PDA

View Full Version : DVDs! that you haven't even opened yet.

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Jan 10, 2005, 05:10 PM
Lets list ours shall we?(to show how spoiled/how much disposable income we have to spend on things and not even use 'em. Sure why not?)

LOTR:Return of the King
FF:Spirits Within
Titan:AE
Dodgeball
The Guyver(1991 Live action movie. Non anime)

Only 5 for me. Someone out there surely has more.
And go ahead and make fun of the movies I listed while you're at it. http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: HAYABUSA-FMW- on 2005-01-10 14:12 ]</font>

Ketchup345
Jan 10, 2005, 05:22 PM
Brother got The Fast and the Furious last year.

Games:
Kingdom Hearts

OTher:
For at least a year, I had the Advance Wars 2 Strategy Guide without actually owning the game (it was the only freebie from NP that I had any chance of ever using). Did get the game this Christmas though.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Ketchup345 on 2005-01-10 14:27 ]</font>

TheOneHero
Jan 10, 2005, 06:04 PM
When I lived in Colorado, (about 7-8 years ago) We bought Gone with the Wind on VHS. It remained un-opened until almost a year ago.

My sister wanted to watch it and opened it. http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_disapprove.gif

Of course, I had kept it hidden when I learned that she wanted to watch it, but she got to it. >_>;

Eihwaz
Jan 10, 2005, 10:29 PM
~Star Wars Boxed Set

Yeah, we got teh box set. Widescreen style. I haven't had a chance to watch it yet. >_>

_Ted_
Jan 10, 2005, 10:40 PM
I don't generally leave new DVD's wrapped up but I do have some that I have opened and have yet to watch:

Bill and Ted's Excellent Adventure ( I have seen this uber awesome movie times, but I haven't yet watched this particular DVD)

Caddyshack

Galaxy Quest
-------------------------------
Games:

Rainbow Six 3 (it was a present and I really have no desire to play it)

Scrub
Jan 10, 2005, 10:56 PM
Wow. I wish I got enough stuff that I could actually leave it in the wrapping still. >_>

Outrider
Jan 11, 2005, 12:59 AM
I think both versions of Return of the King.

My brother picked 'em up. He lost the normal edition for a while, then we found it just before Christmas, I believe. By then he had bought the Extended. We haven't watched it yet, though...

As for games...

Well, think of all those awful Blitz/Hitz/whatever games that came out. Those were sent to my brother to be reviewed, but they've just been rotting on the DVD rack.

Yeah, that's right. DVDs rot. Live with it.

polishedweasel
Jan 11, 2005, 02:13 PM
Um...None. I've got no income at all, let alone disposable income. Lol, yay for being 20 and living on your own!

anwserman
Jan 11, 2005, 04:33 PM
The Passion of the Christ.
I said I wouldn't open it until I watched it with Mitch... but that probably won't happen soon, if it all.

Sigh.

Scejntjynahl
Jan 11, 2005, 05:34 PM
On 2005-01-11 13:33, anwserman wrote:
The Passion of the Christ.
I said I wouldn't open it until I watched it with Mitch... but that probably won't happen soon, if it all.

Sigh.

Easy solution, get a stuffed animal and stick a name tag with "Mitch" on it and watch the movie >.>

For me the unopened one is "Alita" VHS.