PDA

View Full Version : Mr watashiwa sir...

Wren
Jul 15, 2002, 12:49 AM
i have a question...has greg been banned..i found his antics ammusing...his posts brought me laughter as people made fun of his opinionated personality...but anyways...tell me...i can take it

Sleet1
Jul 15, 2002, 01:01 AM
Greg banned? he was an asshole most of the time but at least he took care of the really retarded threads...

ABDUR101
Jul 15, 2002, 01:12 AM
Greg...banned? HAH! I doubt it. Greg's one of those republican energizer bunnies.

pixelate
Jul 15, 2002, 01:14 AM
What's his title say?

Sleet1
Jul 15, 2002, 02:15 AM
yep, hes banned. just look at the battle mode thread in General, he posted there.

FinalMasterM
Jul 15, 2002, 03:28 AM
http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_eek.gif

Is this for real!?

Last_Saiyan
Jul 15, 2002, 11:31 AM
Whoa, no way!! Yeah, he sounded like he needed hugs but he always took care of the really annoying threads and his precision usually does the job

UltraVixen1982
Jul 15, 2002, 02:30 PM
Well the facts are this is a pso post and its true that you can post freely but greg and wata was very mean to ppl and i dont know how but ppl fear them or him/her whatever and i jus dont like ppl like him...jerks! ugh!!!

watashiwa
Jul 15, 2002, 02:41 PM
I'm mean to people?

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Jul 15, 2002, 03:11 PM
On 2002-07-15 12:41, watashiwa wrote:
I'm mean to people?

I couldn't "undastand" what the "PSO Godes" said. How did you get that outta there man? Must be one of those things people will never understand.
Banning Greg wasn't necessarily mean since that mofo was always mean. The end doen't justify the means or something.

Last_Saiyan
Jul 15, 2002, 03:26 PM
Yeah, I mean this is a place for community and support/info sharing and just plain have fun. It's sad that some people had found it to be an outlet to verbally abuse others. I went back to read posts made by Greg and yes some of them are pretty uncalled for. You don't know who is on and what kind of people they are so it's a good practice to respect everyone alike. Okie, time to get on with our lives....*winks at Ultravixen n_n

Strider_Gren
Jul 15, 2002, 06:29 PM
I won't miss him. He always had to get the last word and would post even if was one wird....

ie: Pooop.. (posted in the thread about changes to humars I think...not sure)

Sleet1
Jul 15, 2002, 06:56 PM
On 2002-07-15 12:41, watashiwa wrote:
I'm mean to people?

yes. you dont give a flying fuck about other ppl.

watashiwa
Jul 15, 2002, 08:03 PM
On 2002-07-15 16:56, Sleet1 wrote:
yes. you dont give a flying fuck about other ppl.

I don't? I thought I just didn't give a flying fuck about you and a select few others. But, regardless, I fail to see how that makes me mean.

Sleet1
Jul 15, 2002, 08:54 PM
On 2002-07-15 18:03, watashiwa wrote:
I don't? I thought I just didn't give a flying fuck about you and a select few others. But, regardless, I fail to see how that makes me mean.

Thats a perfect example right there asshole.

watashiwa
Jul 15, 2002, 09:11 PM
Actually, I don't see whatever "example" you're pointing to.

I don't have to care about everyone and I'm sure you don't care about everyone. But I bet you don't think of yourself as an asshole, now do you?

And who's the one throwing names around?

ABDUR101
Jul 15, 2002, 10:14 PM
Wow...I'm choking on all the love here. Damn, calm down o-O

It's like one person was banned and now someone else is trying to fill up the remaining niche. :

hollowtip
Jul 15, 2002, 11:09 PM
Greg was the only PSO member I almost always agreed with. Kind of disapointing he was forced to leave.

Alisha
Jul 16, 2002, 05:38 AM
ha sleet if you think wata is mean then you havent seen what mean really is.perhaps an asshole at times but hardly mean. same goes for greg. he was most likely banned for flaming wich he was warned about when he was unbanned

Sleet1
Jul 16, 2002, 12:15 PM
On 2002-07-15 19:11, watashiwa wrote:
Actually, I don't see whatever "example" you're pointing to.[/qoute]

Then your blind, or stupid.

[quote]I don't have to care about everyone and I'm sure you don't care about everyone. But I bet you don't think of yourself as an asshole, now do you? No i dont actually. and as a Mod, you Should care equally about the ppl on the boards. U think because ur a mod your a fukin god.

And who's the one throwing names around?

That would be ME! duuurr

watashiwa
Jul 16, 2002, 01:20 PM
On 2002-07-16 10:15, Sleet1 wrote:
No i dont actually. and as a Mod, you Should care equally about the ppl on the boards. U think because ur a mod your a fukin god.

Oh do shut up, kid. As a mod I'm still a person and not a robot. I could care less about some people and some I don't care about at all, but it doesn't effect my job. Nowhere in the "mod contract" does it say you have to love everyone, so shut it down. The whole God/complex thing is overdone too, couldn't you think up something better? I don't think I'm God. You're just mad because I hate your annoying ass.

But you'd be surprised, a lot of people can't stand you here and most would like to see you gone. Go figure! How come you just don't disappear again? http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Last_Saiyan
Jul 16, 2002, 02:53 PM
Greg wasn't forced to leave, by the things he said, it seemed he knew what he was doing and what would happen...it seems that he just didn't care anymore on what anybody else thinks..this may be a commencible act to some of you but not to the people at the end of Greg's shotgun barrel...nethertheless he was a cool guy who just broke some rules set by this site. But hey, what does it matter about what I say when some people don't and can't acknowledge that the rules are here to protect and uphold balance and respect around here.

Sleet1
Jul 16, 2002, 04:34 PM
On 2002-07-16 11:20, watashiwa wrote:

On 2002-07-16 10:15, Sleet1 wrote:
No i dont actually. and as a Mod, you Should care equally about the ppl on the boards. U think because ur a mod your a fukin god.

Oh do shut up, kid. As a mod I'm still a person and not a robot. I could care less about some people and some I don't care about at all, but it doesn't effect my job. Nowhere in the "mod contract" does it say you have to love everyone, so shut it down. The whole God/complex thing is overdone too, couldn't you think up something better? I don't think I'm God. You're just mad because I hate your annoying ass.

But you'd be surprised, a lot of people can't stand you here and most would like to see you gone. Go figure! How come you just don't disappear again? http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Done.

Guile
Jul 16, 2002, 05:12 PM
He was banned?! ahh that sucks ass....gonna get boring around here

people take shit to serious

Sleet1
Jul 16, 2002, 05:18 PM
dude it already is boring around here.

Gryph
Jul 17, 2002, 02:36 PM

I could care less about some people and some I don't care about at all, but it doesn't effect my job.

*cough*kasera*cough*

I'm done.

Sleet1
Jul 17, 2002, 02:57 PM
i wish i know who Kasera was

SnAPPUrU-nyan-ko
Jul 17, 2002, 02:58 PM
Do you know me?

Sleet1
Jul 17, 2002, 03:06 PM
yes....

SnAPPUrU-nyan-ko
Jul 17, 2002, 03:19 PM
Well then, nyao...

i wish i know who Kasera was

=^_^=

Saladwood
Jul 17, 2002, 05:20 PM
On 2002-07-17 12:36, Gryph wrote:

I could care less about some people and some I don't care about at all, but it doesn't effect my job.

*cough*kasera*cough*

I'm done.

not needed gryph, grow up.

this topic deserves a lock.

gunome
Jul 24, 2002, 12:29 PM
wata, if people think youre an asshole then you are. you cant be all "no im not! i say im not" and just lock out being an asshole. then no one would be an asshole. you dont get to choose, you are who you are. you may not mind being ever the human brown-eye but if someone says youre an asshole, you are. you can only change your actions so that people will stop calling you one. half the shit you lock is ridiculos.

never done...

Ambrai
Jul 24, 2002, 12:43 PM
Gun - Give the site 72 hours, and I bet you will change your mind http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif.

Last_Saiyan
Jul 24, 2002, 02:25 PM
Gunome, I think Killing people is the right thing to do therefore Killing people "is" the right thing to do now. I also think that Einstein is an Idiot because his ideas and research led to the A-Bomb which I think is bad because then it kills millions intantly, instead of me having the pleasure of killing everyone individually. What I think will be "fact" from now on. I like this concept

RavenTW
Jul 24, 2002, 03:14 PM
Yeah, well, we don't. At least, I don't. Einstein work didn't lead to the A-bomb. He warned the President at the time that Germany was making one. If you wanna slag anyone for the A-bomb, slag Mr. Oppenheimer (my spelling sux). And besides, we have much better weapons available. The A-bomb helps to save lives by destrying them, and if your slagging satisfaction for murder doesn't allow that, then why don't you go back in time and stop Einstein from warning the President Roosevelt?

Last_Saiyan
Jul 24, 2002, 03:37 PM
Geez Raven, I know you're kinda new so I'll be cool about this. If you read what Gunome wrote then read what I wrote then things will be much clearer. Sorry about the confusion

Guile
Jul 24, 2002, 04:41 PM
so wait...is this topic still about greg being banned cuz im to lazy to find out...

I got these cheeseburgers...

RavenTW
Jul 25, 2002, 07:51 AM
So basically, I just targeted one of you.

And I think the topic has been changed from Greg's banning.

gunome
Jul 25, 2002, 08:59 AM
greg was banned! oh man when did that happen?!? j/k i used to be on this site all te time till i got banned, but now im here again whoopdeedo.... and i think this is excellent therefore it is!!! haha

Gryph
Jul 25, 2002, 11:21 PM
On 2002-07-17 15:20, PSOSaladWood wrote:

On 2002-07-17 12:36, Gryph wrote:

*cough*kasera*cough*

I'm done.

not needed gryph, grow up.

this topic deserves a lock.

I would prefer not growing up thank you very much. Once again just to spite you (hey at least I admit it http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif)
*cough*kasera*cough*