PDA

View Full Version : The cat wanted to fucking go :/

Saiffy
Jan 24, 2005, 09:56 PM
This just happened about 2 minutes ago. I went upstairs for a drink when I saw my sister just sitting on the couch holding the cat(It looked like she was holding it pretty tight too) the cat was meowing and trying to get free(Which she called 'purring' -_-). Naturally I really like this cat because it has a lot of spunk in it and it's well... cute. So I walk over and lift my sisters arm just a little so the cat can break free, in the process of the cat running it kicked her in the face. It than went something like this:
Me: There, she taught you a lesson
Her: Oww... why'd you do that you loser?
Me: You were obviously hurting the poor thing. It's ok to pet her and that but don't force her to stay with you.
At this point she is screaming and crying... which as most younger siblings do so parents get involved, the sad part is they aren't home.
Her: Just don't talk to me, don't come near me!
Me: You're pretty high and mighty eh?(Ok looking back this was a little uncalled for)
She then said nothing, started crying and went into her room. I didn't really try to hurt her feelings but she needs to grow up. Shes done this as long as I can remember, she's 12 now and reality is going to hit her hard.

Not trying to get advice or anything but typing this has made me feel better. Now I just gotta make sure she didn't grab the cat again http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_disapprove.gif

Dek
Jan 24, 2005, 10:01 PM
Serves her right. Enough said...

Kizaragu
Jan 27, 2005, 03:23 AM
My sister's exactly the same and she's 19!
She rips them straight off the floor and throws them about like a 4 year old.
The thing is, the more they squirm the less likely she'll release them.
"I'm not letting you go till you calm down!" she says. -_-;
Poor little Moggies.
Everyone comments about her roughness with them, but she just screams at you (literally) and refuses to listen.

hollowtip
Feb 7, 2005, 03:31 AM
I'll pick my cat up sometimes and hold for like a couple of minutes to piss him off, but I do it only because he likes to play fight with you afterwords when you put him down, gripping your leg and biting you.

But I can understand forcing a cat to stay with you for more than 5 min. is kind of a bad idea.

Garm
Feb 7, 2005, 09:15 AM
You need to teach that cat some martial arts, just in case http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

I did it once with our cat (R.I.P. now) and she let me feel that she didn't like it, I was 5 than and got rid of my fear when I was 10 >.> . Jut remember: Cats > You.