PDA

View Full Version : how dare you blame everything on me

PhotonDrop
Feb 23, 2005, 06:59 PM
this is ridiculous, how DARE you blame my problems on me.

these were your fault. Not. Mine.

How dare you say I do nothing but insult you but yet I just got tired of putting up with you insulting me every chance you got.

How dare you think I was toying with you when you were the best love of my life until you turned into a fucking psycho.

How dare you call me stupid when I have to repeat myself or explain what I meant to you three to four times a day.

How dare you say im acting like a jerk when you are the moron who has been acting like you're better than me all day.

I'd really like to know what your fucking problem is, why must you think your opinion is fact, no bud, what I have been telling you has been all fact.

Its a FACT that you have insulted me more than once, no you fool, no matter what you think, calling my HUnewearl a slut, saying im the jerk when I have put up with your BS until now, and questioning my intelligence when on several occasions you have told me I was smarter than you actually is more than one insult! Your opinion of what happened is useless, I KNOW what happened! I was there! Which really makes me question where you were the whole time. :/

Its a FACT that you are a moron now. You try telling me that it seems like I'm toying with you?! HAHAHA, you and your cutesy smileys that you use everytime you try to prove your worthless point can kiss my ass, if I was toying with you I would have left a long LONG time ago.

No, its NOT the other way around, you can think whatever the hell you want but you are completely wrong.

Why do I come back if I hate you eh? Hmm maybe because playing PSO and going to #psow doesnt mean I have to like you, before now if I didn't say Hi to you you'd get pissy at me and actually question if I loved you..

Fuck you, Mr.Double-Standards, have a nice life

-.-;

Skorpius
Feb 23, 2005, 07:00 PM
Stfu and stop making it public.

EDIT: Typo ;x

EDIT 2: To be nicer: Don't make it public. For one, you know this will get locked. For two, you know nobody else really cares. Work it out privately, please, it saves everyone else the trouble of pretending to give a crap.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Skorpius on 2005-02-23 16:02 ]</font>

PhotonDrop
Feb 23, 2005, 07:11 PM
who said I was talking about Eclair? :/

and since this will enevitably get locked I shall say this:

nobody cares eh? you sure cared enough to make the smartass post.

I don't need you talking to me about my relationship, I hate your guts, remember?

get out of my thread and you shut up http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_mad.gif

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: PhotonDrop on 2005-02-23 16:13 ]</font>

RicoRoyal
Feb 23, 2005, 07:13 PM
On 2005-02-23 16:11, PhotonDrop wrote:
who said I was talking about Eclair? :/

Are you?

EDIT:
Yeah, now I know you are. Just had to make sure so that I could post what I had in mind.

I before we, PD. I before we.

Too assholish on my part. Honest apology.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: RicoRoyal on 2005-02-23 16:53 ]</font>

Sayara
Feb 23, 2005, 07:21 PM
This is a rant forum Skorp, so PD can rant about whatever PD wants. Like i can rant about my paint, and nobody gave a fuck about that.

Letting out anger is all she really has in mind it seems. So let her let some steam out ne?

Edit - no, i won't post like that.

PD, if it is truely causing this much anguish and frustration, why are you still dealing with it? No human being deserves to be treated like that. Regardless of past life or whatever circumstances may be. If its too much to handle, simply get up and leave.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Tingle on 2005-02-23 16:28 ]</font>

RicoRoyal
Feb 23, 2005, 07:35 PM
On 2005-02-23 16:21, Tingle wrote:
If its too much to handle, simply get up and leave.

Simple, but oh so wise advice. If you don't want to listen to my crude advice, then at least do yourself the favor of listening to teh Tingle. Tingle is almighty http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

Sagasu
Feb 23, 2005, 07:58 PM
On 2005-02-23 16:00, Skorpius wrote:

EDIT 2: To be nicer: Don't make it public. For one, you know this will get locked. For two, you know nobody else really cares. Work it out privately, please, it saves everyone else the trouble of pretending to give a crap.

I give a crap skorpius, please go away.

If this is about what it obviously seems to be, then please, dont be this way.

You two will hurt eachother more than you know, you will hurt the other more than you dare. No-one can take it forever, we let it out, as we can plainly see here. These are moments when you are the most open, letting out whats inside, if you just smash back and forth insults and hate, you're going to fuck it up for the both of you.

Entitled to rant, and just as equally entitled to think about it.

http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

Aredhel
Feb 23, 2005, 08:06 PM
On 2005-02-23 16:21, Tingle wrote:
This is a rant forum Skorp, so PD can rant about whatever PD wants. Like i can rant about my paint, and nobody gave a fuck about that.

Letting out anger is all she really has in mind it seems. So let her let some steam out ne?

No, if there was just steam that needed to be let out, she would open a word document and write this out in a journal.

Instead, she decided to post this in a public forum so that other people can read this. Now if the intention of stirring up some shit (positive -or- negative in regards to her) wasn't there - then why did she decide to share with everyone an obscure rant obviously directed at someone she feels the need to judge right back?

Not that I'm against stirring up shit - I do it all the time on here - but don't think just for a second that people here just want to write it down.

Get a blog.

Get a piece of paper and a pencil.

Get laid.

Do whatever it takes to fix yourself.

Skorpius
Feb 23, 2005, 08:28 PM
This garbage has been locked several times before. It's probably on the first or second page.

EDIT: Eh, I can't find the other toic, but this is a personal issue. This will be locked, because it doesn't need to be made a fucking publicity issue. You can care all you want, but it's pointless. It isn't your buisness, it's theirs, and they should keep it out of everyone's faces, and you need to keep your nose out of it.

I don't need you talking to me about my relationship, I hate your guts, remember?

You made the post, you seem to want people to talk to you about your relationship. It's obvious you crave attention. It's one thing to be an attention whore, it's another to be a pity party.

:D/

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Skorpius on 2005-02-23 17:33 ]</font>

Guntz348
Feb 23, 2005, 09:02 PM
Well this was fun while it lasted. =/