PDA

View Full Version : New EP4 Pictures topic? seeming as my last one got locked.

Tranquility-
Feb 16, 2005, 08:45 PM
Not really? you really think I want to give you ass holes anymore pictures after all you do is whine and moan and then the stupid mother fucking ADMIN ban me, wow your banning system is so good? thats why it took me like 2 minutes to make a new account you fucking faggots, Prof frink, you used to be cool, but now your a wannabe ADMIN on PSO-W you just turned into a loser.

Mixfortune
Feb 16, 2005, 08:46 PM
On 2005-02-16 17:45, Tranquility- wrote:
Not really? you really think I want to give you ass holes anymore pictures after all you do is whine and moan and then the stupid mother fucking ADMIN ban me, wow your banning system is so good? thats why it took me like 2 minutes to make a new account you fucking faggots, Prof frink, you used to be cool, but now your a wannabe ADMIN on PSO-W you just turned into a loser.

A mod is a wannabe admin eh?
Judging by your admin definition, Frink is a wannabe mod?

Anyways... why bother coming back?
Just because you "gave to the community" does not give you a free pass to being an ass. That's how it is.

This is the last time I reply to you, as it's bringing everything down, and we've been stopped by a mod for a reason. I urge others to do the same.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Mixfortune on 2005-02-16 17:47 ]</font>

Kuea
Feb 16, 2005, 08:46 PM
... >_>

you are an idiot plain and simple.

you got banned for a reason and you come right back and tell them?

Skorpius
Feb 16, 2005, 08:49 PM
In before the lock.

:D/

RicoRoyal
DO NOT REPLY TO THIS THREAD. The PSOW community has already been adviced to not feed the fires of morons. Please, have some dignity, people. Read Frink's post in Rants for further details.

I repeat. DO NOT REPLY TO THIS GARBAGE.

If you've already done so, please feel free to use the "delete funtion."

A moderator will be here shortly to take care of the mess. Your opinions (talking to everybody) are best kept to yourself. You're better than this. Thank you, people of PSOW.

EDIT: Wow... alot of people got their message in before I did. Skorpius, stop spamming. Thanks.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: RicoRoyal on 2005-02-16 17:51 ]</font>

Tranquility-
Yo stfu loser, ADMIN you all suck dick, listen you ban me once more and trust me your site will be fucked up. That is a promise you don't know who I know. XD Trust me if someone can hack into the US ministry of defence and microsoft im sure they can deal with your fucking site.

Tranquility-
Feb 16, 2005, 08:51 PM
On 2005-02-16 17:49, RicoRoyal wrote:
DO NOT REPLY TO THIS THREAD. The PSOW community has already been adviced to not feed the fires of morons. Please, have some dignity, people. Read Frink's post in Rants for further details.

A moderator will be here shortly to take care of the mess. Your opinions (talking to everybody) are best kept to yourself. You're better than this. Thank you, people of PSOW.

EDIT: Wow... alot of people got their message in before I did. Skorpius, stop spamming. Thanks.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: RicoRoyal on 2005-02-16 17:51 ]</font>

LMAO take care of it? like ban me for 2 minutes again? wow that worked. Stfu? lol

PhotonDrop
Feb 16, 2005, 08:52 PM
here comes the IP ban http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Tranquility-
Feb 16, 2005, 08:55 PM
On 2005-02-16 17:52, PhotonDrop wrote:
here comes the IP ban http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Wow congrats you think thats hard to get around? If they could IP banned me then why have I been banned from here 4 times already? lol and still here, clever boy.

geewj
Feb 16, 2005, 08:56 PM
On 2005-02-16 17:51, Tranquility- wrote:

On 2005-02-16 17:49, RicoRoyal wrote:

LMAO take care of it? like ban me for 2 minutes again? wow that worked. Stfu? lol

You're the coolest kid in school. Really.

There are consequences for acting like a dumbass. You got banned. Deal with it. No one thinks you're a leet haxor because you were able to go through the user friendly sign up for a PSOW account page with your newly recieved e-mail.

So waste your time if you want and keep getting banned. It's your pathic time wasted, not mine. I'm doing computer work anyways.

Skorpius
Feb 16, 2005, 09:04 PM
Skorpius, stop spamming. Thanks.

This shit should be deleted anyway, not like my spam is going to remain. I'm bored, and felt like laughing, and since this probably not going to be taken care of anytime soon, I'm leaving.

Para
Feb 16, 2005, 09:09 PM
on topic

from now on. lets just use this topic for BB screenshots.

http://www.pso-world.com/viewtopic.php?topic=82893&forum=1&461

HUcastShinobi
Feb 16, 2005, 09:12 PM
wow, people just dont know when the hell to give the fuck up, and even if he was to contact the US defence whatever the hell it is, they have no control, because you made a site and are paying for it, so its in their hands, not the government, so it doenst make a dif, they cant do crap...

why do people keep trying just to fail again... trying again doesnt work, i suggest you just *#@& yourself and dont come back... (whats that you say? refraining from swearing? srry, its me trying to ease on bashing...)

geewj
Feb 16, 2005, 09:13 PM
This topic doesn't need any more attention.

Just wait for dyl to come lock it.

HUcastShinobi
Feb 16, 2005, 09:17 PM
good... im watching this then...

ABDUR101
Feb 16, 2005, 09:23 PM
When a mod says to stop posting, stop posting.