnt feel like ive had enough time. It feels like i havent done half the things i should of.

Ive tried spending alot of time with my younger brother, helping him transform his Transformers and occasionally playing with him (Im always Megatron, Megatron rocks) and doing other brotherly things and im going to miss that so much.

Im going to miss my dogs too. George has been making a fuss of me alot latly and i like his company. Im slightly worried about Dennis though as hes ill and i really dont think he will last the year.

I feel bad that i only went out once in the last week. Did i waste 8 nights by just sitting in on each one of them?

I didnt hang out with my friends much. I got to see Kizaragu again and check out his new house and also went out to celebrate New Years with him and our friend Chaira, but it doesnt feel like i had much chance to hang with everyone.

It may be bad to be just focusing on the things i didnt do, but then i think im exchanging it to go to the armpit of britain, Hull (worst City ever!), to live with my flatmates who dont respect me and have actually be making me ill with stress of late. Ive lost so much weight because i just cant eat up there! I get so worried and panicked, then i look at food and i want to vomit. Ive got some other good friend sup there, but i feel im self destructive with friendships. Theres also a girl there i like, but i cant bring myself to ask her out because we are friends already. If i went out with her and it all went wrong, i wouldnt have that friend anymore.

The Sum Up: Im depressed and Sulky about going back to University http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

Kizaragu
Jan 3, 2005, 05:09 AM
Just think of it as a learning experience buddy, to help you appreciate the finer things in life?

After you finish University (despite still having a while to go) the beniefits will be worth it and you'll be glad you did it, despite the crap you had (have) to deal with.

Just take each day as it comes and look to the future.

*Is scared at how mature he sounds*