PDA

View Full Version : GC: I told you! I told you!

Dek
Jan 23, 2005, 02:39 PM
This weekend, our PSO clan decided to celebrate the birthdays of two of our members. Everything was going great and all until three of the members got FSODed. However, before any furthur, let me explain somehting right now...

We all know what happened a few months ago. Everyone was moving to Altair-4, the code for FSOD was official released and, best of all, the ability to FSOD entire lobbies was introduced. So, being the concerned member I was, I made a topic on our website on how we should move to a new ship so that we can avoid the FSODers (yes, I am referring to a JP ship). While lots of people agreed with me on this, the Team Leaders (Ep1&2 and EP3) felt that if we did, we wouldn't be able to attract other legit members to our group. Although I respected and understood his opinion, I felt as if the safety of our current members should be taken into consideration first so that we can secure a safe future for the new members should we get any.

Now, several months later, on Saturday, 3 of the members got FSODed. The EP3 team leader makes a post about how he lost a lot of his data because of one FSODer. The EP1&2 team leader states how he also got FSODed twice and lost his Chain Sawd. He then stated that a JP ship five of us were on was very nice and we didnt get any FSOD...

You know what? I fucking told each and everyone of you the same idea a few months ago. I told every single one of you that we should find a new place to call our home base. But no! You decide to not listen to me and this is what happened. All I can say is that you brought it upon yourself. http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_argh.gif

I'll be so glad if BB comes to America. That way, I'll cancel my GC License, buy BB, buy a BB Licesnse, and move the fuck on with my life.

Armok
Jan 23, 2005, 02:59 PM
On 2005-01-23 11:39, Arthas_Zero wrote:
You know what? I fucking told each and everyone of you the same idea a few months ago. I told every single one of you that we should find a new place to call our home base. But no! You decide to not listen to me and this is what happened. All I can say is that you brought it upon yourself. http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_argh.gif

I dont remember being told anything. When did you post this warning? Also on how could you have given your accounts less than a month old?

Dek
Jan 23, 2005, 03:05 PM
On 2005-01-23 11:59, Armok wrote:

On 2005-01-23 11:39, Arthas_Zero wrote:

I dont remember being told anything. When did you post this warning? Also on how could you have given your accounts less than a month old?

I'm referring to my clan members. Sorry if I didn't make that clear. But my anger has really taken me over.

Armok
Jan 23, 2005, 03:11 PM
Ok sorry

I also agree never hang out anywhere populated ever it only leads to fsods

Tycho
Jan 23, 2005, 05:49 PM
Yeah, avoid crowdy places. Or you might just get Blue Burst now.

Oh, Armok, you're so not leet anymore. xD