PDA

View Full Version : Grey! I have a problem with your sig...

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Feb 9, 2005, 04:26 AM
Our friendly neighborhood Bomberman can just push Y and punch the bomb.

Thus saving his ass from death.

At least in the SNES Super Bomberman once he gets a Punching Glove Power Up.

That game was pretty damn cool.
Kicking power ups too.
Setting up traps.
Kicking bombs across the screen.
A sliding bomb hitting an explosion and covering a half screen.

Ah memories.

Kizaragu
Feb 9, 2005, 06:30 AM
On 2005-02-04 16:28, Kizaragu wrote:
I love Bomberman, but it's pure proof that Videogames cause violence.
Everytime I play that game It makes me want to inflict pain upon myself.
The language that comes out of my mouth when I play it is appalling. No other game has that affect on me.
My Aunt won't allow my cousin to come round anymore because of it. http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_lol.gif

Scrub
Feb 9, 2005, 06:31 AM
I only had like 2 powerups, neither which was the glove or the kick. ._.;

Also, ever play Super Bomberman 2? You could throw a bomb over the edge of your screen and it would go across to the other side! Very cheap if you got the glove from the first box you destroyed.^_~

...but yea, I was screwed.>_> -Z probably said "Le Haha" or something but it wouldn't fit.

Gospel240
Feb 9, 2005, 08:39 AM
I played Super Bomberman2, it was enjoyable I liked just setting remote bombs, running around the corner *BOOM*, even though my favorite Bomberman game was The Second Attack because you get pommy http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif and I killed just taking control of pommy and using the little tornados he shoots.

Outrider
Feb 9, 2005, 04:07 PM
The only Bomberman game I spent a considerable amount of time with was Wario Blast.

Which, now that I think about it, was kind of a weird team-up situation, but whatever.

Man, and when you got the motorcycle? You were the man.

I actually borrowed Bomberman 64 for a while, which was an interesting take on the series. Oddly enough, I liked it, like I did with most of those early N64 games.

Tact
Feb 9, 2005, 04:13 PM
I think I still have Bomberman 64...too bad the Remote Bombs were only in...let me count...1 level. But the Bomber Jet, Slider, and Submarine (whatever it was called) were cool concepts.

Scejntjynahl
Feb 9, 2005, 04:26 PM
Bomberman 4 for the Turbo Duo/ PC Engine was my favorite one. What better way to play than riding on a Kangaroo with different abilities, like kick, jump, dash, or dance (yes, DANCE, it dances and what that does I have no idea -_-)

Best thing also, it will take a hit for you... "awww it went BOOOOM! But Im STILL ALIVE MUAHAHAHAHA"

Tact
Feb 9, 2005, 04:28 PM
There was something like that in Bomberman 64 too...forgot the thing's name, though.

Saiffy
Feb 9, 2005, 08:04 PM
On 2005-02-09 13:07, Outrider wrote:
The only Bomberman game I spent a considerable amount of time with was Wario Blast.

I still have that game somewhere http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_disapprove.gif

Now I must go play it http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_cry.gif

Tact
Feb 9, 2005, 08:10 PM
Okay, Saiff, see you in a week. (6 days for looking for the game, 1 day for actually playing it)

Scrub
Feb 9, 2005, 09:43 PM
On 2005-02-09 13:28, tactician7777 wrote:
There was something like that in Bomberman 64 too...forgot the thing's name, though.

That was Louie the Rabbit, and it wasn't Bomberman 64, it was the 2nd Bomberman game for the 64...I think Bomberman AdventureHero or something to that effect.

Edit - The game is Bomberman Hero after looking it up.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: GreyPhantasm on 2005-02-09 18:52 ]</font>

EphekZ
Feb 9, 2005, 09:49 PM
...no!

space_butler
Feb 10, 2005, 07:13 AM
On 2005-02-09 18:43, GreyPhantasm wrote:

On 2005-02-09 13:28, tactician7777 wrote:

That was Louie the Rabbit, and it wasn't Bomberman 64, it was the 2nd Bomberman game for the 64...I think Bomberman AdventureHero or something to that effect.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: GreyPhantasm on 2005-02-09 18:52 ]</font>

how about those retarded things in one of the maga drive (genisis for you guys i think) ones?

Tact
Feb 10, 2005, 04:21 PM
On 2005-02-09 18:43, GreyPhantasm wrote:

Bah, crap. I remember that I haven't played Bomberman 64...it was Bomberman Hero.