PDA

View Full Version : Cya

Sleet1
Jul 16, 2002, 04:35 PM
But you'd be surprised, a lot of people can't stand you here and most would like to see you gone. Go figure! How come you just don't disappear again? http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

well, okay then. ill be at shotie, ah kings or gregs forums. fuck you psow mods. you can all die and go to hell.

Sleet1
Jul 16, 2002, 04:37 PM
http://www.pso-world.com/viewtopic.php?topic=30541&forum=6&7

take a lookie there. im not the only one! but whatever. at least i can talk like an equal at the other forums.

OMAR
Jul 16, 2002, 04:45 PM
ah man you shouldnt worry about what was said...just be yourself...if thats not good enough well screw them (but then again being yourself doesnt include harassing,cursing,threats,EXTREMELY stupid comments...not that u did any of that but u get idea)i mean just somethings shouldnt be said...anyway..psow is still a great place to hangout...you should stay..at least you have one supporter even though i dont really know you:p POWER TO THE PEOPLE! *looks around for mods* SORRY *runs to hide behind...crap im done:(* LOL

Sleet1
Jul 16, 2002, 04:46 PM
On 2002-07-16 14:45, OMAR wrote:
psow is still a great place to hangout

umm...no. it isnt. sorry. try the other boards. its 8gasp* A COMMUNITY!

yeah this will be my last post.. i think....

OMAR
Jul 16, 2002, 04:58 PM
Watashiwa can suck my COCK!!!Joined: Feb 15, 2001

thats just wrong...so very wrong......

Sleet1
Jul 16, 2002, 05:01 PM
o well.

OMAR
Jul 16, 2002, 05:13 PM
i could see if it was true but i dont think it is...i dont think any of the mods would do something like that unless there is a girl mod...which is kinda excepted and thats her choice and perhaps some mods experiment..but i dnt think thats any of our business...anyway..i can see you getting banned very shortly *even though you say your leaving* it still will leave a mark....I love the mods *hugs all the mods* hmmmm whats that smell??????LOL...eh thats gotten me through 11 years of school ..lol jking..i really do love the mods and not only them but everyone...I LOVE YOU ALL!!! especially shotie:( man she was hot:(

Sleet1
Jul 16, 2002, 05:16 PM
On 2002-07-16 15:13, OMAR wrote:
i can see you getting banned very shortly *even though you say your leaving* "...."I LOVE YOU ALL!!! especially shotie:( man she was hot:("

Yeah im going to annoy the shit out of these peeps until i get banned. O AND GUESS WHAT, shotie was banned for having a fukin voice too. But its ok becuase you just wanna be kewl and be friends with the mods....so go be a kiss-ass like they want you to be. THEN UL BE l33+ DOOD!

OMAR
Jul 16, 2002, 05:21 PM
so go be a kiss-ass like they want you to be. THEN UL BE l33+ DOOD!

whats up with that...i was just messing around...but im not dumb enough to say things that would get me banned...sure i disagree with some of the things the mods and people do here.....but they also do alot for us....without the mods and the people here..psow would be nothing...also shotie got banned for speaking her mind? well somethings just arent supposed to be said..be a little considerate of others...

Sleet1
Jul 16, 2002, 05:22 PM
no.

OMAR
Jul 16, 2002, 05:27 PM
...u see maybe thats why ur getting banned..dont u understand people have feelings and people have the right to disagree.... you take everything to the max...we are given the right to bear arms but are we allowed to go shooting up a whole mall? NO ...see the shit that you say here is probably completely inconsiderate.. dude if you would calm down and be a little mature about things maybe u wouldnt be getting banned....and now i think i know which person actually sucks cock..and its not any of the mods...just giving you a hint..a person tries to be nice and u act like an ass....

Deathscythealpha
Jul 16, 2002, 05:27 PM
Well, if your leaving, leave. Your annoying, insulting and nasty.

You post only seem to be insults and you just piss on others fun.

Goodbye now!

amoralist
Jul 16, 2002, 05:29 PM
(Pretends to be psychologist.)

I smell a middle-born child.

I also smell a e-lock coming.

While I'm at it, farewell, and happy huntings.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: amoralist on 2002-07-16 15:41 ]</font>

Sleet1
Jul 16, 2002, 05:30 PM
On 2002-07-16 15:27, OMAR wrote:
dont u understand people have feelings and people have the right to disagree....

O! I SEE!! We can disagree with eachother, but when its a mod... we cant?? No?? yes? im confused.

OMAR
Jul 16, 2002, 05:33 PM
O! I SEE!! We can disagree with eachother, but when its a mod... we cant?? No?? yes? im confused.

well sort of..thats the way it is....your not going to tell ur boss off and expect to get a raise r u? ur not going to curse at a cop and not get in trouble...and just like real life...if a cop tells u off or anything..u usally have to take it....thats just how the chain works http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

Sleet1
Jul 16, 2002, 05:38 PM
this is a game forum....not a drug hiest.

Sleet1
Jul 16, 2002, 05:39 PM
On 2002-07-16 15:29, amoralist wrote:
(Pretends to be psychologist.)

I smell a middle-born child.

First child.

OMAR
Jul 16, 2002, 05:41 PM
im an only child:) and i love every minute:p

Sleet1
Jul 16, 2002, 05:45 PM
where the hell is my ban dammit.....ive been waiting