PDA

View Full Version : A sad Valentine's Day this year...

Dek
Feb 18, 2005, 10:32 PM
Why?

Because there weren't any catfights, unlike last February, where we had 5 at my high school...

Discuss this strange phemomenon...

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Arthas_Zero on 2005-02-19 08:14 ]</font>

ABDUR101
Feb 18, 2005, 10:37 PM
On 2005-02-18 19:32, Arthas_Zero wrote:
Discuss this strange phemominon...

Phenomenon?

Alas the world is a sad place when girls don't commence with ritual ass-whuppings on these most sacred of days.

Valentine's Day, and nights at the bar with flirts abound, the holiest day and holiest of places which mark the occurance of these most sacred rituals.

"Biatch, thats mah maaaan!"
"Well then put him on a shorter leash, he strayed over to me!"
"Don't talk smack bitch, I'll fook you up."
"Bring it, slut!"

*Ritual commences*

....I'm bored.

Sagasu
Feb 18, 2005, 11:08 PM
Its okay abdur, we forgive you v.v

Rabid
Feb 19, 2005, 12:57 AM
Haha.......I love the way my teacher, Mr. Bloomhuff described Valentines Day

Ladies and Gentlemen...Valentine's Day is the...most SUCK holiday of the year. Its just a holiday created by Hallmark, where A bunch of sappy, dateless, low-lifes go out and buy stuff for a girl and say "Will you love me please? I have a high score in San Andreas and I can shoot up hos."
You know why men REALLY buy things for Valentine' Day? To get the women off their backs! If they don't buy anything for Valentine's Day then they get in trouble.
"Oh I better get the big box of chocolates. But she doesn't like the peanut ones so I better get the one that doesn't have nuts.
"I better buy her 2 dozen roses because she got mad at me last year when I brought home 1 dozen"
"I better buy her 3 cards because 2 just wasn't enough for her."

And then...The girls get to feel bad. The girls that didn't get anything will grow up feeling like they are hated. Why? Because 1 or 2 guys buy EVERYTHING for 3 or 4 girls and everybody hates both the girls and the guys.
But...Gentlemen...Raise your hand if you got anything for Valentines Day? Nobody? Raise your hand if your totally fine with that. Ya...Im a REAL MAN. I don't care that I got nothing for Valentines Day. Why? Because Valentine's Day SUCKS."

Lol.....It was one of his usual Lectures.....And I agree with every word of it. Well...most of it anyway.

Sorry you didn't get to see any girls rip each others clothes off to "Embarass" the other one.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Rabid on 2005-02-18 21:59 ]</font>

Eihwaz
Feb 19, 2005, 01:00 AM
On 2005-02-18 19:37, ABDUR101 wrote:

....I'm bored.

usuk!

ABDUR101
Feb 19, 2005, 12:32 PM
On 2005-02-18 22:00, Eihwaz wrote:
usuk!

I'll violate you in irc later, my pretty.

Solstis
Feb 19, 2005, 01:05 PM
On 2005-02-19 09:32, ABDUR101 wrote:

On 2005-02-18 22:00, Eihwaz wrote:
usuk!

I'll violate you in irc later, my pretty.

prick.

Scejntjynahl
Feb 19, 2005, 01:19 PM
On 2005-02-18 21:57, Rabid wrote:
Haha.......I love the way my teacher, Mr. Bloomhuff described Valentines Day

Ladies and Gentlemen...Valentine's Day is the...most SUCK holiday of the year. Its just a holiday created by Hallmark, where A bunch of sappy, dateless, low-lifes go out and buy stuff for a girl and say "Will you love me please? I have a high score in San Andreas and I can shoot up hos."
You know why men REALLY buy things for Valentine' Day? To get the women off their backs! If they don't buy anything for Valentine's Day then they get in trouble.
"Oh I better get the big box of chocolates. But she doesn't like the peanut ones so I better get the one that doesn't have nuts.
"I better buy her 2 dozen roses because she got mad at me last year when I brought home 1 dozen"
"I better buy her 3 cards because 2 just wasn't enough for her."

And then...The girls get to feel bad. The girls that didn't get anything will grow up feeling like they are hated. Why? Because 1 or 2 guys buy EVERYTHING for 3 or 4 girls and everybody hates both the girls and the guys.
But...Gentlemen...Raise your hand if you got anything for Valentines Day? Nobody? Raise your hand if your totally fine with that. Ya...Im a REAL MAN. I don't care that I got nothing for Valentines Day. Why? Because Valentine's Day SUCKS."

Lol.....It was one of his usual Lectures.....And I agree with every word of it. Well...most of it anyway.

Sorry you didn't get to see any girls rip each others clothes off to "Embarass" the other one.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Rabid on 2005-02-18 21:59 ]</font>

Spoken like a true person that has never received any in Valentines Day http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Scrub
Feb 19, 2005, 01:32 PM
^-^; The only things I've ever received from somebody who wasn't in my family on Valentine's Day is a huge Hershey Kiss and a Snowglobe that used white,red, and pink hearts instead of snow.

<3