PDA

View Full Version : I fucking hate you two.

anwserman
Jan 11, 2005, 04:30 PM
I swear to God.
People need to get their heads out of their asses.

Ian-Knux will probably love to harass me about this, but I basically have ended my friendships with both Mitch and Kelli. Because they're both fuckwads, in a nutshell.

I shouldn't necessairly say that about Mitch, there are a few circumstances there. However, they both seemingly treat me like shit and rape my friendship. So yes, I've essentially told them both off... with the option of becoming friends again if they actually get their acts together and grow up. So, I told them off in a polite, non-rude sense.

P.S. I do admit that in a friendship/relationship with somebody, nobody can have 100% of the blame for why it fails. I do admit that I have done some errors, and I have recognized them and I do want to correct them. But being abused and have my friendship and dedication as a human being be raped? I shouldn't have to put up with that shit.

Nai_Calus
Jan 11, 2005, 05:05 PM
*cheers for you* Good job on ditching the excess baggage, then. Find some friends who don't suck.

(Pssst. Ian-KunX. <.< >.>)

Dek
Jan 11, 2005, 05:09 PM
Well...seeing how you put it.

You made the right choice. However there is one more thing you must do...

Finish the job http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_quickdraw.gif

Scrub
Jan 11, 2005, 05:11 PM
Ian-Knux? Merged with an echidna?=o

Anyways, at least you have the courage to leave friends who don't seem to care about you or whatever. Most people would just put up with it because they know they couldn't get other friends, and need to be with other people. Not sure if you're the kind of person who thinks like this, but I'm sure you have plenty of friends on the internet. n_~

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: GreyPhantasm on 2005-01-11 14:40 ]</font>

SpikeOtacon
Jan 11, 2005, 06:27 PM
Well if you saw no improvement I suppose it was good grounds to draw the line. Sometimes friends have a bit too much of each other and need a break, yeah? I know these two have been good friends to you in the past so I would hope that some silence could pique thier curiosity. In the meantime, i'm on MSN if you ever need someone to talk to.

InfernoNR7
Jan 11, 2005, 06:50 PM
that's too bad, I usually try to mend fences... sounds like you've already taken that route several times. Good - luck. It's always hard to make new friends.

Evil_Althena8
Jan 11, 2005, 07:47 PM
um...congratulations. Well, not on the fact that your friendships ended, but on the fact that you were able to be strong and see to the end of them yourself. Me? not so fortunate. Well, I wish you good luck on finding better friends, or reconciling with your old friends.

Solstis
Jan 11, 2005, 11:36 PM
Oh... anwserman... as long as you're happy, I suppose.

:/

hollowtip
Jan 12, 2005, 07:37 PM
First of all, you have admitted to Mitch that you loved him (and correct me if I'm wrong but Kelli's Mitch's girlfriend correct?), but he's committed to Kelli. I have never been a fan of people that claim their love for someone who is already involved with another person. Although I know you had good intentions of doing so, a lasting friendship with Mitch is almost a pipe dream without you wanting something more. I truly believe you are not content about having a friendship only relationship, and with reading up on your most recent threads this seems as so.

Secondly, from the soap opera you have brought to these boards, I think I can speak for many people when I say that you are being somewhat obsessive about your relationship with this guy. I have read many of your threads that included Mitch (when speaking about your personal life) almost always as the main subject, and believe that you're finally making the right decision.

The intention of this post is not to stir up controversy, and I don't mean to sound negative or try to flame you in any way. I'm just trying to be as blunt as possible with you. I wouldn't normally reply to a thread of this nature, but since I have read many of your past threads, I think I have enough history on this whole relationship to post an educated opinion.

Even if Mitch does change his ways, there's still a very good chance the relationship (friendship) still won't work out, because you don't want Mitch as just a friend and also because he isn't a homosexual.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: hollowtip on 2005-01-12 16:39 ]</font>

AUTO_
Jan 12, 2005, 09:41 PM
On 2005-01-12 16:37, hollowtip wrote:
because he isn't a homosexual.

Ugh! When will they ever fix these server errors?

anwserman
Jan 12, 2005, 10:04 PM
Ah.
No, Kelli is not Mitch's girlfriend. As of recently, he is currently not going out with anyone.

And yes. I do admit I might have been obsessive. But, please do realize... when was the last time I posted about this subject...? Month or two ago? I won't post but trust me, I do not exactly see him in the same light as I used to (but same him towards me) and trust me... he has pulled major shit with me that knocked me out of any fucking phantasy land that I was in.

Tehe. Phantasy.

anwserman
Jan 16, 2005, 06:24 PM
Update time.
This week has been rather quite interesting for me.

Friday night:
Went to play pool, and then I went to Country Kitchen with some friends to hang out and bullshit for the night (yes, local hangout is a Country Kitchen.) Anyway, around 1AM, Mitch calls me to see whats up. We talk a little bit (and he is completely aware I told him to fuck off essentially at this point), and I basically said that we still have things to discuss and that Monday would be the time to talk. OK. Simple as that. He called me unexpectedly, which surprised the hell out of me. Anyway...

Kelli was there also. I didn't even notice her at first (she thought I ignored her), and she got my attention and apologized. Again. I told her that basically, I'm sick of being treated like shit and that I want to get the respect I deserve. She agreed. I told her that if she fucks up again, I'll make sure that the split will be permanent, and that if she really does cherish my friendship like she said, she won't and she'll change not just for me but so that she doesn't treat anyone else like shit.

Saturday night:
Played pool again, got ass handed to me in a tournament. Went to Country Kitchen again, this time just with my friend Matt, and at 12:30AM, Mitch's former/current/whateverthehellsheis girlfriend, Heidi, calls me. In tears essentially. Wondering what the hell is going on with Mitch.

I haven't talked to her in like three months. And she calls out of the blue. So, I basically tell her the truth without going into detail as so that she can't use it and manipulate it against Mitch. However, she starts whining to me and I give her a big fucking dose of reality.

I don't give a damn that you don't trust people. Yes, your dad cheated on your mom. Over a frickin year ago. Get over it. Open yourself up to people, and yes you might get hurt again but you might also find people that you can trust and gain confidence in yourself.

You don't trust him. He doesn't trust you. How can there be trust in a relationship when both sides snoop on each other. You've admitted that you've pried into his personal property, breaking codes and shit, and irregardless of the fact that you thought there was no harm in doing so how the hell can there be trust in such a relationship? DUH.

If I was in a similar situation that you were in, as in with Mitch, I'd tell him to fuck off. Oh wait, I already did. Cut your losses, lose him, and surround yourself with people who encourage and support you and want you to succeed and be the best damn Heidi _________ that you possibly can be.

Arg.
It is quite fun. I'm involved in everything, but in a way I'm not. I can just remove myself, sit back and enjoy the real-life soap opera unfold before my very eyes. http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

AUTO_
Jan 16, 2005, 07:42 PM
On 2005-01-16 15:24, anwserman wrote:
I can just remove myself, sit back and enjoy the real-life soap opera unfold before my very eyes. http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Doesn't hurt that you have a lead role.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: AUTO_ on 2005-01-16 16:43 ]</font>