PDA

View Full Version : GC: Mind Mag Needed

PJ
Feb 22, 2005, 06:12 PM
My FOnewm on my defective Memory Card needs a new Mind Mag =/

The problem with my memory card is at random times, it says it's broken and that it can't be used. Take it out, put it back in, and it's fine agaihn. Not a problem. Unless you're transferring items, and it happens while transferring back. The Temporary Character data is gone, since it saves from Slot A Memory Card first, but the Transferred Data is still there. Luckily, this has only happened to my FOnewm, so he has NO items, and it's happened to him twice =/

So basically, this whole memory card has to be self-sufficient, so no transferring items to it. And I can't feasibly raise a Mind Mag from scratch with a level 80 FOnewm with no money in Ultimate =/

Although it'd be nice to replace my old mag, it was a Jack O' Lantern mag (Chu Chu, along with another mag I was raising for my FOmarl, Pitri >_<), so now I'll have to use either an Episode 1 or 2 mag.

Ideas: Apsaras, Ila, Usashu, preferably with atleast 150 Mind and just a little bit of Dex, and Estlla as a PB. Any others doesn't matter.

Long post, if you're interested, I'll send you my trade list (Or maybe I should update my profile list? http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif )

seiryu
Feb 23, 2005, 07:57 AM
I have a Nidra mind mag, stats 20/0/30/150, I believe it has pb M&Y, Estlla, and Pilla.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: seiryu on 2005-02-23 04:59 ]</font>

Tycho
Feb 23, 2005, 10:19 AM
If I didn't kill them yet because of their colors, I still have two mags at level 99 about to evolve into a rare mag that would supposedly have 50/0/0/150 in the end, so now their 49/0/0/50 or 50/0/0/49 or something. I still have Jack-O'-Lanterns as well.
I'm not sure about the PBs, and maybe the DEF is really too much already (raised them to be Satos), but if they're still okay for ya just PM me or something.

PJ
Feb 24, 2005, 01:14 AM
Seiryu, that's a damn fine Mind Mag, and I'd love it, except that I want all my mags to be different. And my HUnewearl uses it (I might have wanted to sya that originally, or did I?)

Tycho, I will contact you http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif