PDA

View Full Version : XBox: Looking for a few weapons to trade

digigram
Feb 4, 2005, 01:29 PM
Hi. I am looking for the following.

Red Slicer.
Kamui.

Generally any kind of rare armor, all I have ios luminous fields and D-parts 2.10, a few shields of delsaber and 2 DB shields. I have 3 graviton plates and 2 spirit garments only worth making is brightness..... I'm using the 2 kasmai bracers I have and would probably be more interested in things like:

Tripolic Shield.
Electro Frame
smoking plate.
things like this..

tell me if you have something interesting and tell me what you are looking for.

Cahill
Feb 4, 2005, 01:50 PM
I have 7 DF Fields (damn Redria Cudgel hunt), a Stink Frame, Electro-Frame and Smoking Plate for trade. I have a number of others as well (check my profile). There are a few really rare or personal favorite items I will not trade (they are noted).

You can have a DF Field (or two) if you want. I'm never gonna use em all and I don't do very many trades. You can have my Red Slicer too (no stats) I was using it for a while till I made my Rainbow Baton. Don't need it any more. It's tekked, but I assure you I found it.

I'm looking strictly for a Untekked Cudgel w/ 30 or better hit (when it's tekked). If it's tekked already I don't want it. I am a legit player and plan on using the Cudgel so it must be untekked.

feel free to PM me.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Cahill on 2005-02-04 10:53 ]</font>

Sitka
Feb 4, 2005, 02:06 PM
Hey Cahill,

As you can probably guess by looking at my posts, I'm a bit c-mode focused right now. That's why we still haven't connected.

Perhaps this weekend we can find some time to take my Whitill FOnewmn, Redria FOmarl or Skyly Racast Meteor Cudgel hunting and track down that wep. you're looking for. Digi might join us as well.

I'll look for you.

Cahill
Feb 4, 2005, 02:12 PM
Been doing 'em all ('cept the Whitill - don't have one). Got well over 100 Hours of Yellowboze Retired Hunter runs (18 Del-D's in under 11 minutes... can't pass that up). I get the Cudgels, just no Hit. I've gotten like 7 so far. I just give em away. My Redria's LV 163 and most of that is from Ruins runs (offline or Endless 4 on). I swear, the Indi's hate me. I have never gotten one from them.

Anyway, I'm going out of town Sunday but will be back late next week. Maybe we can meet up then.

Later.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Cahill on 2005-02-04 11:13 ]</font>

digigram
Feb 4, 2005, 02:51 PM
I don't have an untekked cudgel with hit... the only cudgel I have has 0/0/0/0.

and I use it http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif ..

umm....if anything...between you me and sitka... we can hunt one down for you..

Cahill
Feb 4, 2005, 03:04 PM
Another Cudgel fan huh? Well, in that case I think I still have one with at least a (or some) stat(s) I can give YOU. LOL! Don't recall if I already gave my old one away. Do you want the Red Slicer and DF Field(s) as well?

Cudgel's always been my favorite Hunter weapon in the game for some reason.

Thanks for the offer to help nab the weapon. I appreciate it.

digigram
Feb 5, 2005, 10:08 AM
Yeah..the red slicer and DF fields would be sweet.. I have never had one, I have heard they are pretty good. http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Yeah..lets all meet up and hunt cudgels.. I'd be totally down

digigram
Feb 8, 2005, 02:25 PM
we ever gonna get together?

Sitka
Feb 9, 2005, 02:28 AM
Digi:

Were spinning in different worlds right now. I'm running Episode 2 challenges every chance I get and you're over in Ep 1 or TTF'ing or LHS -searching or something.

Sitka Blue D's only a little over 1 million away from 200 and then he pretty much retires: lvl 200, most Skyly rares, Ep 1 - Sitkas Shot, Ep 2 - Sitkas Needle>

I can give you a red slicer - or we can hunt for one together - Lord knows we both have every id in ultimate now.

I'll look for you this week.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Sitka on 2005-02-08 23:30 ]</font>

digigram
Feb 9, 2005, 11:00 AM
you're gonna stop playing when blue D is 200? http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

Deuce
Feb 9, 2005, 10:35 PM
Digi. I have a bunch of rare armors all AddSlotted to the max. Guard Wave, Brightness Circle (found, has okay stats but better than a made one) and some others. You have my guild card but I need yours because I still can't search you. This weekend we should meet in Dav 10. I'm looking for a couple of weapons for my legit RAmarl. If you want, you can PM me a list of spare ranger weapons you have.

-Deuce

Sitka
Feb 10, 2005, 01:40 AM
I have some spare weps for a ranger I can give up.

Digi: hell no. I've just gotten my forces to 140/136/104/104 and I ain't going to retire . I might not play Sitka Blue D much, unless you want a Skyly caves or Towers run.

I just picked up my ninth s-rank weapon tonight. Good stuff. I would like to get my fifth Ep2 s-rank tomorrow night if possible.

Digi - you've got to run Ep 2 challenge with us. It's a frickin blast. E1, 2, 3, & 5 are sure clears at this point - no TAs just yet, but we're doing well on finishing them. E2C4 is still a question mark, but if we're running with Curacklin, Snow, Shigecki or Sky Dragon, we've got a pretty good chance at clearing.

Let me know if you're up for Ep 2 challenge.

Cahill
Feb 11, 2005, 10:34 AM
Sitka/Digi,

Back from my business trip. Man, I'd love to get into C-Mode (Srank Twin and S-Rank Needle... Drool) but I've never run it before. Only end up slowing you guys down with my obscene Challenge mode nOOb-ness LOL!

I'm gonna try to get some PSO in this weekend. At least drop you guys the stuff I said I'd give you. In all actuality, it depends on the demands of the wife though. http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif

Talk to you guys later.

digigram
Feb 11, 2005, 12:03 PM
whenever you want, we'll do Challenge with you man. Episode one is completely easy.

ep2, on the other hand, has somewhat easy levels, but the bosses are a pain.

Sitka
Feb 11, 2005, 12:42 PM
jspacemunkey wrote:

i'm still trying to find a couple good people to play xbox cmode with. i never seem to be able to catch sitka and his crew, so i'm wondering if there's anyone who wants to set up a specific time sunday night to start off with ep1 c1.

i'm totally unskilled in cmode and i don't care whether you've run before or not. all that matters is that you want to hit s-rank time like me and you like playing co-op. i'd like to put in enough time to hit s-rank by the end of this week, so if you want to get this done as fast as possible all the better.

if you do have experience don't worry, i'm not unskilled in pso itself and i'm always willing to listen when i don't know what's going on. any help is appreciated. feel free to pm me to set up a time or just reply here and i'll check back. btw, i'm on the east coast if that makes a difference.

So Digi, Cahill, jspacemunkey, Sitka - Sunday evening. Epdot 5. Sounds like a plan. I'm west coast, but Monday's a holiday - so I can play late. What time do you guys want.

And since this is a trade thread - I'll bring some trade items.

Cahill
Feb 16, 2005, 03:40 PM
Hey digi,

I have that Cudgel (w/ beast and machine), Slicer and DF Fields to give you. Since we didn't get to meet up Sunday when would you like them?

BTW: I'm in desperate need of Pdrops now, so If by some miniscule chance you had a surplus and wanted to swap some for any of the other items I have that you were looking for, just let me know.

Thanks.

digigram
Feb 16, 2005, 06:45 PM
i think i have like 14.. Just give m a time you'll be definately available.... and i'll meet you there... i'm eastern time so just let me know and i'll arrange a time i will get on for a bit.

http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Cahill
Feb 17, 2005, 09:49 AM
I'll be on tonight from 'bout 8 to 11:30 PM or so. Epdote 8 Room BCS. I'll bring a 3 slot Electro Frame for those drops... Sound OK?

Cahill

digigram
Feb 17, 2005, 04:26 PM
sounds good.. http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Bishop711
Feb 20, 2005, 07:06 PM
Hey Cahill,

What do you want for one of those df fields because I can find one but it will take me like 20 hrs. If you're still looking for partisan of lightning i can get it untekked probably in a few days. Also I would prefer one with good stats if you're willing to trade.

Cahill
Feb 20, 2005, 08:40 PM
Partisan of Lightning would be fine but I'll drop ya one for say, 15 Photon Drops? I really need PD's these days.

BTW: I assume you got my response to your question.

digigram
Feb 21, 2005, 03:23 PM
i'm sorry cahill i have been around lately, the other night my dog got sick and we (my wife and I) were taking care of him for about 2-3 days after.. he had got a hard treat stuck in his guts and wasn't keeping any food down.. we have to take him to the vet..

http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

i'll be able to get on pretty soon, give me another time and we'll hook up, I'll just jump on for like 20 minutes.

Cahill
Feb 21, 2005, 03:56 PM
Not a probem digi. Hope your dog's OK man. My original Slicer wasn't ground all the way, but it doesn't matter since another one dropped (no stats again.. Grrr) I left it untekked for you.

Bishop711
Feb 21, 2005, 05:18 PM
On 2005-02-20 17:40, Cahill wrote:
Partisan of Lightning would be fine but I'll drop ya one for say, 15 Photon Drops? I really need PD's these days.

BTW: I assume you got my response to your question.

Sorry but im saving photon drops for photon spheres. Also I hate to ask but how do I know/check to see if I get a private message. I'll let you know when i find the partisan of lightning.

Cahill
Feb 21, 2005, 05:28 PM
Understandable about the drops http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

You should get a pop-up saying you have a new messages. It can be disabled though. If you're in the main forums window (such as trade), down at the bottom will be "Private Message" just above who's online. it will say how many you have and how many new.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Cahill on 2005-02-21 14:29 ]</font>

Sitka
Feb 22, 2005, 04:47 PM
We're getting PDs from the PW4 runs. We can pick up between 1 to as many as 6 in a single run. Then you get your 4 lucky coins (with a team of 4) and you can do the roulette wheel for a chance at more PDs (I like getting the TP mats myself).

I forced for a ramar and again later for a humar, so I'm pretty sure I can take you and Phoenix through a few times. That doesn't mean we aren't going to need scapes and that one of us might be making some long runs, but I'll be happy to help you guys out if you wish. Best quest ever for Ill Gil drops, IMHO.

Photon Drops, rare drops, 26-30 level spells, TONS of exp, a chance at dropping your mag's synchro to 0% = pretty good stuff. At least one char should have a frozen shooter.