PDA

View Full Version : A true story - dreams

dude3282
Jan 3, 2005, 10:14 PM
I had a really funky dream last night. I was eating pancakes with one of my friends from church, David Parry. He's a big baseball fan, great pitcher on the school team. I'm sitting across from him and we?re talking and eating breakfast. I'm chomping away when David says that he's finished, I can finish off his pancakes. So I lean across the table and get some of his food. But I miss once and stab his hand, right in the middle of his ring finger. I apologize, a little grossed out and scared. I pull my fork out of his hand, and his finger pops off! I?m staring at my fork, with two bites of pancake and a finger on the end of it. David just says "That's okay, I don't need that finger." I woke up feeling a little sick. Heck, I'm a little sick right now, just reliving it. I'm not going to be able to eat pancakes for a little while. At the rocking New Year's dance, they served breakfast food early in the morning. I was eating and talking to some of my good friends that I hadn't seen in a while, Catherine and April and Jessica, when I finished my bacon and got started on my pancake. But the thing was really, really dry. So dry, that I choked on it trying to swallow. I'm standing there with my friends, making weird faces and trying to hide the fact that I'm gagging, so I walked off to go get a drink feeling really stupid. Stupid pancakes.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: dude3282 on 2005-01-03 19:15 ]</font>

Eihwaz
Jan 3, 2005, 11:18 PM
o_O

EphekZ
Jan 3, 2005, 11:21 PM
I want a copy of that dream...

Zelutos
Jan 4, 2005, 03:26 AM
On 2005-01-03 20:18, Eihwaz wrote:
o_O

double o_O
with a side-order of 'wtf'

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Zelutos on 2005-01-04 00:26 ]</font>

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Jan 4, 2005, 03:45 AM
Hey man your "friends" suck if they made fun of you whilst you were choking!

I advise you stay away from IHOP and other pancake establishments for 2 to 3 weeks, also "take these and these, then these(hands you lots of pills)"

"Thank you doctor."

"Oh I'm not a doctor."

Heh and also one more to the side of O_o + o_O!

dude3282
Jan 4, 2005, 04:05 PM
On 2005-01-04 00:45, HAYABUSA-FMW- wrote:
Hey man your "friends" suck if they made fun of you whilst you were choking!

No, they didn't make fun of me. I'm not even sure that they noticed before I ran off.

As for the randomness of the whole thing, when I had two related incidences with that much weirdness, I felt like I had to share.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: dude3282 on 2005-01-04 13:07 ]</font>

Tact
Jan 4, 2005, 04:33 PM
Uhh... O_. The super humongous eyes communicate my opinion...that's a wierd dream.