PDA

View Full Version : #psow question.

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Feb 20, 2005, 04:09 AM
With the AOL ISP's being banninated, I can never enter #psow again?

I don't think I'm as much a hassle as most AOL n00bs entering #psow.
An example being I use a suggested xCHAT prog and not Javachat.

That in mind I have to purchase my own ISP sooner or later.

This could be put in tech support I'm sure, but the mods for #psow frequent this FKL forum here enough.

Hrith
Feb 20, 2005, 04:42 AM
j00 n00b lolz

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Feb 20, 2005, 04:51 AM
On 2005-02-20 01:42, Kef wrote:
j00 n00b lolz

Hey.
Can you be more helpful?

I should really have put this in Tech Support.

In response to the first time you called me a n00b(granted in FKL its not a big deal) the thing about "dark cool looking characters" REAL n00bs want them, you know, within five minutes(yes real n00bs will take about 5 minutes to create a character- Pick HUmar Blonde spiky head, etc.) and only equipped with SABER, MAG(5/0/0/0), and FRAME.

EDIT: Some grammar.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: HAYABUSA-FMW- on 2005-02-20 01:52 ]</font>

BrokenHope
Feb 20, 2005, 05:13 AM
I would think that there would be some kind of IP whitelist, so that certain IP's wouldn't be banned, though knowing AOL they route you through proxy's so multiple people would have the same IP unless the server knows how to detect the true IP.

The only suggestion I have is maybe finding a proxy server to connect through, so that you don't show as having an AOL IP.

Kizaragu
Feb 20, 2005, 07:40 AM
Hell, I wish I could get into #psow full stop but I'll count it as a blessing. Nothing seems to work. http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

KodiaX987
Feb 20, 2005, 09:16 AM
I had only banned PSOanons from AOL.com (plus one particular member) but Navi told her bot to ban all of AOL altogether - probably because she didn't remember we did have some regulars coming in from AOL.

While we fix the matter, I have one thing to say: stop using such a piece-of-shit ISP web service!! http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Hrith
Feb 20, 2005, 10:05 AM
I did not understand all of your reply, Hayabusa, but...

-I am not a channel operator
-you posted in FKL
-that was blatant humour (good or bad) since I do not consider you a n00b at all (navi mentioned unbanning AOL for you)

So do not blame me >_>

Dhylec
Feb 20, 2005, 10:25 AM
Kef wrote:
I did not understand all of your reply, Hayabusa, but...

-I am not a channel operator
-you posted in FKL
-that was blatant humour (good or bad) since I do not consider you a n00b at all (navi mentioned unbanning AOL for you)

So do not blame me >_>

your point was too deep - it went thru the surface <.<

navci
Feb 20, 2005, 11:23 PM
Hayabusa, you know whenever you want to enter you can just bug me and I will fix it for you.
Just that we been getting bunch of aol n00bz0rz.

But ya. Just let me know.