PDA

View Full Version : PSO Manga

Javier_Von_Fenrir
Jul 17, 2002, 07:56 AM
I'm currently working on a Manga that will take place in the PSO Universe. I'm already planning out the storyline and how the story will flow through.

If you'd like to donate/have your character in the manga in some form (extra, random encounter with the protagonists), describe your character and provide some insight on his/her personality.

Daikarin
Jul 17, 2002, 08:26 AM
I'm looking forward to your manga! PSO mangas are really rare. It's great to see some other fan enjoys showing his affection on the game in the form of the manga. And if you drew that character on your sig, I can't wait to see how the manga comes out!

Ian D
Jul 17, 2002, 09:09 AM
I can't wait for you to start showing this off, I've only seen one other PSO manga and it was in French...

UltraVixen1982
Jul 17, 2002, 10:38 AM
yes add my char in please..she is a hunewearl thing with light brown hair and a white suit. she is um...cocky and well a sex goddess

SnAPPUrU-nyan-ko
Jul 17, 2002, 11:30 AM
TSFO-SnAPPLE, the cat mistress, and her husband IceBlink. (http://users.adelphia.net/~scavengera/ice_snap.gif) TSFO' has pink hair and green outfit with fishnet stockings. IceBlink is a white-clad HUmar with slightly light-blue hair? She is a perverted nympho catgirl that loves her family. She is dying rapidly, but has only told her adopted daughter Nezumi-chan about her illness.

SF-SnAPPLE, adopted little sister of TSFO'. (http://users.adelphia.net/~scavengera/sfphoto.jpg) She is a combat medic and her job consists of dispensing pain-killers to downed hunters, giving first aid, and sending them back to Pioneer 2 for more treatment. She longs to have a slender body like TSFO's.

Both of the girls are very catty =>_>=. Meow meow http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/cat.gif Nyan.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: SnAPPUrU-nyan-ko on 2002-07-17 09:34 ]</font>

NiGHTS
Jul 17, 2002, 01:48 PM
You can add my character "NiGHTS" he is an all-blue HUmar, he is cool. And you will be if you add my character to your manga http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif

BWS-1
Jul 17, 2002, 03:44 PM
Cool, I like PSO mangas, never had the chance to see my char in one but, that would be cool. I can give you my character specification, if it matches what you are looking for, then I'd be glad to see my character in your manga http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Name: BWS-1
Type: HUcast
Color: White
Headtype: 1
Favorite weapon: Orotiagito

For infos about how my character is, you can go read the fanfics on KodiaX987's site http://www.geocities.com/mistertabarnak/Stories/tffomp.html I played a role only in the part 1 and 2 of the Endless song Trilogy. The 3rd part is in the making and not available for now on his site, but you can find it in the Fanart section of PSOW http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif.

Here's a quick description of the psycology of BWS-1, found in a SelectSmart test also made by KodiaX987:

You're BWS-1

"Your mind is a giant maze, and it's easy to get lost in it. Codes of honor, rules, techniques, beliefs, and a little glint of romance are all embadded into your very soul. You strive to be the good guy, and you punish those on the other side with well-measured blows. You have an unusual sense of pride and friendship, and you will gladly die if it will help your friends. However, you have an elephant's memory and all your failures will always come back to haunt you at the worst possible moments ..."

neko-chan
Jul 17, 2002, 05:36 PM
Neko
HUnewearl

She always been precocious, ahead one's time. In her training class she was the youngest Hunter. But now Neko is losing her youth. And seeing so many young Hunters being better than her makes her sad.

She lost her left eye many years ago, and cause of this her accuracy is not so much anymore. This is why she always prefers short range weapons and high EVP shields. ^_^;;;

Recently she's trying to look younger, thanks to her new haircut (like Princess Leila of Star Wars, but the color of the hairs is now shocking pink) and her collection of cool latex suits (always black!). O_o;;;

Neko doesn't like to fight in Forest, not for the monster but because she's afraid of the butterlies. And she can't fight properly in Ruins because the rooms are too dark, and her only eye is not enough.

SMOKU_9X
Jul 17, 2002, 07:09 PM
Javier, please, get a life, if you want to make some manga create your own.....it's much better.........trust me...I'm a true artist who is currently working on a sig.....it's freaking sweet!! If that's your sig Javier, than congratulations you have talent, but create something of your own...it's better!

Mag_Launcher
Jul 17, 2002, 07:41 PM
Eh, but it would make one hell of an interesting read, though.

My characters:

I like to consider my characters as vigilante-type people who don't like people stealing and such.

Mag Launcher (duh)
RAmar, spikey reddish brown hair, costume #9 (the tan-white one), face #1, and maximum height (for a RAmar)
He might look *somewhat* intimidating, but he's a nice guy... unless he's working. But does get scared a bit by his partner, OniKonoko.
Weapons: Yasminkov 7000V, 2000H, Ano Rifle, Baranz Launcher, Guldmilla

OniKonoko:
RAmarl (former HUnewearl...), The usual anime style hairstyle in slightly dark purple, um... Black/blue RAmarl outfit? *I don't have the ep. 1&2 trial*
REALLY aggressive person, one of those "You talkin' to me!?" types, also is very suspicious of everyone.
Weapons: Yasminkov 9200M, 7000V, 2000H, Orotiagito, Soul Banish

Javier_Von_Fenrir
Jul 17, 2002, 09:43 PM
On 2002-07-17 17:09, SMOKU_9X wrote:
Javier, please, get a life, if you want to make some manga create your own.....it's much better.........trust me...I'm a true artist who is currently working on a sig.....it's freaking sweet!! If that's your sig Javier, than congratulations you have talent, but create something of your own...it's better!

I've already made some originals. Now I wish to try using some aspects of PSO. I've already thought up of a storyline.

The story will revolve around three guys. A HUmar, RAmar, and FOmar; it will back track to their teenage years. It will be kinda like the Gardens from FFVIII. I haven't thought of any names for the "School of Hunters" that the three will be attending.

I plan to have a little of everything. I've even thought out a comical scene when our protoganists enter the training grounds for the first time. From the FOmar catching fire when casting Foie to the HUmar unable to hold his SWORD.

Anywho, it's all being planned and thought out. Although I've already begun character designs I though I could use some help with extras and such.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Javier_Von_Fenrir on 2002-07-17 20:40 ]</font>

Sleet1
Jul 17, 2002, 10:24 PM
heh i dont know what the hell a manga is but ill post two Future chars.

Sage` Sleet- Very small, Like Icey Flames/Evil looking stuff....umm Spikey hair, very intelligent, keeps to himself. and POWERFUL BHAHAHAH

Murrder INC Very Small assasin. Likes to look sharp, likes Black / dark red. Very mysterious character and keeps to herself. She is a kickass bitch http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Ian D
Jul 17, 2002, 11:45 PM
Well I doubt you'll use my character, but I won't be disappointed. He's a white RAcast named ID-87. Not really a story behind him, just a silent badass type, heh. Well anyways, even if you don't use him good luck on the manga, I'll be looking forward to it.

Fallen-Angel
Jul 18, 2002, 11:29 AM
I haven't thought of any names for the "School of Hunters" that the three will be attending.

Lionheart school of magic for the FOmar?

anyway could you try to fit my character in please.

Fallen-Angel - HUmar - Red and black costume, grey hair, his character is like Squall, quiet and arrogant.

Ness
Jul 18, 2002, 02:13 PM
Yeah uhh I'd like my character in your manga. It doesn't matter how or when he appears. His name is Ness. He is a white skined HUmar with a fair complexion and wears the Black outfit. He has short, black hair and teal eyes. His section ID is Whitill.

RedFox
Jul 18, 2002, 06:05 PM
i wont request my char to be included simply because he is a shite HUmar... but i think it would be soooo cool if u included various manga cameos! just like square have done in kingdom hearts... sigh...

Ron
Jul 18, 2002, 07:39 PM
hmm I havnt submitted a character to be in anything for so long so hey why not?

Ron(look at sig for disc.)carries a berdysh or any other type of "partisan" weapon,is one of the last of the "organic" droids living and hunting mostly alone he rarely interacts with people unless called upon, is in a very social mood or is with one of his old buddies from when pioneer was just getting to ragol, can come off as rude and antisocial at first do to his constant silence while hunting but is generally light hearted and tries not to let petty things get in the way of things, has been known to be a lobby rat at random ocasions

hehe well thats one of my main char. (I have like 10 in total 5 main chars) good luck with your magna and have fun with it dont let it become a chore and then get bored with it ^_^

ScAReCrOw
Jul 19, 2002, 02:14 AM
that's cool someone else is making another pso manga. the only other manga i've seen ps related was one for ps 2. i look forward to seeing it.

ShortWhiteHUmar
Jul 19, 2002, 08:59 AM
Here's another one for you:

Takara, FOnewearl: Average hight, black costume, first hat (the floppy one), and red hair.
Fav. Wep: Plantain Huge Fan
Fav. Mag: Ribhava (she isnt right without it!)

Let's see... her personality... She's the type that acts really sweet most of the time, but if she gets mad (or someone touches her hat) she won't hesitate to blow them up with a quick Rafoie. (Typical anime female) Oh yeah, and she calls herself a fairy. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif

Sedyne
Jul 20, 2002, 12:22 AM
Name: Sedyne (Nick = Sed)
Type: HUmar default Humar setup w/gray costume / redria
i'd love to be inclduded in someway in yourns story =)
Personality: Humourous jackas and nice and thoughtful too

Sojo
Jul 20, 2002, 08:09 PM
You should include my character, Dalmein the Humar.

He would be the best, for he is the incarnation of Satan!!

He needs no gun! He uses his bare hands and his knowledge of the Fist Of the Arhat Deva!

OwenHimura
Jul 20, 2002, 11:57 PM
Name:Owen Himura
Race:Humar
Weight:150
Job:Samurai
ID:BlueFull
Pioneer 2 Job:Hunter
Eye color:Blue
Blood type:A
Height:6'0
Quote:I know i couldnt protect my family but i will protect those i love.
Quote2:oro......

Apperance:Wears blue Armor .the PSO Down blue Hair.Two swords Katana one that kills sakaba one that hurts without killing.

personality:Very loose doesnt make things get to him.Gets serious when hes in a battle and loves sake.cares for his friends and loves the scenery around him.Usually quiet at times.

Background:When he was young he was poor and parents wasent married.When the wedding day came after they got enough money a group of mitras and elves killed his family.Mom died in his hands so did his father.Raised and born a killer during the war no one really cared for him.Been alone for 17 years after his inncident.Want to live in peace but fears weddings after his families lost.

Family:Chen his only brother before he was put for adoption.Heero his younger brother

Hobbies:Relaxing sipping Sake ,training with sword,try to master his magic,just relax and loves to stare at the ocean.

Inventory:Two swords he got when his father died.

Strength:average strength.uses his strength when he gets in a tuff situation.

Speed:very fast and agile.

other attributes:defense and other abilities are normal.

Skills

Hiten Mitsurugi Technique:his sword skill he knew when he was young very effective and very strong.

Limit break: Hiten Mitsurugi Ryu , Ama Kakeru Ryuu No Hirameki.Technique that hits all parts of the body with one slash.

Beserk-he loses all control of his senses and becom extremely powerful.Then passes out when done.

Final:Wants to live in peace and put his family behind him.Wants to forget his past of the War.

this is kool a PSO manga i like my character in it as i gave u all the info on him.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: OwenHimura on 2002-07-20 21:58 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: OwenHimura on 2002-07-20 22:02 ]</font>

Shinnosuke
Jul 21, 2002, 03:19 AM
Hmm...if you haven't had enough, I'd like to suggest adding my character Shin. He's a HUmar that searches for love above all else. He's usually a loner but he won't hesitate to help someone in need...especially if that someone is a lady. He can come off as rather cold-hearted at times but sugar-coating's never done him any good. If someone gets close enough to him, however, he'll crack jokes and smile with the best of them. His main weapon is called a "Needle" It's basically a a straight-edged weapon that's as long as a Calibur but slender like a katana...hence it's name. Needle: a giant, slender, single-edged long sword that ends in a chisel point. He's naturally fast, uses ice techniques like Rabarta often, stronger than most hunters, and has an unusual amount of expertise with Megid. As far as his physical appearance goes, he's 6'1 and 190 lbs (he's a little tall with an average build). He has silver hair (bangs) and wears a white or black headband, brown skin, green eyes, a handsome, yet sad, face, and he goes for white or black hunter suits.

On a side note...he's often seen assisting/protecting Elenor. His natural link to Dark elements might be his downfall. A hero at first...he may become possessed by Dark Falz and attack the party. Only his love towards a woman in the storyline or a strong friendship would free him from Dark Falz's power. After that, he'd probably use the remainder of his power against Dark Falz or die taking a hit for any woman that's around in the final battle.

EDIT: ...Oh yeah...he's 20.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Shinnosuke on 2002-07-21 22:42 ]</font>

cruizer
Jul 21, 2002, 11:30 AM
I would like my character to be in it too! okay she is a HUnewearl with blue pony tails and wears a green outfit, she is really good at martial arts and uses a partisan and a double saber. please contact me when you actually show your manga on this forum!:D

Kenks23
Jul 21, 2002, 11:17 PM
I think having my character put in would be cool but I'm not going to try with all these other requests. And I agree with the person who said just create your own manga from total scratch.. no outside ideas. That'd be much better IMO. But whatever I guess. I'd at least like to see the art 'cause your sigs r0x0rs!

Shinnosuke
Jul 22, 2002, 09:59 PM
Maybe...but this manga seems to be coming along in the PSO spirit. I mean...we all meet online and there's various types of people...here in the manga, he'll have a very diverse cast because of the people that posted here. The only problem is that...well...the more intresting posts may actually make better characters than the in-game NPC's. Hmmmmm...

eXybeR
Jul 24, 2002, 08:13 AM
Hey, You Can use my Char if you want, Im like Kireek,

A very Tall Black, HUcast that uses all weapons..
cool.. let us know when you are done!

baby-t
Jul 24, 2002, 08:23 AM
You don't have to include her, but..

Name: Sakura(Pinkal)
Class: FOmarl
Weapon: A Rod
Eyes: Red
Skin: Pale
Hight: 5.9
Weight: ???
Apearence: Light pink hair thats short and in a hat, the (secret to PSO v.1 but not to v.2) pink dress.
Personallity: Cute, shy but in a battle her true personallity comes out.. takes out her Rod and... Hit! Hit! Hit! Run away! A lot of boys like her, but she only likes one class... FOmar.

So?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: baby-t on 2002-07-24 06:25 ]</font>

Ian D
Jul 24, 2002, 02:06 PM
I'm just wondering, how far are you on the manga so far?

Ziggy-san
Jul 25, 2002, 05:50 PM
>.>

<.<

Aaa...shouldn't this be in Fan Works?

...lots of fourm thingys have changed...did it disappear or is it still here? o.0

Aceleonhart
Jul 25, 2002, 09:09 PM
u can use my 2 chars if u like, details as follows:
1) Ace Leonhart HUmar lvl 146 Redria
Orange costume, brown hair parted in the middle, green eyes, average to tall height.
Fav wep: Orochi Agito
Mag: Varaha
Personality: Seems cold, but never hesitates to help those in need.
Currently searching for Seal J-sword, rumoured to be the ultimate sword, to break the seal.

2) Hope FOnewearl lvl 80 Yellowboze
Black costume(not extra one), fair yellow hair, brown eyes, tallest height for fonewearl.
Fav wep: Cadecues
Mag: Naga (evil snake lookin thing)
Personality: Enlightning, helpful, always positive.
Seems to travel with Ace to protect him for an unknown reason.

Well if u nd anything more about my chars let me know. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Aceleonhart on 2002-07-25 22:58 ]</font>

M_BlackHawk
Jul 26, 2002, 09:09 AM
you can use any of my characters.

they are described at http://m-blackhawk.tripod.com

Also, my characters appear in KodiaX987's "Endless Song" trilogy, too.

Mike and Lara aren't far from retiring from being full time hunters, in order to pass their knowledge and experience on to the next generation of hunters, possibly as instructors at the hunters' academy.

Jessica, Rhiana, Sera, and the two androids, Galveris and Maya,(Soon to be 3 androids as soon as I finish this fic), will continue on as hunters, though.

later

M_BlackHawk

Starla
Aug 19, 2002, 04:10 AM
Hey.. i dunno how old this thread is- but i have been wanting to do this exact same thing for a long time and since you're doing it i would love it if you would include my character in it.. check out my info to see a full sized image of her, she's pretty- she's silent and efficient but also cute and giggly at times, she doesn't tend to rely heavily on magic, she's a force into melee hand to hand combat. i would love to see her in action in your manga.. perhaps as a teacher at your school? her name is Starla Aurora, thanks man- i think you have a great idea.

Lloyd
Aug 21, 2002, 08:54 PM
Good luck on your manga. If you would like, I'd volunteer to "colorize" (is that a word)your title or any important pages in photoshop. I don't have superior skill in the program, but I have a little more skill than what my sig portrays.

cruizer
Sep 12, 2002, 08:34 PM
hey I have seen you from ffozone.com in the forums with all of your cool pictures

On 2002-07-17 05:56, Javier_Von_Fenrir wrote:
I'm currently working on a Manga that will take place in the PSO Universe. I'm already planning out the storyline and how the story will flow through.

If you'd like to donate/have your character in the manga in some form (extra, random encounter with the protagonists), describe your character and provide some insight on his/her personality.

KodiaX987
Sep 13, 2002, 02:00 PM
As for me, I'll submit KodiaX987 (veteran hunter) Shurikane (half-insane, half-monster android) and Insa-Elenor (half-monster android) PM me if anyone makes it and/or if you need more info about 'em! http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif