PDA

View Full Version : Hi, do you guys have something illegal?

navci
Feb 14, 2005, 12:10 AM
I really hate it when kids/teens come in and ask.
"Do you guys have butterfly knives?"
"How about switchblades?"

Er. How about you ask for someone legal? This is like going into a grocery store and ask for cocaine.
How about I sell you a better brain for twenty bucks?
Kneel down and I will give you a good kick in the ass. If you are not fully satified, I will give you another one for free.

Dumbasses.
They think they are so cool asking about illegal stuff. Butterfly knives don't make you a badass.

Blue-Hawk
Feb 14, 2005, 12:24 AM
This just further proves what I have been saying all along.
If these are our future leaders, we are all well and truly fucked.

ABDUR101
Feb 14, 2005, 12:45 AM
On 2005-02-13 21:24, Blue-Hawk wrote:
This just further proves what I have been saying all along.
If these are our future leaders, we are all well and truly fucked.

We're already well and truely fucked, so just take it like a man and enjoy it.

Besides, switchblades don't make you a badass, a 7ft zweihander and a 30mm handgun do.

(Tell them you are at liability to call the cops for them asking about illegal weapons. Put a good scare in them.)

Skorpius
Feb 14, 2005, 03:33 AM
Anything pointy and shiney is automatically cool.

Graptakular83
Feb 14, 2005, 04:56 AM
Only kids/teens come in acting dumb? No no no, its actually the totality of the average customer (of any age) that is dumb.

Who else would return a used x-mas tree star, on Jan 2nd? Claiming they never used it.

Or ask me to scan and bag 20 gretting cards "without being handled or touched by human hands"?

Or ask "Do have weed in your pharmacy? Can you ge some?"

Or return 14 plastic patio chairs, with liquor and mud stains all over them, after a 3 day weekend, claiming they, "didnt like em". Its a department store, not a friggin party rental shop!!!

I have many many more, so in a rant within a rant....
"The customer is always right.."
Because the customer is too dumb to realize how retarded he is.

Daikarin
Feb 14, 2005, 07:34 AM
And on the other side, when someone goes

- "Got milk, dude?"
- "No!! You fucking crazy or something!?"

KodiaX987
Feb 14, 2005, 08:18 AM
On 2005-02-13 21:45, ABDUR101 wrote:

a 7ft zweihander

You speak my language. Let's go spar with man-sized swords!! http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

AYY-BEE-CEE
Feb 14, 2005, 12:15 PM
You're a service. You get paid to serve these people, or in this case, tell them you don't sell whatever it is they're after.

Get used to it. http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

navci
Feb 14, 2005, 02:38 PM
On 2005-02-14 01:56, Graptakular83 wrote:
Only kids/teens come in acting dumb?

No. Everyone acts dumb, in different ways.
Teens and kids in particular are the prime offender of asking for things that are blatantly illegal and acting like "I am so bad ass I am asking for these illegal things".

And Ya. I am in customer service, I get used to this. Doesn't prevent me from ranting, or offer the alternative "kick you in the ass until you get smarter" service, though.

Mixfortune
Feb 14, 2005, 03:14 PM
On 2005-02-14 09:15, AYY-BEE-CEE wrote:
You're a service. You get paid to serve these people, or in this case, tell them you don't sell whatever it is they're after.

It's entirely possible that she did do exactly as you said, merely telling them they don't sell them, and has gotten used to it.

She can still think those customers are dumbasses.

I don't think you've noticed that the topic post brings up or sparks a bit of common happenings that others have experienced, and possible suggestions for later reference.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Mixfortune on 2005-02-14 12:15 ]</font>

Solstis
Feb 14, 2005, 03:35 PM
On 2005-02-14 09:15, AYY-BEE-CEE wrote:

Whee! Internet!

(aka, what Mix said)

AUTO_
Feb 14, 2005, 06:48 PM
At the music store I would just get a bunch of jetters who would come in with 100 dollar bills and flash them around buying whatever they could.

There was also a random guy who came in on two different occassions, one time he was asking me if I would buy some weed, the other if I could sell him any.

Para
Feb 15, 2005, 08:26 PM
i had kids asking me for cigerettes. wtf is that? >_>
(i dont smoke)

BWS-1
Feb 15, 2005, 09:45 PM
Screw you, navi ;p

You know as well as I do that it's plain stupid to prohibit knives for the simple reason that they can be opened automaticly by gravity.

Like asking cocain at the grocery my ass...

O and to answer your question, yes I have plenty of illegal things, am I a sexually obsessed maniaco genocidal dictator for it? no.

But yeah, everyone DOES act dumb, in their own ways ... o and I know so many ways where I act dumb ... sometimes <_<

navci
Feb 15, 2005, 10:23 PM
On 2005-02-15 18:45, BWS-1 wrote:
Screw you, navi ;p

You know as well as I do that it's plain stupid to prohibit knives for the simple reason that they can be opened automaticly by gravity.

Like asking cocain at the grocery my ass...

O and to answer your question, yes I have plenty of illegal things, am I a sexually obsessed maniaco genocidal dictator for it? no.

But yeah, everyone DOES act dumb, in their own ways ... o and I know so many ways where I act dumb ... sometimes <_<

Like right now?

BWS-1
Feb 15, 2005, 10:33 PM
If by ''acting dumb'' you mean ''saying things I have in mind without caring about the consequences'' then yes, you can say I was acting dumb ... in a way.

navci
Feb 15, 2005, 10:49 PM
On 2005-02-15 19:33, BWS-1 wrote:
If by ''acting dumb'' you mean ''saying things I have in mind without caring about the consequences'' then yes, you can say I was acting dumb ... in a way.

No. By "acting dumb" I mean:

Do we really need more ways for stupid people to injure themselves?

That. And my rant was about people, not the law itself. You missed my point completely.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: navinator on 2005-02-15 19:52 ]</font>

BWS-1
Feb 16, 2005, 12:03 AM
On 2005-02-15 19:49, navinator wrote:

And my rant was about people, not the law itself. You missed my point completely.

>_>

On 2005-02-15 18:45, BWS-1 wrote:

But yeah, everyone DOES act dumb, in their own ways ...

<_<

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Feb 16, 2005, 05:38 AM
Hey at least some freshman teenager girl didn't ask you for condoms at a bus stop.

"Why would I have condoms? I'm going to work!"
"For protection!"
Smartass remark by stupid smartass kids. Buy your own condoms; who the hell asks random strangers for condoms at a bus stop?

Why did I reply back?
Well kids in my area first scream at you, I ignore them first, then they do it again. Like, shit, people you don't own the universe or some crap and everyone is not here to answer all your damn questions.

It would be better if you weren't rude about it either. Yelling "Hey!" or "Ey!" "Homie!" "You!"

Asshole kids.

Furthermore on Fridays the same mofo every damn time comes in about 5 times the whole day and orders 1 scoop of rice. Cost being $0.49 + tax. The smallest item we have. Great he wastes everyone's time by doing this. Its very unnecessary at like 10:15 before closing the store at night. Very annoying.

I swear this jerk must be throwing it at people or something. He sure as hell isn't eating it. He knows what he's doing. Guess what kid?, You're an idiot. Stop spending your parents' money to do this crap every week. See if you have money to do this stunt again a few years from now when you're on your own.

Sorry for ranting about stupid things here in your rant. I should have just made my own. http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_disapprove.gif

Neith
Feb 17, 2005, 02:21 PM
Not illegal in UK, but my family in general owns a few weapons. My grandad has a couple of revolvers, and a rifle (dont know about guns so i dont now what type) My brother has a tanto (Japanese short sword/dagger), and I have a katana. Im considering buying a naginata, or another katana. Not exactly allowed to walk around outside with it, but its fine for display.

HUcastShinobi
Feb 17, 2005, 05:49 PM
I'm a teen, and i know what most of my peers do, and its retarded... they have the IQ of BELOW 100, i swear... they cant read for fucking shit and they think they are some hot shot... its pretty damn retarded if you ask me... people just dont bother even listening to what is "good" & what is "bad", its just there. its plain dumb, so i dont bother with my peers, and that is what video games are for...

bluedrakken
Mar 4, 2005, 03:59 PM
I know this guy got a short sword under his back seat for nothing, trying to impress people. then he got pull over for having his high beam on, and the cops search his car, found it, toke it away, and left him a ticket for a feww hundred.

HUnewearl_Meira
Mar 5, 2005, 02:54 AM
On 2005-02-15 19:49, navinator wrote:
Do we really need more ways for stupid people to injure themselves?

Yes. The more we protect these people, the more of them we have to put up with. Let's face it-- stupid people breed faster. And they aren't producing geniuses, either.

Anyway, this thread reminds me of a couple of rants my buddy posted on his blog a while back. Observe--

On 2004-12-09 03:34, Spook Goblin wrote:
Fry's got ranked last by Consumer Reports for customer service, and while you might go "yeah, the service there sucks" , people at Fry's work harder on average than other stores, but I suppose our volume of customers is that much higher that bad things happen more frequently, or it is just we have those people that come in and do silly things, so this is my response to their charges, stories that illustrate the retardation that plagues retail.

Phone call from cashiers. "hi, we have a guy who has two dvds that have the wrong PLUs on them, what do we do?" "Be right there.."

Look at the prices on these two dvds. One is Hero, but oddly is marked as Platoon. Yeah, ok.. Whatever. The other is some ridiculous shit as well.

Conclusion: "I am not going to give these two products to you for this price. I'm sorry."

Customer's reaction: "WHY NOT!? They say that price!"

Reponse: "Yes, but no. Someone obviously changed the tags on purpose."

Customer: "How?!"

Reponse: "You tell me, since you changed them. It's quite easy. Stickers come off, stickers go on."

Customer: "oh. well, ok then." Translation: "well shit, you got me."

fin..

Or customers who refused to be pleased with whatever service they expect, since i work in this store, I must know everything they sell in components, or why don't people who know electrical engineering work there? the general response is because electrical engineers wouldn't work for our wages?

It gets to the point where I ask someone who is so set on getting the best firewall we have "why do you think you need a firewall?" "because I am told that I need one. I already have one on my router, and windows xp comes with one, but I think I need another piece of software." "Why do you want a software firewall if the one in your router is better to begin with?" "so you are saying I don't need another one?" "Do you even know what a firewall does?" "no, what does it do?" fucking crap, punch you in the forehead! STOP BREEDING@

How about this one? I am busy with a customer and someone barges in and demands I answer their question now, and i say "you will have to wait, I am with a customer. I can help you in a minute." The reponse: "BUT WHAT ABOUT BLAHBLAHBLAH, I AM ANGRY" People like this are the ones who go home and bitch on their blogs and forums about how much we suck because they have had their attention spans shortened and views of reality distorted by what's on tv. Typically these people buy things like firewalls and have no idea what they do, just that someone told them to buy it. Bahh bahh, come here you sheep.

It's like people fucking expect God to descend and shower them with every desire when they shop, because they are the customer. I've heard that so many times, "but I am the customer!" and then it usually is followed up with another stunning announcement "you lost a customer who spends thousands of dollars here!" at which point we do invoice look ups, "yeah, all 200 dollars in the past two years" or they storm off, pick up some product, pay for it, and then come back a week later. Give me a break. The store does on a bad day 300k in business, an asshole who only buys stuff on sale (which I might add is below cost for us 90% of the time) aren't really worth keeping around, because most of their friends also only buy shit that is on sale.

How about the guy who goes around the limit 1 per customer with "well my son is buying one too" The kid is fucking two years old, how the fuck can he purchase anything? Do you think he understands what a ps2 is? It's a high demand item, limit one per household. Fuck off, you minger. But instead I say, "Sorry, it is a high demand item. You can only have one." And then subject myself to his verbal abuse and his fabrications about how smart his child is. There is a reason why young kids can get away with murder. They don't understand what they are doing. No, he can barely walk. I think not. but instead of suggesting he shut up since this has been attempted on me before, I have to say, "sorry, it is a high demand item. I can still only give you one." This is also another one of the people who complain about our poor customer service.

And yes, this sort of stuff gets on my nerves after a while.

One last incredible example. We ran a 4 for 20 ad not so long ago for movies, and there is a flyer, and this flyer has a fucking list. We have them set up on endcaps, with signs under each title proclaiming "this qualifies for the 4 for 20 special" . It was almost fail proof. Then one night, someone did something stupid and put a bunch of movies out that weren't on it on the endcaps. The next morning the problems started.

A cashier said this movie wasn't ringing up for the 4 for 20 deal. I said "of course not, it's a warner Brothers movie, only select MGM titles qualify. Here's a list."

The customer was with him and said it was on the endcap. It's like, well fuck, you got me there. I tell Pedro, he deals with her, I start pulling the wrong titles from it. another lady comes up with the same issue, and is bitching at Pedro about it since he is like "ok look stupid. This paper has every title on it. Is this one on the list? No. " but he really said "it is not on the flyer, ma'am." They come over to inspect the endcap and she says I am trying to cover up our mistake by removing the ones which should not be on the display. To which I say "So I should leave them out here all day for everyone to come back and complain about?"

And she says "how would I know it isn't on the list." Pedro states the obvious, "there are signs that say which qualify for the deal, and (you dumb fucking bitch!) there is a flyer with every eligible title on it."

BUT IT WAS ON THE DISPLAY.

Shit, can you not read?

Her stupidity was her saving point, and we let her get away with this because she refused to acknowledge it. Out of pity. Another one who complains of our poor service, because trying to screw us over is supposed to make us want to be nice to you. The consumer's typical retort "but you're trying to screw me" No asshole, we sell things at low prices. We aren't trying to screw you, that's what they cost. We can charge a lot more, but we choose not to. We need to make a profit to stay in business. this is how things work.

Just... UGH. It's like.. The average intelligence for people I encounter is not that high, and to think they are average is shocking, since it also means that there is a large proportion of the population that is even more stupid than they are, and let me tell you, that's getting towards real fucking dumb. Almost incapable of motor abilities, fast food is healthy for me, can't make decisions unless tv says so, Christmas is when Jesus was born (it was not. Do your own damn research, you'll be amazed at how fake this holiday is.), weapon to end all wars stupid.

On 2004-02-27 07:34, Spook Goblin wrote:
Oh yeah... Another example of why I hate work:

"This item is 49.99."
"But this website says it is 39.99"
"Sir, we don't pricematch with websites."
"I want this for 39.99"
"Ok, well, we don't pricematch with websites."
"You aren't listening. I am the customer."
"Ok, and we don't pricematch with websites. You will have to pay 49.99 if you want this router today."
"But I am the customer!"
"So I've been told... "
"But I am the customer. Why don't you pricematch with websites?"
"Because we just don't."
"That isn't a good enough reason. I am the customer!"
"So let's plot this out here..."
"ok."
"I play along, get it discounted, and then you get the item below what we pay for it, thereby giving us negative profit. We already offer you the lowest price of all the retail stores, and that is as good as it is going to get. If you don't like paying 49.99 for this product here, you will have to order it online."
"But I am the customer!"
*sigh*

On 2004-02-16 06:56, Spook Goblin wrote:
Today's episode is: ID swipes steal my soul.

A woman walks up with roughly $23.17 of goods and proceeds to start writing a check. Gets date wrong, mismatches written amounts with numerical, I let it slide, and by that I mean tell her to correct it without making fun of her. I ask for ID, I get it, and swipe it, then process the check. Everything is cool, I give her the receipt and she is standing there like she is a defunct computer trying to put together a string of commands.

"Did you swipe my ID?"
"Well, yeah."
"WHY DID YOU DO THAT?!"
"Because I'm supposed to?"
"Everyone else just enters it in manually."
"Ok...sorry. It takes a lot longer to do it that way."
"IT HAS ALL MY PERSONAL INFORMATION ON THERE!"
"We don't care about that stuff we just want your license number and physical address."
"BUT MY BIRTHDAY, WEIGHT - EVERYTHING IS ON THAT MAGNETIC STRIP."
"All right, look. Unless you're suggesting the system has hidden fields that collect that data then--"
"--IT IS A BIT PERSONAL, DON'T YOU THINK!?"
"No."
"WELL IT IS."
"I think you're missing the point that whether i enter it in manually or swipe it, I am still collecting the same information."
"YOURE NOT LISTENING!"
"So what do you want me to do, exactly?"
"I WANT THIS TRANSACTION VOIDED!!"

I go over to Jose and tell him what is going on, and he voids it, we tear up the check and hand it back to her.

So he says...
"Ok, there you go, ma'am."
"So now what? Do I have to pay all over again."
"Yes, because that last transaction was voided."
"I am going to write another check.."
"..."
"Is that ok?"
"We will have to swipe the ID again."
"WHAT IS WITH THIS PLACE?! YOU ARE THE ONLY PEOPLE WHO DO THIS!!"
Jose shrugs.
"I'll pay with cash then. I can't believe this place!"

And it happens, and she finally leaves.

Jose: "Ignorant bitch. What does she think we would want that for?"
Me: "Maybe Randy Fry has a file for checks which includes personal info so he can make fun of them."
Jose: " 'She's 4'10" and 300 pounds, that fat stupid ho. buy my shit!
... People need to learn to listen and stop being so stupid about things."
Me: "..I wonder what happens when you take her picture?"

Very next customer:

"Can I see your ID please?"
"I don't have an ID, but I have a driver's license."
"That's fine."
"But it is a driver's license."
"It's an ID, too..."
"Then why does it say driver's license?"
"Sir, the cops don't ask you for ID, driver's license, and registration with proof of insurance when they pull you over."
"It is a driver's license."

So yeah Navi, you're not alone in your struggle. My sister has similar stories from working in a Department store (most of which involve people having their children defecate in the changing rooms for whatever reason).

anwserman
Mar 5, 2005, 03:56 AM
ROFL at the stories Miera just posted...
Speaking of adding to the topic...

At the Dairy Queen, whenever somebody gives us the "I am a customer and my money is holy" speel, the managers - if the customer is a big enough ass - have permission to say, "We'd rather have you keep your money then have to put up with customers like you."

http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Mar 5, 2005, 04:08 AM
Heh, I'm glad this got bumped with new and fun info!

My dad is one of those people which Meira mentioned.

I'm waiting around at a record store after a purchase and he contemplates buying a scratched CD for cheaper than brand new. He also checks the store PC to see if they have a CD. He wants to order it but does not want to use a credit card number.

This takes forever as I roll my eyes and sigh as my dad yells about not getting price matching from the website price to the manager. He also will not pay to order the CD to be delivered to the store, he will "pay in cash." The clerks snicker as he walks away disgruntled, I know as I was behind my dad and they were in front of me. All over a $1 difference. "Free shipping it says!" "Yes, sir. It will be shipped to this store for free." "But its the principle!" http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_rolleyes.gif

You can't order crap online without paying upfront. This isn't like 1972, dad. Get with the times. you aren't liable if in that small chance that someone steals and uses your credit card number to build a robot or something, and you report it right away.

He also did not want to download a program off of download.com because of the miniscule chance of getting a virus/spyware/adware. They tell you if any come with it, users or editors, most times and he should have up to date antivirus programs anyway. He was trying to download a program to rip CD tracks, even though a program came with his mp3 player; he just failed to look.

Explaining donwload.com and how it works to my dad was good for a laugh though. He still has year 1999- ish Napster icons on his desktop. http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_lol.gif

He also scolded me for having 3 program windows open on his PC, like his motherboard was going to fry or something! I told him that they were auto-play-open programs and keeping them open would be easier than trying to close them every time I had to rip a song. The disable option wasn't availible and I wasn't even going to go near options for my dad's rusty comp.

-for Navi, a good solution is to say:
"Let me go check."
Then walk away from the idiot kids who laugh at themselves for asking that kinda crap, and get back to doing productive stuff which isn't answering stupid kid questions.

Or:
"Yeah, we have switchblades, over there in the baby isle. You guys need grenades too? How about rockets?!"

Daikarin
Mar 5, 2005, 05:54 AM
On 2005-03-04 23:54, HUnewearl_Meira wrote:

Conclusion: "I am not going to give these two products to you for this price. I'm sorry."

Customer's reaction: "WHY NOT!? They say that price!"

Reponse: "Yes, but no. Someone obviously changed the tags on purpose."

Customer: "How?!"

Reponse: "You tell me, since you changed them. It's quite easy. Stickers come off, stickers go on."

Customer: "oh. well, ok then." Translation: "well shit, you got me."

Once I was looking at some books at a popular store, when I reached the manga section. I looked at the collection I was currently reading to see if they had the latest book.

They did, and the price tag was 0,95 euro! (Almost the same price in dollars) I was stunned, since every other book cost me at the very least, around 6,5 euro, like every other book of the same collection which was there.
It didn't look like it was placed recently, it looked more like someone typed the wrong price on that tag.

I was gonna buy it sooner or later, so I picked it up and went towards the check-out.

I give her the book, she searches for the price tag to scan the code bars. Then her eyes get bigger as she sees the price, and she looks back at me.

- Hey, don't look at me! I know the tag is wrong on that book, so...
- Well, there's nothing I can do about it.
- Nothing you can do?
- It's labeled 0,95 euro, so that's how it costs. There's nothing I can do.

So I really got the book for 0,95 euro, thanks to that girl. And no, I didn't place that price tag on purpose, I wouldn't do that.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Even_Jin on 2005-03-05 02:55 ]</font>

War_Child
Mar 8, 2005, 11:55 PM
"I bought this used memory card 20 minutes ago, it must be broken because it says it is full, can I switch it?"

---

"I bought this game, it doesn't work, I want to exchange it"

Normally this is kosher, until I looked at the receipt, which was from 2002.

---

Hi, this headset no longer works and I got it new, can I switch it?"

"This says you bought it in November, which would make it past our 30 day warranty and past the manufacturer's 90 day warranty. Not much I can do, especially without the packaging.."

"BUT I BOUGHT IT NEW"

"Yes, but it's passed the warranties. If it was within the 30 days you could switch it here or if in the 90 days send it to Logitech but since you're past both, not much I can do.."

"That's crap! They don't stand behind their product and neither do you!"

"I don't have another headset to swap it with, but we do have a used one there for $15 cheaper than the new one, you can give that a shot, it does have a 30 day warranty"

"That one's probably broken!"

"We warranty it just incase ma'am.."

"No! It's broken! I want to switch this one for a new one!"

"I already told you I can't do that.."

"I WANT TO SPEAK TO YOUR MANAGER"

"He's not here today"

"CALL HIM AT HOME"

Since this was going nowhere fast, I called, and he told me to say what i've been saying for the past 20 minutes.

"Well how about I give you my broken one and you give me your used one as a loaner until we figure this out?"

"Sorry, can't do that"

"Why not?"

"One, I can't do anything about your out of warranty headset, and two, if you didn't come back, we'd be out a headset"

"BUT I GOT IT NEW"

This basically went on for another 15 minutes until she left and said she'd come in when the manager is in. I don't think she came back

Those were only the tip of the iceburg. Not alone Nabs :3

Saiffy
Mar 8, 2005, 11:58 PM
On 2005-03-08 20:55, War_Child wrote:
"I bought this used memory card 20 minutes ago, it must be broken because it says it is full, can I switch it?"

---

"I bought this game, it doesn't work, I want to exchange it"

Normally this is kosher, until I looked at the receipt, which was from 2002.

---

Hi, this headset no longer works and I got it new, can I switch it?"

"This says you bought it in November, which would make it past our 30 day warranty and past the manufacturer's 90 day warranty. Not much I can do, especially without the packaging.."

"BUT I BOUGHT IT NEW"

"Yes, but it's passed the warranties. If it was within the 30 days you could switch it here or if in the 90 days send it to Logitech but since you're past both, not much I can do.."

"That's crap! They don't stand behind their product and neither do you!"

"I don't have another headset to swap it with, but we do have a used one there for $15 cheaper than the new one, you can give that a shot, it does have a 30 day warranty"

"That one's probably broken!"

"We warranty it just incase ma'am.."

"No! It's broken! I want to switch this one for a new one!"

"I already told you I can't do that.."

"I WANT TO SPEAK TO YOUR MANAGER"

"He's not here today"

"CALL HIM AT HOME"

Since this was going nowhere fast, I called, and he told me to say what i've been saying for the past 20 minutes.

"Well how about I give you my broken one and you give me your used one as a loaner until we figure this out?"

"Sorry, can't do that"

"Why not?"

"One, I can't do anything about your out of warranty headset, and two, if you didn't come back, we'd be out a headset"

"BUT I GOT IT NEW"

This basically went on for another 15 minutes until she left and said she'd come in when the manager is in. I don't think she came back

Those were only the tip of the iceburg. Not alone Nabs :3

Ex fucking Dee!!!

Luckilly I haven't ever had to deal with idiots who always think "they're right" >_>

navci
Mar 8, 2005, 11:59 PM
The fun never end!

HUnewearl_Meira
Mar 9, 2005, 12:22 AM
You guys think Customers are stupid... You don't deal with architects. We're working with a guy that decided he wanted to mirror a gated entry so that entrance participants had to reach out of the passenger side window to punch in their pass code. We had another guy include cart corrals in the parking count on a Home Depot. He told us he had 2 stalls more than he needed. We told him he needed 6 more and another handicapped stall.