PDA

View Full Version : Metroid Prime 2: Echoes

Outrider
Jan 3, 2005, 09:00 PM
So I just beat Metroid Prime 2.

Man, that was awesome. And I got to see her outside of her suit! I've never gotten to see her outside her suit! (Maybe in Fusion and Zero Mission... then again, I'm not sure I've even beaten Super Metroid...)

Anywho, I'm sure it's something like, you see Samus all the time nowadays, but I still have to say she didn't look as hot as I expected she would. Oh well. Still has very nice eyes, yo.

And man, that game was pretty darn good.

But can I just choose to ignore that there's a multiplayer mode?

So now I'm gonna get back to work on Snake Eater, and hopefully finish that up in time to fool around Viewtiful Joe and Katamari Damacy a bit before Resident Evil 4 comes out.

Jeez, sometimes I forget how much this hobby dominates my life.

Zzzzzz
Jan 3, 2005, 09:26 PM
Sooooo, how was multiplayer mode? ~.^

Eihwaz
Jan 3, 2005, 10:04 PM
I still haven't beaten MP 1. -_-;

I need to find a way to play it on Xbox! http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

Sagasu
Jan 3, 2005, 10:07 PM
On 2005-01-03 18:26, Zzzzzz wrote:
Sooooo, how was multiplayer mode? ~.^

Not too thrilling.

Well, it sucks rocks.

Whereas the one player is soooooooo awesome ^,^

Outrider
Jan 3, 2005, 10:18 PM
On 2005-01-03 19:04, Eihwaz wrote:
I still haven't beaten MP 1. -_-;

I need to find a way to play it on Xbox! http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

Wait, you dumped your Gamecube for the X-Box!?

I thought they were going to live harmoniously in video game land!

IamBob
Jan 3, 2005, 10:52 PM
i hate metroid... all of em

go ahead, metroid ppl may now flame me

EphekZ
Jan 3, 2005, 10:53 PM
I got really dissapointed from the multiplayer mode but that doesnt REALLY matter to me since I have no freinds....

one enhancement I did love was the menus they were really great! fun to play with too...

I'd have to say this might be one of my all time favorite games.

*adds to favorites list right under pso and metroid prime 1 (gotta give credit =P)*

but what did dissapointment which i noticed right away was that they use a lot of enemies from liek the other side of the universe with basicallly the same name but different looks (shreikbat)

overall kick ass game!

Eihwaz
Jan 3, 2005, 11:23 PM
On 2005-01-03 19:18, Outrider wrote:
Wait, you dumped your Gamecube for the X-Box!?

I thought they were going to live harmoniously in video game land!

Well, since I'm lucky to get to play my Xbox, I'm gonna stick with it and beat/get really far into some of the games I already have.

Once I have done that, I'd LOVE to hook up my GameCube too. I REALLY want to try out Metal Gear Solid: The Twin Snakes, and Tales of Symphonia. I'd also like to go through MP1 again and BEAT it this time, and also try MP2. Probably some other games too. :3

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Eihwaz on 2005-01-03 20:27 ]</font>

PJ
Jan 4, 2005, 12:17 AM
Multiplayer Metroid is existant.

And GOOD.

>_>

Ok, I'm bitter. I can't find the other 2 keys for Dark Agon Temple, dammit! (I suck at finding things >_>)

EJ
Jan 4, 2005, 12:23 AM
On 2005-01-03 21:17, SUPAH_CHAO wrote:

And GOOD.

>_>

Ok, I'm bitter. I can't find the other 2 keys for Dark Agon Temple, dammit! (I suck at finding things >_>)

Look harder is my only advise >.>

EphekZ
Jan 4, 2005, 01:16 AM
On 2005-01-03 21:17, SUPAH_CHAO wrote:

And GOOD.

>_>

yea like ej said just look around eventually you stumble onto it/them http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime2.gif

Outrider
Jan 4, 2005, 03:58 AM
Well, I've always enjoyed adventure games (real adventure games... like Space Quest and the like), so I scan EVERYTHING (and then read it all... I really enjoy reading the scans far too much) and try to look everywhere.

Sooner or later that leads to beating the game, y'know?

Unfortunately, I think I only had about 97% of all scans and about 76% items or something like that...

I should probably go back and find more stuff to see if I get a different ending.

I think I had the same percentage of items in the first Prime, but not as many scans. Eh, oh well.

EphekZ
Jan 5, 2005, 12:26 AM
On 2005-01-04 00:58, Outrider wrote:
Well, I've always enjoyed adventure games (real adventure games... like Space Quest and the like), so I scan EVERYTHING (and then read it all... I really enjoy reading the scans far too much) and try to look everywhere.

Scans are great I LOVE SCANNING DEAD PEOPLE AND SEEING HOW THEY DIED but i also lke scanning lores and pirate logs.

did you scan one of the dead bodies that didnt belive in samus....that pissed me off

Outrider
Jan 5, 2005, 05:52 PM
On 2005-01-04 21:26, darkgunner wrote:

On 2005-01-04 00:58, Outrider wrote:

Scans are great I LOVE SCANNING DEAD PEOPLE AND SEEING HOW THEY DIED but i also lke scanning lores and pirate logs.

did you scan one of the dead bodies that didnt belive in samus....that pissed me off

Yeah, I found that weird. I didn't realize Samus was some kind of myth. I mean, the Galactic Federation has hired her out a bunch of times... they can't all be secret missions.

Oh yeah... anyone else realize that most Metroid games are about Samus trying to eliminate a species of creatures? It's genocide left and right, I tell ya!

Eihwaz
Jan 5, 2005, 07:08 PM
True, Outrider, but those creatures Samus commits genocide against tend to want to annihiliate humanity.

Which, in turn, is genocide. >_>

Hrith
Jan 5, 2005, 07:30 PM
you cannot leave without beating hard mode, Outrider !

Tact
Jan 5, 2005, 07:46 PM
Eihwaz! You've never playes Tales of Symphonia!? Kratos, let's hook up that Cube of Dube right now!

PJ
Jan 5, 2005, 08:06 PM
On 2005-01-05 16:46, tactician7777 wrote:
Eihwaz! You've never playes Tales of Symphonia!?

From what I know, he hasn't =3

Thank the Muffinman! http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

But seriously though... >_>

Tact
Jan 5, 2005, 08:07 PM
Eihwaz, you must play ToS. It is one of the best games EVAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRR.

Outrider
Jan 5, 2005, 08:26 PM
On 2005-01-05 16:30, Kef wrote:

B-but... I have so many games to play already... and Resident Evil 4 is gonna be out so soon...

PJ
Jan 5, 2005, 08:44 PM
On 2005-01-05 17:07, tactician7777 wrote:
Eihwaz, you mustn't play ToS. It is one of the worst games EVAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRR.

You better listen to 'im Wazzy, he says Evar the correct way http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

_Ted_
Jan 5, 2005, 09:02 PM
On 2005-01-05 17:26, Outrider wrote:

B-but... I have so many games to play already... and Resident Evil 4 is gonna be out so soon...

Bah! Excuses excuses.....the real Outrider would have beaten hard mode by now......WHO ARE YOU AND WHAT HAVE YOU DONE WITH OUTRIDER!?

Hrith
Jan 5, 2005, 09:16 PM
On 2005-01-05 17:26, Outrider wrote:

And it's gonna suck !!!11

Well, you'll come back to it, I have clocked 120 hours on Metroid Echoes, and I know I'll come back to it, hehe

PJ
Jan 5, 2005, 09:32 PM
On 2005-01-05 18:16, Kef wrote:
Well, you'll come back to it, I have clocked 120 hours on Metroid Echoes, and I know I'll come back to it, hehe

Then you'll need to help me out a bit... o_o;;;

(Hey, I'll be online at some point. Until then, help me with this, mmkay? XP)

Outrider
Jan 6, 2005, 01:52 AM
Resident Evil 4.... suck?

I honestly couldn't imagine that happening. But even if it did, I would still get it. Resident Evil is one of my favorite series. I'm so into the story... I've read over TWilde's plot analysis multiple times... and enjoyed it!

I mean, c'mon... I went out of my way to get Resident Evil Survivor even after having rented it and beaten it with every ending!

PrinceBrightstar
Jan 6, 2005, 04:19 AM
So you gonna try a low% hard game now?

Hrith
Jan 6, 2005, 07:21 AM
On 2005-01-06 01:19, Jonathan_F wrote:
Maybe, Echoes it real tough though, so I dunno http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

And Outrider, BH4 doesn't quite look like a BH to me.
I played them all, and only really liked BH1/Rebirth and BH Code Veronica, the others were ok, just not as good.
I wish this BH4 to be really good, but I fear the worst for now.

Django
Jan 7, 2005, 12:10 AM
I just beat it the other night. :o Was a great game, nice addition to the series. And yet another act of genocide by destroying another entire species! *clenches fist in a "Yes!" manner*

Oh, that's odd, my first scan through the topic I didn't notice other people also noting that Samus is all genocide-y too.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Django on 2005-01-06 21:13 ]</font>

Outrider
Jan 7, 2005, 04:52 AM
On 2005-01-06 04:21, Kef wrote:

On 2005-01-06 01:19, Jonathan_F wrote:
Maybe, Echoes it real tough though, so I dunno http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

And Outrider, BH4 doesn't quite look like a BH to me.
I played them all, and only really liked BH1/Rebirth and BH Code Veronica, the others were ok, just not as good.
I wish this BH4 to be really good, but I fear the worst for now.

Alls I know is it has my buddy Leon S. Kennedy in it.

And holy crap, IGN gave it a 9.8.

Personally, I didn't like Code Veronica all that much, but that's probably the one Resident Evil game I've played the least. I only beat it once. I really enjoyed Zero, for one odd reason or another. Two and especially Three were always fun to run through blasting zombies. The original Resident Evil was kinda meh to me, but I liked the remake, just not as much as some of the others.

I dunno. I like them all, some more than others, and I love following the story from game to game.

Can't say that I liked the movie, though. Didn't even bother seeing the second one.

Bradicus
Jan 7, 2005, 08:06 AM
Great taste as always, Outrider.