PDA

View Full Version : fighting is bad mmmmk.

UltraVixen1982
Jul 14, 2002, 11:05 PM
i wish everyone on here get along beta and stoped trying to act so damn cool i mean being mean to someone doesnt make you look cool it just makes you look like a big jerk and girls do not like that sorta thing.

ABDUR101
Jul 14, 2002, 11:20 PM
Yeah! Heartless bastards! DIE!!

Can't we all just get along, love one another and be free? Why you gotsa hate? Leave tha ego at ze door and come on in.

Or so God help me I'll...

UltraVixen1982
Jul 15, 2002, 12:27 AM
lol funny stuff lol

Sleet1
Jul 15, 2002, 02:11 AM
actually, most girls like a little bad in thier boy.

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Jul 15, 2002, 02:38 PM
Some of the meanies are really just pointing out the obvious, sometimes.
Or
Most just like to cuss and swear and scream like a maniac to others by basically typing the F word S word etc. as they feel good doing it. It boosts their ego. They feel better than the person they are swearing at.

Don't worry about it when people are cussing back and forth on posts. Those posts really get off the original topic fast so just read the first three pages and backtrack to the topic forum list.

Also when the fightin' gets bad the moderators step in to ban the hooligans forever.

You can't stop others from being mean, you can just make sure you don't be mean and hope others will follow your lead.

Alisha
Jul 16, 2002, 05:42 AM
actually.most girls like a little bad in there boyactually NO!

ABDUR101
Jul 16, 2002, 06:40 AM
I agree, who looks for "blaizing asshole" in someone's description? Being funny is ok, but being a damn jerk isn't what anyone wants. Trust me o_O

Sleet1
Jul 16, 2002, 12:22 PM
On 2002-07-16 03:42, Alisha wrote:

actually.most girls like a little bad in there boyactually NO!

actually.....yes.

Last_Saiyan
Jul 16, 2002, 03:09 PM
This is a conflict of definition of the word "Bad". In a good way, Bad could mean that the guy is a confident, risk taking, fun loving person who doesn't wear plaid and polo shirts. In the other way, Bad could be an idiot who offends everyone in his way and abuses and looks down on females. (Even in this case, some girls find this extremely attractive and desirable) Now gals, take your pick of the meaning that you wanted in you bad boy.

Guile
Jul 16, 2002, 05:14 PM
Sleet loves them bad boys

Alisha
Jul 16, 2002, 05:19 PM
actually no. it seems the self proclaimed master baiter doesnt know shit about girls

Sleet1
Jul 16, 2002, 05:27 PM
yes i am a master baiter. and girls like a bad boy. trust me. ive taken polls. i have asked loads of chicks.

PS i meant the bad boy that is fun loving, not a nerd, yadda yaddda, not the asswipes.

Guile
Jul 16, 2002, 05:43 PM
Trust me sleet don't argue with the ladies about what they like cuz you will end up loosin..best to smile and wal..runaway

Sleet1
Jul 18, 2002, 04:23 AM
well maybe its just my experiences?? every girl i have dated noticed me for looking like a bad boy.... but i dont act like one or anything.. No one wants a guy that is boring....

ABDUR101
Jul 18, 2002, 04:38 AM
On 2002-07-18 02:23, Sleet1 wrote:
well maybe its just my experiences?? every girl i have dated noticed me for looking like a bad boy.... but i dont act like one or anything.. No one wants a guy that is boring....

You've only dated AFEW girls. In a single location. I'm sure they are not speaking for the vast majority man.

I've known people who might not want a boring guy, but they don't want Compadre El Mucho Ass-wad either. There are people of all different flavors, and everyone has a flavor they like.

oooo, I like that last sentence =)

Tuir
Jul 18, 2002, 08:29 AM
On 2002-07-18 02:23, Sleet1 wrote:

What ever happened to being yourself?

Alisha
Jul 19, 2002, 02:31 AM
and how old are you..... im willing to bet your under 17 maybee even 16 just know things change once your an adult.

Sleet1
Jul 19, 2002, 02:54 AM
yeah i guess.... *hates getting gang raped by ppl*

Ambrai
Jul 19, 2002, 05:49 AM
My sources told me Sleet1 is 16. As for what women want, well there is no definitive answer to that question. Same for guys.

One thing is certian, what I look for in a woman, is DEFINATLY not what you look for 8P.

If you have to remember anything from this, and learn anything from coming to these boards, please just remember that you should treat women with respect, as equals, and above all, never EVER physically or mentally abuse them. Abusive males should be treated the same way Iran treats rapists..... look it up if your curious.

haterade
Jul 19, 2002, 05:04 PM
My advice on women: Treat them according to how they act. Ex. If she seems like a nice girl, treat her as such. If she acts slutty, treat her as such. Don't ever switch the treatment ex: treating a nice girl like a slut, and you'll be just fine. That is all.

Sojo
Jul 20, 2002, 08:39 PM
Actually, there is an answer to what guys want...

Commitment free sex on demand!

And a chinese curry afterwards! Fried rice, no onions!

Don't even try to deny it you lying bastards!

Ambrai
Jul 20, 2002, 08:44 PM
Written by a woman mind you.

written by a woman mind you http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif

THE BOOTY CALL AGREEMENT

This Booty Call Agreement (hereinafter referred to as the
Agreement) is
entered into on the _____ day of __________, 2002, by
_______________,
between _____________ and ___________.

THIS AGREEMENT SHALL COVER THE FOLLOWING RULES AND PRINCIPLES:

1. No sleeping over--unless it is very good and we need to repeat it
in the morning.

2. No meeting in public except for dinner or drinks before the events
of the evening.

3. No calls before 9 PM--we don't have shit to talk about.

4. None of that "lovemaking" shit--only mind-blowing sex allowed.

5. No emotional discussions--Ex.: Where are we heading with this?
Do
you love me? The answer is no, so don't ask.

6. No plans made in advance--that is why you are called the
"back-up," unless you are from out-of-town, then it's only a one-time,
advanced-arrangement.

7. All gifts accepted--money is always good.

8. No baby talk--however, dirty talk is encouraged.

9. No asking for comparisons with former lovers--it's really none
of your damn business.

10. No calling each other "friends with privileges"--we are not
friends, just sex buddies.

11. Calling out the wrong name during sex is OK--don't be
offended.

12. No extra clothing--I don't want your ass leaving anything
behind when you leave.

13. No falling asleep right after sex--it's over, so get your ass
up and go home.

14. Don't be offended if I don't ask if you enjoyed it--I don't
care.

15. You cannot borrow my car for any reason.

16. If anyone asks who you are, the standard response will be:
"My roommate's girlfriend/boyfriend."

17. Doggie style preferred--just hit it hard and right or get the
hell out.

18. Reason for doggie style: the less eye contact the better. I
don't want to look at you, just fuck you.

19. We hook up absolutely whenever the mood strikes ME--so don't
keep calling.

*** EXTRA TIP FOR SUCCESSFUL BOOTY CALLS***

The aforementioned rules may be altered by the holder of the
agreement.
If the other party attempts to change or alter any terms of
This agreement, it will automatically become null and void and you
Will then be removed from the BOOTY CALL LIST and deleted
from phone memory and email list, BLOCKED from all communications until your silly ass
understands the rules.

Participating partners:
Signature: ______________________
Date:_______________________________________

Dangerous55
Jul 20, 2002, 10:36 PM
Pfft, we only fight when PSO isnt around in its great form. Fighting is the only thing that keeps peps coming back in that time. :0