PDA

View Full Version : XBox: I have a 100%Legit Yasminkov 9000M +10 up for trade on

Sarek_Ellis
Feb 20, 2005, 01:13 PM
I have a Yasminkov 9000M up for trade if anybody would like to trade for it.

(Im looking for rares) IM me or email me with your list

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Sarek_Ellis on 2005-02-20 12:28 ]</font>

Cahill
Feb 20, 2005, 07:13 PM
How is anyone supposed to believe you have a legit anything? You're on here asking for 100+ % weapons, offering up 99 Photon Spheres for 2 items that can be easily piped then trying to pass Crystals off as "legit"... which was a flat-out lie. For crying out loud, you have Dark Flow listed for trade, man. Geez. Kinda puts the validity of your "legit" trade into question.

If you actually do find something really rare on your own, don't tekk it and don't grind it. Otherwise, there's no real point in saying it's legit.

Sarek_Ellis
Feb 20, 2005, 09:33 PM
check your mail http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Phoenixrage
Feb 21, 2005, 12:23 PM
legit yaz9k... what's the word I'm looking for...
very nice... nope that's not it...
trade you an mkb... no not it either...
bull$&*@, ah there we go!

Once you start offering, trading, and taking in hacked/duped items, it's pretty impossible for anyone to believe you have a legit item, or know what "legit" means.

Sarek_Ellis
Feb 21, 2005, 01:40 PM
well i can say this i have gotten ride (droped) of all my nonlegit items everything i just left on the floor and cut my game off. i am legit from here on out because im like a frined of mine on here hacks are fun but boring I AM LEGIT FROM HERE ON OUT !!!!!

SJ
Feb 21, 2005, 03:36 PM
If I had a penny for every time I heard that I'd be rich.

Sarek_Ellis
Feb 21, 2005, 04:41 PM
believe what you want but im straight out legit from here on out. Dont care if you believe me or not

MysticFever
Feb 21, 2005, 04:48 PM
O.o dang i need to play more and learn what items are good... *is so clueless*