PDA

View Full Version : I was fucking locked out of my house today.

Scrub
Jan 3, 2005, 03:25 PM
>_o

Mixfortune
Jan 3, 2005, 03:39 PM
For how long?

Scrub
Jan 3, 2005, 03:40 PM
I have no idea exactly but round like a half hour.

._.;

Kizaragu
Jan 3, 2005, 03:42 PM
I've been involved in a far worse scenario, luckilly I wasn't on the recieving end.

My housemate Ash lost his key to to the house one evening.
He then borrowed our Greg's (our other housemate) key the next morning as he didn't know what time he'd be home and if we'd be there.
At about 7 O'clock I got a call from him begging me to give him MY housekey (The one I had to pay to get cut) because he'd somehow managed to lose gregs.
Thing is I was on a bus to my mums house miles away, it was late night shopping (a nightmare getting out of town itself in a vehicle), and I lacked the funds to get back even if I wanted too.

Mwahahahaha!

The story did have a good ending though I guess. He got a spare key from the estate agents and failed to lose it before he got home.

Eihwaz
Jan 3, 2005, 06:54 PM
I was locked out of the house all day today.

Of course, I was at school, so...http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

Rainbowlemon
Jan 3, 2005, 08:10 PM
About a year ago I went on a little trip to wales to see an old friend coz she arranged a massive party at her house (her parents were out). On exiting the house to come meet me at the train station at her end, she left the keys on the table...and having an autolocking door, this was not the best of ideas. Especially on the night of a party where loads of people were expected to arrive.

Needless to say, she eventually got in - being a small town where everyone knows everyone else, my friend had contacts who knew contacts for locksmiths, the catch being that BECAUSE the town was so small, the pricing was more than hefty - clearing her out of remaining alcohol money.

...luckily, she'd already found a good enough supply to suit the crowds, so it wasn't all bad ^_^;;

Sef
Jan 3, 2005, 08:22 PM
On 2005-01-03 12:40, GreyPhantasm wrote:
I have no idea exactly but round like a half hour.

._.;

Pfft.

Outrider
Jan 3, 2005, 09:07 PM
I was locked out about a week or so ago for only about twenty minutes.

But it was at 5:30 in the morning.

So most of that time was spent trying to bang on the door loud enough to wake up my dad, and finally calling them on the intercom. (I figured knocking would only wake up one person, instead of the apartment building's intercom ringing the phone and waking up both my parents, and possibly my brothers.)

Sayara
Jan 3, 2005, 09:15 PM
I remember being locked out. Except that my bro had to jump through a window to get to the keys >.o; It wasnt closed though just had to slide though *after unscrewing the ventthingy*

Zzzzzz
Jan 3, 2005, 09:25 PM
On 2005-01-03 18:15, Tingle wrote:
I remember being locked out. Except that my bro had to jump through a window to get to the keys >.o; It wasnt closed though just had to slide though *after unscrewing the ventthingy*

I take it he didn't unscrew the ventthingie? ~.^

Sayara
Jan 3, 2005, 09:47 PM
You are correct, our neighbor had a screwdriver so he unscrewed it, and helped him in. I would of gone through but i am kinda lankier then he is (and harder to move <<)

Sagasu
Jan 3, 2005, 10:10 PM
I've been locked out of my house a lot.

And I picked my way back in.

woo~

-Z
Jan 3, 2005, 10:10 PM
woohoo, another locked out story!

As my family went to go somewhere, my sister was asked to lock the doors. Unfortunately, my front and back doors have 3 locks, 1 on each being a dead bolt (a lock unable to be opened unless from the inside). The way our windows are designed, you must keep them locked or the top pane will let gravity get the best of it. After a long session of complex thinking, we came to the conclusion that we would not get into the house by normal means. Luckily, I realized we still had access to the garage.

With the help of my brother, we were able to put a ladder on top of a table near a low part of our roof. While my brother supported the ladder, I was stuck with the job of climbing onto the roof, and making my way to the deck (sort of a raised balcany thing... but old and wood and crap) a short distance away.

To have -Z slip and break several vital limbs upon impacting with the ground, go to page 24!

If -Z got onto the deck safely and got into the house to unlock the doors, go to page 148!

Eihwaz
Jan 4, 2005, 02:30 AM
*turns to page 24* Wait, limbs aren't vital. I can slice off someone's leg, and if they get to a hospital, they could live. http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

Zelutos
Jan 4, 2005, 02:32 AM
I've never been locked out my house.....being locked out of my brain, however, is a completely different story...You see...it all started abou.............................................. ..
............................................And jill came tumbling after. The end.

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Jan 4, 2005, 03:02 AM
At least you weren't locked outta the house naked, or had to fit through a 'doggie' door to get in.

I have heard some crazy stories before man.
No need for details. Just assume what happened and you're probably right. Except I was involved in neither examples I just said. Honest. http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

Zelutos
Jan 4, 2005, 03:24 AM
I think it WAS you locked outside, naked and had to crawl through a doggie door.

or....wait...

I have come to the conclusion that this mystery is UNSOLVEABLE! *stamps case with a large 'UNSOLVEABLE' stamp*

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Jan 4, 2005, 03:37 AM
http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_disapprove.gif

I see you reaching for that phone!
You better not call the Pup named Scooby Doo and their Mystery Machine. They work for only sandwiches, for gosh sakes! Cheap cheap labor, and you find a monster and a early 90's Scooby monster song to go along with it.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: HAYABUSA-FMW- on 2005-01-04 01:41 ]</font>