PDA

View Full Version : Pioneer 2 - New look! (OMFG)

DESSYX
Jul 12, 2002, 06:38 PM
http://cube.ign.com/articles/364/364705p1.html

I did not need that. Now the wait is going to be even more unbearable.

Strider_Gren
Jul 12, 2002, 06:48 PM
That looks awesome....But on a side note, what's with the early updates at IGN these days?

Darrin
Jul 12, 2002, 07:00 PM
Those pics make me want to kill for it!

Russta
Jul 12, 2002, 07:02 PM
Yeah, and its free! You probably won't even be able to type the URL in soon without being charged. The pics are sweet though, lets just hope it isn't closed in. Pioneer2 is a pleasent relief from the claustraphobic levels.

OMAR
Jul 12, 2002, 07:09 PM
yeah those shots are awesome....not the wait just seems like an eternity...oh well...hopefully mario is good and long...that way ill be busy for at least a month playing mario:)

Sleet1
Jul 12, 2002, 07:26 PM
i oly got to see 5 pics...is that normal????I WANT MORE!

inferno10
Jul 12, 2002, 07:28 PM
Can someone post the pictures here? I already went over the free limit of downloads in IGN.

Wewt
Jul 12, 2002, 07:31 PM
Delete your IGN.com cookie http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Ian D
Jul 12, 2002, 07:33 PM
DAMN THAT IGN! SO FUGGIN CHEAP! I NEED MORE IMAGES!

inferno10
Jul 12, 2002, 07:43 PM
worked like a charm

sonicblue
Jul 12, 2002, 07:54 PM
http://cubemedia.ign.com/cube/image/psopicpsopicgr4.jpg

O. M. G. O_O!!!!!

Antman
Jul 12, 2002, 08:09 PM
Thats actually the pic that i drooled over the most, while the aquarium being the second http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Antman on 2002-07-12 18:10 ]</font>

TeamPhalanx
Jul 12, 2002, 08:14 PM
Um... wow? Hard to get excited over minor cosmetic changes. Unless there's more to do in the ship, it's no big deal.

Wewt
Jul 12, 2002, 08:18 PM
I hope they don't make pioneer too big...

Nendaiki
Jul 12, 2002, 09:00 PM
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG, I read the article earlier but for some reason I TOTALLY missed the pics!! This looks awesome!! When I saw the lobby, I literally was lost in the beauty and lost hold in my chair and fell! I LOVE SONIC TEAM!!!

Sleet1
Jul 12, 2002, 09:04 PM
you sy that now. wait unti lthey delay it again

Nendaiki
Jul 12, 2002, 09:07 PM
Oh, are these changes directly related to the delay? I can't believe that this totally different P2 and lobby wouldn't have been in the trial, and from the looks of it ST just released these. Well, obviously, but it was just delayed too ^_^
Jeebs, one day we're going to be reflecting on the old days with some newbies. "Back in my day we had to walk... a foot to get where we wanted to go. And when we shortly got there, it wasn't pretty! We weren't treated to no long pretty walks to every side of P2, you PANSY!"

Nendaiki
Jul 12, 2002, 09:09 PM
Oh, the delays aren't good, I know that. but if they make it better, I guess I don't mind. As long as it's out before christmas time, I'll be happy. I still remember ST telling me v2 was coming out July 10th. I lost my sanity from that one.

DarthWufei
Jul 12, 2002, 09:10 PM
Wow indeed, very wow. It's hard to imagine how expansive P2 will be. Oh and also... do the characters look a little smoother and less block than the DC and maybe Trial chars? Maybe that's just me.

Nendaiki
Jul 12, 2002, 09:25 PM
Oh yeah, I noticed that from IGN's comments and something said on the mamak boards, the aquarium looking thing may be another version of the lobby. Maybe soccer lobby, but still.
Did anyone else notice the shopping area entrance seemed to branch off another room? Dreamy man ^_^

Defend
Jul 12, 2002, 10:03 PM
... 5 times the space to run between points...

Parn
Jul 12, 2002, 10:23 PM
Yep yep.

Just like I said before, once the novelty wears out, being bigger for the sake of being bigger isn't a good thing.

The lobby, I don't mind. They can expand it as much as they want, that's fantastic. But Pioneer 2... I hope it isn't disorganized for the sake of being bigger.

WEBSTER
Jul 12, 2002, 11:31 PM
brb, gotta run to de store.....wait, i need to go to buy trimates......people thought it was a long wait for people to tele up to P2 buy there stuff, then go to the bank to change weapons or put on dif slots.......and usualy people left on ragol will continue battling and make new teles so the people on P2 could catch up.....now p2 is huge with everything spaced out its gonna be like for ever, hunters teleing to P2 during ruins1 might not join back into the action till ruin3.....anyway i hope ST adds new features to P2 so it doesn't feel like alot of dead space, like gambling.... it would be kool to bet aginst people in battle mode games.

Rubesahl
Jul 12, 2002, 11:37 PM
You can be sure they won't make it THAT BIG lol I don't really mind, it's not that annoying really. Anyways, they DO have in mind it's only 4 characters so I doubt they'll make something so big for only 4 people http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_lol.gif BTW, Those pics are pure awesome!! >___< I don't mind it being delayed anymore lol

Strider_Gren
Jul 13, 2002, 12:49 AM
Lol....All it takes is a little change to the lobby to make some of you not care about the delay. While this is nice, I also like how the characters seem a bit smoother. But then again it's hard to say condidering these pictures are grainy scans from Famitsu magazine.

inferno10
Jul 13, 2002, 01:34 AM
If it's too big, I hope they have little teleport centers to go to other parts of the ship.

OwenHimura
Jul 13, 2002, 01:53 AM
OMFG WHAT THE HELL HAPPEN ITS SO DAMN HOT!!!!!! HOLY DAMN!!!!!MUS HAVE IT NOW!!!!

SSJChenZhen
Jul 13, 2002, 02:06 AM
Sooo so hot...want to touch pioneer 2...ohhh..

Nendaiki
Jul 13, 2002, 02:38 AM
Is there even a main area? All these pics show off rooms, I wonder what the base of it all is... ^_^

googles
Jul 13, 2002, 02:59 AM
damn it could somone post the pics? i deleted the cookies and used a proxy but it still fucking knows..please post them!

flyrobinfly
Jul 13, 2002, 05:39 AM
Mmm, more space for the same 4-person team / 20-person lobby to wander around in? Why not add some sort of interesting destination like a bar or a theater?

PrinceBrightstar
Jul 13, 2002, 07:02 AM
i wonder if that bridge area we saw in the TGS preview of V1 will come back...

PrinceBrightstar
Jul 13, 2002, 07:17 AM
found em... http://www.consolewar.com/forum/threadtoc.asp?page=1&topic=10861

Defend
Jul 13, 2002, 08:55 AM
lol but then the little teleporters between parts of the ship would be too far a run to get to.
Better throw in some warps on the way..

From one end of P2
"CAN YOU SPEAK UP!? I CAN'T SEE WHAT YOU'RE SAYING!!!"

NiGHTS
Jul 13, 2002, 10:29 AM
The pics are over at http://www.mamak-int.com if you're having trouble getting to see them on IGN.

Now, this new Pioneer2, is it just in Episode II or both I AND II?

GhoStar
Jul 13, 2002, 10:42 AM
DAMN, that looks mighty impressive. I love the new colour scheme they've got, and I'm not too fussed about the size of P2.

http://manuel2k.myplace.com/psopicpsopicgr7.jpg

I think I've found my new HUmar colour scheme.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: GhoStar on 2002-07-13 09:21 ]</font>

Yamauchi
Jul 13, 2002, 10:48 AM
Holy hellman's mayonaise, Sonic Team is determined to make this big. Man, this game could be really huge for them. I can't believe they are making all these improvements.

Strider_Gren
Jul 13, 2002, 12:17 PM
On 2002-07-13 08:48, Yamauchi wrote:
I can't believe they are making all these improvements.

What? Did you think ST delayed a month so they could twiddle their thumbs and do nothing? I actually expect we'll see more changes in coming days.

Yamauchi
Jul 13, 2002, 12:29 PM
Well, it took them a while to finish porting Sonic Adventure 2 Battle and it has no real graphical improvements. Just a couple of extra stages and crappy GBA link-up. Still, it sold over a million copies so good job Sonic Team.

Its going to be interesting to see how this all pans out (GCN online, future Sega support, the Nintendo-Sega relationsip).

Ian D
Jul 13, 2002, 12:41 PM
Well this is probably going to be such a big improvement for me since, being the little bitch I am, only owned v1. I bet the leap between the two games will be much improved.

Nendaiki
Jul 13, 2002, 12:43 PM
Yeah, and possibly Nintendo buying Sega in the future. MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!
Um, what bridge area? I never saw any beta photos. Enlighten me.

Strider_Gren
Jul 13, 2002, 12:44 PM
That's true about SA2:B, but did they ever delay that? (If they did I don't remember) Anyways this is OT.

Wewt
Jul 13, 2002, 12:52 PM
New changes are looking great, I like the lobbies the most. I see that they say lobby 5 and lobby 9, maybe Sonic Team have made each lobby have a unique look and not just a different colour scheme?

Sleet1
Jul 13, 2002, 12:56 PM
Now, this new Pioneer2, is it just in Episode II or both I AND II?

Well since this is the only PSo game for GC its probably both episodes. If your thinking about when Ver 2 came out and only ver 2 had some new kewl things it was becuase they needed to make it compatible with ver 1, but this time they dont have to worry about that.

Sleet1
Jul 13, 2002, 12:58 PM
http://manuel2k.myplace.com/psopicpsopicgr6.jpg
Well maybe not...it says Episode one for the plain version and episode 2 for the not so plain.....maybe they have a little deeper story line??

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Sleet1 on 2002-07-13 11:18 ]</font>

Yamauchi
Jul 13, 2002, 01:00 PM
If you read the IGNcube article it says "It also seems that that unlike previous versions of the game there will be multiple forms of the lobby, we presume depending on the ship that you select."

Very, very cool.

SPECIAL_WEAPON_FOmarl
Jul 13, 2002, 01:11 PM
Not bad..not bad at all.I know im going to beat all of part 1 before I ever mess with the new stuff...or mabey a few peeks here and there..ah..yeah sneak peeks http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Strider_Gren
Jul 13, 2002, 01:23 PM
I'll play it through Episode 2 first (if possible) then go back to Episode 1 as kind of a prequel.

Sleet1
Jul 13, 2002, 01:27 PM
will it be link on Zelda Ocarina of time where you could travel through Grown up Link and Young link?? im confused...

googles
Jul 13, 2002, 01:44 PM
i cant belive people are COMPLAINING about the change..

Sleet1
Jul 13, 2002, 01:45 PM
haha for real. im hyped about the changes. been a long time googles, are you importing again?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Sleet1 on 2002-07-13 11:47 ]</font>

Wewt
Jul 13, 2002, 02:01 PM
On 2002-07-13 11:44, googles wrote:
i cant belive people are COMPLAINING about the change..

I found running to the hospital to heal after going through a telepipe a tad annoying. I don't mind it too much though, but imagine running that distance from the telepipe in Dreamcast PSO to the hospital all the time between each different spot on the new pioneer. It could start to get to me. Like I said previously, the changes look good, I welcome them.

SkyHawkX
Jul 13, 2002, 03:06 PM
Looks like upon entering a lobby, we'll be greeted by the ugly ol' regular lobby. Too bad they didn't include the option of selecting a lobby you'd like to enter instead of heading to lobby 1 and running to the teleporter.

Greg
Jul 13, 2002, 03:34 PM
increased distances will be cool for a week until you become sick of running all over the place.,

googles
Jul 13, 2002, 03:48 PM
On 2002-07-13 11:45, Sleet1 wrote:
haha for real. im hyped about the changes. been a long time googles, are you importing again?

i probly will. i need pso! http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

MarkXIII
Jul 13, 2002, 03:48 PM
If you look at all the pics you can tell that P2 is now one large oval hallway. More space to cover but still quick to get around. The Tekker is still inside the shop an has a door on either isde of him, left brings you to the check room and right to the Hunters Guild an it loops back around. It really isnt that huge when you realize you can go two different ways to get to one place. It probably be a shorter run from Hunters Guild to the check room now than in DC PSO.

Ziggy-san
Jul 13, 2002, 04:45 PM
On 2002-07-13 10:29, Yamauchi wrote:
Well, it took them a while to finish porting Sonic Adventure 2 Battle and it has no real graphical improvements. Just a couple of extra stages and crappy GBA link-up. Still, it sold over a million copies so good job Sonic Team.

Aaa...I hate to go out on a limb here, but did you forget that the whole Chao Karate thing is solely on the GameCube version? You won't find it anywhere on the Dreamcast. Not to mention the whole 2 player thingy must've taken a while...

[/Rant]

GhoStar
Jul 13, 2002, 05:42 PM
I think the delay is actually probably more to do with the online code of the game more than anything, if I was to guess, that is.

Also I wonder if the Xbox version will get this new P2. Is it Episode 2 exclusive?

I hope not, because looking at the old P2 will get old quick. I say they should replace it completely with this new one.

Strider_Gren
Jul 13, 2002, 06:09 PM
On 2002-07-13 13:34, Greg wrote:
increased distances will be cool for a week until you become sick of running all over the place.,

True, but walking by typing things to diffrent ppl will ease the long walk, besides I'm used to games like FF and Zelda having to walk across those damn long plains to get anywhere anyways, so it's not a prob to me, and shouldn't be to any "old skool" RPG players. (Like the origanol FF...huge landscapes, no run feature!)

Greg
Jul 13, 2002, 06:31 PM
On 2002-07-13 16:09, Strider_Gren wrote:

On 2002-07-13 13:34, Greg wrote:

True, but walking by typing things to diffrent ppl will ease the long walk, besides I'm used to games like FF and Zelda having to walk across those damn long plains to get anywhere anyways, so it's not a prob to me, and shouldn't be to any "old skool" RPG players. (Like the origanol FF...huge landscapes, no run feature!)

Uh, I am willing to bet I have been playing games longer then you. Personally I would not want a 'Bigger' P2 because it would be a totally pain in the ass. Sega is better off making more or larger playable areas. Also compring a turnbased RPG to a Real time online Action RPG doesn't really hold much water.

MarkXIII
Jul 13, 2002, 06:47 PM
If you both go look the pics over again you may see what i saw an realize its "bigger" but not necessarily harder to get around.

MarkXIII
Jul 13, 2002, 06:54 PM
also....anyone who has had trouble viewing the pics, there is a thread on http://www.omegahour.com with all of them including one or two not on mamak.

Strider_Gren
Jul 13, 2002, 06:55 PM
On 2002-07-13 16:31, Greg wrote:

Uh, I am willing to bet I have been playing games longer then you. Personally I would not want a 'Bigger' P2 because it would be a totally pain in the ass. Sega is better off making more or larger playable areas. Also compring a turnbased RPG to a Real time online Action RPG doesn't really hold much water.

Uh I am willing to bet you haven't, and why the hell does it matter if it's online or off, the bottom line is Sega is doing this for the people who actually like to hang out in the lobby, as weird as that may sound to a no nonsense person as yourself. And besides, if you don't like the lobby get the Xbox version, it's just a port of V2 anyways.

(Lol...I threw in that Xbox thing becuase I know how much it pisses you off when people say it)

Rylios
Jul 13, 2002, 07:44 PM
WOWSERS P2 looks nice mabey i can finally get a good game of hide n go seek on P2 like Version 1 days http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Greg
Jul 13, 2002, 08:31 PM
On 2002-07-13 16:55, Strider_Gren wrote:
Uh I am willing to bet you haven't

Ok, how old are you?

and why the hell does it matter if it's online or off

PSO has a totally different dynamic then a game like Final Fantasy, that is why it matters

the bottom line is Sega is doing this for the people who actually like to hang out in the lobby, as weird as that may sound to a no nonsense person as yourself.

Hmmm, even though most of the pics posted are of Pioneer 2 and not the lobby? Good job.

And besides, if you don't like the lobby get the Xbox version, it's just a port of V2 anyways.

riiiiiiiiight

(Lol...I threw in that Xbox thing becuase I know how much it pisses you off when people say it)

Actually I figured it was because you are a complete douche bag, my bad.

Mindshare
Jul 13, 2002, 08:31 PM
On 2002-07-13 16:47, MarkXIII wrote:
If you both go look the pics over again you may see what i saw an realize its "bigger" but not necessarily harder to get around.

Absolutely right. If you actually study and compare different pictures instead of gazing at the pretty colours, you can construct some of the map in your head by looking at what is in the background of each one.

By the way, I hope everyone, who a couple of days ago were calling Sonic Team every lousy name under the sun, and are now proclaiming them to be the new messiahs, realise what hypocrites they are.

I wouldn't put it past S.T. to come up with a few more even bigger suprises for the full version. They know what they're doing.

M.

Greg
Jul 13, 2002, 08:32 PM
On 2002-07-13 16:47, MarkXIII wrote:

Just to clarify, I did not mean harder to get around. My gripe is that the size will grow tiresome after a while but I'll give it a shot. I am all for a graphical revamp though. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Rubesahl
Jul 13, 2002, 08:48 PM
I agree. Sure it may be annoying but hey it's different, let's get used to it. At least they DID change it. Also, I have a feeling they make it LOOK big with that cieling and it may be shorter distance than it seems. It should have other areas though that aren't needed as much as the others so the space won't go wasted. More NPCs walking around the shops, halls, check room, etx wouldn't hurt either as this will add more life to the game but I guess we'll have to wait n' see http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Rubesahl on 2002-07-13 18:52 ]</font>

googles
Jul 13, 2002, 09:24 PM

if you don't like the lobby get the Xbox version, it's just a port of V2 anyways.

lmao good point... greg = lame

Mag_Launcher
Jul 13, 2002, 09:44 PM
Dammit! I can't decide! There's so much to do if I import, but if I wait, it'll be too late. Someone help me decide here...

Sleet1
Jul 13, 2002, 10:23 PM
what do you mean theres so much to do?? All you have to do is get your cube modded, buy the modem,game, and a keyboard if wanted. then im sure they will have a guide to getting the HL and BAM your online. it might take a lil while to put together but i think its worth it.... unless you dont have the money, then its a totally diffrent story.

Mag_Launcher
Jul 13, 2002, 11:26 PM
Well, for one thing, the Send it in to get it modded part is my biggest beef with it. I imported v2 long time ago, but this is different. Plus, BOTH JP modding places are closed due to overflow of JP mod requests so people can play that new Mario Sunshine. (Despite the odd name, it looks like a cool game.) I dunno... if they don't delay the US version from it's current October 30th date, then I might just sit and wait. (October won't be THAT bad, at least I'll have Evolution Worlds (GC) and Grand Theft Auto: Vice City (PS2) to keep me busy.)

Greg
Jul 13, 2002, 11:29 PM
On 2002-07-13 19:24, googles wrote:

if you don't like the lobby get the Xbox version, it's just a port of V2 anyways.

OMFG!!!111 Joo r a l227 h4x0r!
p.s. eat poop

Strider_Gren
Jul 13, 2002, 11:34 PM

lol! googles = smartest person on these boards with over 1000 posts.

Nendaiki
Jul 13, 2002, 11:47 PM
IGN tends to not think through things enough to clarify which games they are talking about. The ep1/ep2 selection is made when making a game, thus the lobbies will always be like that. And for whoever said something about lobby 1 being normal, um, nothing ever said that. All the lobbies are redesigned.
BTW, I assume because of this P2 will also always be the new one. I doubt the people of P2 would redesign it when they were trying to colonize Ragol.
I wonder what the soccer lobbies are like? I wouldn't be surprised if they got rid of them. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_rolleyes.gif

googles
Jul 14, 2002, 12:24 AM
On 2002-07-13 21:29, Greg wrote:
p.s. eat poop

that was lame

Sleet1
Jul 14, 2002, 01:14 AM
On 2002-07-13 21:26, Mag_Launcher wrote:
Plus, BOTH JP modding places are closed due to overflow of JP mod requests so people can play that new Mario Sunshine.

Which two are those??

PS googles rules.
so J00 34+ P00P

X-thirteen
Jul 14, 2002, 01:29 AM
On 2002-07-13 22:24, googles wrote:

On 2002-07-13 21:29, Greg wrote:
p.s. eat poop

that was lame

burned by the googla!

Kent
Jul 14, 2002, 02:05 AM
What is it with all the flaming retards trying to piss people off every chance they get?

Seriously, they need to shut the hell up.

googles
Jul 14, 2002, 03:02 AM
On 2002-07-14 00:05, Kent wrote:
What is it with all the flaming retards trying to piss people off every chance they get?

you shut the hell up..it pisses me off how greg is always bitching. He bitched becuase v2 dident have enough addons now hes bitching becuase its p2 is changing..is that all he fucking dose is bitch and whine?

Spy
Jul 14, 2002, 03:18 AM
I just hope that I can go behind the hot nurse's counter so that she can spank me like the bad little boy I am.

SkyHawkX
Jul 14, 2002, 04:19 AM
You guys need to shut the hell up I hate people who whine about people who bitch and whine it makes me want to whine all fucking night. You're all on my wang you won't ever stop.

Alisha
Jul 14, 2002, 04:27 AM
googles take a chill pill and dont take everything greg says so seriously---back on topic i wonder if the bigger lobby size means more people allowed in the lobby at oncejamming on a trying to get into lobby 1 was never fun =P

Greg
Jul 14, 2002, 05:09 AM
On 2002-07-14 01:02, googles wrote:

you shut the hell up..it pisses me off how greg is always bitching. He bitched becuase v2 dident have enough addons now hes bitching becuase its p2 is changing..is that all he fucking dose is bitch and whine?

Why dont you cry about it you fucking baby?

Greg
Jul 14, 2002, 05:09 AM
On 2002-07-13 21:34, Strider_Gren wrote:

lol! googles = smartest person on these boards with over 1000 posts.

lol you = turd burgler!

Mag_Launcher
Jul 14, 2002, 07:21 AM
The two sites I was talking about was colorconsoles.com and bakaneko.com. Are you telling me there's more that can mod your current GC? Because I don't plan on buying a new one. Also, why the fuck don't they sell Gamecube component cables in the US? I have to order em from an import site just to get one. But I have a few problems, though...

Lik-sang.com: Technical difficulties while ordering (i'm on a DC, ugh...), Shipping costs out the ass. (Tried buying some cheap component cables for PS2, but $20 shipping on a $7 item, wtf?)
ncsx.com: Currently out of stock, suspected tech. difficulties. (DC says "can't load requested document" after login for order screen. But I know it damn well works, I ordered v2 from there.)
Buy-rite: um, hell no.

From the looks of things... I don't think I can import even if I wanted to...

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Mag_Launcher on 2002-07-14 05:28 ]</font>

Malkavian
Jul 14, 2002, 10:01 AM
I'd like ultra speed for pionner 2 or that pressing a button a menu appears with the different p2 places and it teleports you http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

I know it won't happen but it could be cool

DESSYX
Jul 14, 2002, 12:35 PM
Hey Mag_Launcher, NCSX.com will mod your cube, and you can order official component video cables from store.nintendo.com. And to all the flamers in this thread, I say STFU! There's no reason to fight like this. Let the complainers complain all they want, just let it go...

Javier_Von_Fenrir
Jul 14, 2002, 12:39 PM

I've notticed a trend that Greg ( the bitch in question) seems to always start shit with other poeople and is always bitching about something.

Ziggy-san
Jul 14, 2002, 01:27 PM
I've said it once, and I'll say it again. These boards are evil.
*hides*

Greg
Jul 14, 2002, 01:30 PM
On 2002-07-14 10:39, Javier_Von_Fenrir wrote:

I've notticed a trend that Greg ( the bitch in question) seems to always start shit with other poeople and is always bitching about something.

I've noticed that Javier von dumb ass (a bitch in general) is a fucking annoying newbie that makes pointless topics and thinks people respect him.

Ian D
Jul 14, 2002, 01:44 PM
I'm waiting for Watashiwa to lock this one.

Sleet1
Jul 14, 2002, 01:46 PM
im going to have to side with googles on this one. Not that i care really... i just want to play the dam game.

Greg
Jul 14, 2002, 01:51 PM
On 2002-07-14 11:44, Y0SHI wrote:
I'm waiting for Watashiwa to lock this one.

I am surprised it is not locked already to be honest hehe

googles
Jul 14, 2002, 01:57 PM
ok im sorry for all this but gregs stupid posts always annoy me.

Greg
Jul 14, 2002, 01:59 PM
your presence annoys me.

Ziggy-san
Jul 14, 2002, 02:00 PM
Squirrels annoy me.

Greg
Jul 14, 2002, 02:02 PM
On 2002-07-14 12:00, Ziggy-san wrote:
Squirrels annoy me.

Me too but I also find those birds that sing at 5:00am annoying as well.