PDA

View Full Version : ...grumble grumble

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Jan 16, 2005, 06:32 AM
I got stuck in GBA Zelda Minish cap for almost an hour. http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_argh.gif

I wandered around the town for what seemed like forever, thinking that using the kinstone fusing would further my progress. The stupid mayor was also of no help.

All I had to do was walk over to that guard who was stopping my progress and talk to him. *smack head* -Look of shame upon oneself-

Before you look down on me for owning a kiddie Nintendo GBA game, just know I have to do something that's completely opposite when I'm not playing Resident Evil 4, or else I'l go insane

P.S. My gawd. That 'chainsaw controller' is an actual product. Will make for fun Smash Bros. games if you had the money, or not... teh horror!

Zelutos
Jan 16, 2005, 03:52 PM
Don't worry, took me almost an hour to get out of town too. Now i'm stuck looking for the pegasus boots XD

Anyways, no shame in owning a game like this. Zelda PWNS all other games. And if anyone doesn't like that you own this type of game, well, they can just go suck a lemon.

Tact
Jan 16, 2005, 05:47 PM
Zel, I have the Pagasus Boots...They are the tocks.

Django
Jan 16, 2005, 06:00 PM
I'm surprised the chainsaw controller is for the GCN, it doesn't seem...fitting.

Tact
Jan 16, 2005, 06:00 PM
I'm surprised the chainsaw controller actually works. I'd like to see someone actually beat RE4 using it...

TheOneHero
Jan 16, 2005, 06:14 PM
On 2005-01-16 15:00, tactician7777 wrote:
I'd like to see someone actually using it...

Me too.