PDA

View Full Version : Minish Cap fun w/my boss

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Feb 5, 2005, 05:14 AM
My boss calls me over to his GBA SP screen.
He's playing Legend of Zelda: The Minish Cap.

"Uh. What do I do in this room?"

I check out his screen and tell him to "Push that block up."(to align the blocks in a pattern)

*Puzzle solved Zelda chime rings, boss looks embarassed, and I go back to work* http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

My boss hasn't beaten it yet and asks me questions about the game.

He was amazed that I had 3 bottles and 16 hearts, as he had only 1 and 6 respectively.

I forgot where I recently got my fourth bottle and just told him I had 3.
The only help I need is where to find the last Tingle brother: Knuckle, 7 more 1/4 heart piece containers and about 8 more fusion partners for these darned kinstones.

Finding all the Tingle brothers will probably get me that Lv 2 Mirror shield right?

Tact
Feb 5, 2005, 07:02 AM
On 2005-02-05 02:14, HAYABUSA-FMW- wrote:

Finding all the Tingle brothers will probably get me that Lv 2 Mirror shield right?

Wrong. I've found all the Tingle brothers, and I have their treasure. I won't divulge the secret unless you want to know. Besides, you can only get the Mirror Shield after you've beaten the game (how stupid of an idea was that?)

EDIT: If you'd like, I'll help you find the Tingle brother you're looking for.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: tactician7777 on 2005-02-05 05:41 ]</font>

Zeroy
Feb 5, 2005, 03:05 PM
Actually, to get the Mirror Shield you have to fuse kinstones with the mysterious walls located in various caves around Hyrule until all the Gorons are united in the cave near Lon Lon Ranch. Then fuse kinstones with one of the gorons to awaken Biggoron, who will give you the Mirror Shield after you have beaten the game twice.

Dhylec
Feb 5, 2005, 03:34 PM
there is a bunch of -gles that i know..
awaygle, drawgle, angle, beagle, struggle.. >.>

HUcastShinobi
Feb 5, 2005, 04:16 PM
minish cap looks corny to me... it just does...

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Feb 6, 2005, 05:18 AM
On 2005-02-05 13:16, HUcastShinobi wrote:
minish cap looks corny to me... it just does...

My boss is 24 years old and he's playing it, at work.

It is THAT DAMN GOOD.

Unless you hate Zelda games. http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_no.gif

Its shorter than the others, I think personally, but it has new items in which some have dual uses. Mole Mitts take the place of the series staple shovel to dig holes, yet it burrows into walls as well.

It also has music from the SNES and N64 games in it. Nice nostalgia there.

@ Tact
Sure. Thanks in advance. The one I'm missing:
"Knuckle...dressed in all Blue"

@ Zeroy
Heh. I've beaten it once. Is the Mirror Shield even worth a damn?
Mirror Shield after beating the game twice?
With the same save? or in a new game as in two files completed?

I got that bottle in the Goron cave.
I gave up a shield to the Biggoron and he wanted more "steel" I wondered about that one as he didn't accept a second shield after I purchased another.

@ Dhylec
http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif
They didn't realy use good names that end in -gle. One of them even says 'I'm not even Tingle's brother, why am I helping him?'

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: HAYABUSA-FMW- on 2005-02-06 02:24 ]</font>