PDA

View Full Version : You're one of my best friends, but fuck you...

Allos
Jan 29, 2005, 02:08 PM

Sagasu
Jan 29, 2005, 02:14 PM
Meh,

Sounds like you and him need to have a talk. Not a battle of wits.

Ancient
Jan 29, 2005, 03:12 PM
Some people are just like that, hot and cold.
I had a "good" friend in highschool, we were great during school, we'd laugh ourselves silly during class all the time. But trying to get ahold of him when not in school was just impossible. He just had two different worlds set up for himself, and there was no border crossing.
Chances are you cant change your friends habits. So you either have to accept them as just a part of him (rude as they are), or simply stop talking to him. You dont have to snub him altogether, just let him talk, and do things with you, when he feels like it, and dont worry about initiating anything yourself. Its obvious your putting far more into this friendsip than he is, so just back off and match input levels(cant think of a better term)

AUTO_
Jan 29, 2005, 04:20 PM
Danny smokes pot.

...or maybe he has a glow in the dark dart board.

Outrider
Jan 29, 2005, 06:00 PM
Had a friend like that in high school. Just kept ditching us for his girlfriend and her friends. I talk to him when I see him on campus (happens to go to the same school as me now) but that's about it.

Eh, it happens. But to be fair, I hadn't known him since I was 10.

Allos
Jan 29, 2005, 10:00 PM
________

AUTO_
Jan 30, 2005, 01:51 AM
If he owns anything related to ICP you need to outright bitchslap him across the face and tell your friend he can't hang out with him--or just cut him loose altogether.

I'm kind of crazy when it comes to music with my friends--that's probably what I would do.

Allos
Jan 31, 2005, 05:36 PM