View Full Version : I need a legit mag

Najiril
Feb 26, 2005, 02:25 AM
I need a Legit Mag, I don't have many weapons, but I do have:

2 Photon Chrystals
1 Photon Sphere
5 Photon drops
and 1 berril photon

I will trade for a power mag to raise my atp up, However I am not interested in Al rappies or other hacked items, Hence the Legit in the title for those of you who are slow

EDIT: Oh, And I only have it for XBox...

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Najiril on 2005-02-25 23:28 ]</font>

Phoenixrage
Feb 26, 2005, 03:31 AM
Out of curiosity, where did you get the crystals?

Najiril
Feb 26, 2005, 09:22 AM
I traded an adslott I found in the mines.

Tycho
Feb 26, 2005, 10:21 AM
On 2005-02-25 23:25, Najiril wrote:
I have:

2 Photon Chrystals

However I am not interested in hacked items

Uhuh, uhuh.... -_-
Photon Crystals are hacks. If you trade anything not-legitimate for the mag, don't you think the mag should be considered unlegitimate (or at least, acquired by non-legal methods) as well?

Najiril
Feb 26, 2005, 01:35 PM
On 2005-02-26 07:21, Tycho wrote:

I have:

2 Photon Chrystals

However I am not interested in hacked items

Uhuh, uhuh.... -_-
Photon Crystals are hacks.

...What!? Chrystals are hacked!? I didn't know that...
I only got the game about a week and a half ago, so that would explain my ignorance on this matter. I apologize for my Noobishness...<_<

Dek
Feb 26, 2005, 06:39 PM
Dont worry about it. As long as you have gained knowledge about it, then thats all that matters http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

PatserGOUKI
Mar 2, 2005, 08:22 AM
I need a Legit Mag, I don't have many weapons, but I do have:

2 Photon Chrystals
1 Photon Sphere
5 Photon drops
and 1 berril photon

I will trade for a power mag to raise my atp up, However I am not interested in Al rappies or other hacked items, Hence the Legit in the title for those of you who are slow

sorry to bump this thread, but it was so funny...

Photon Chrystal -> LMAO, found in Mines huh?
hahahahaaa, good joke!

I just found Parasitic Gene Flow in normal forest, from a rappy, just to let you know...(LOL)

If you are new to the game and running around with duped, hacked stuff, why ask online for a mag then?

Personal, I think you better raise a MAG yourself! Especially when new to the game.

PatserGOUKI

Rukuss2k
Mar 2, 2005, 11:28 AM
In his defense, he said he found the addslot in mines and traded it for a crystal.

SJ
Mar 2, 2005, 12:18 PM
Yeah...read the post before you yell shit...

Najiril
Mar 2, 2005, 09:04 PM
Dude, Why would I lie about where I got the chrystals in the first place? I'm just mad because I lost a perfectly good addslot to some flippin' hacker who probably had like a bajillion of those photon chrystal thingies...

Are photon spheres hacks too?

Hrigg
Mar 2, 2005, 09:09 PM
Most likely, yes they're hacked or duped. It depends on who you got them from, if you got it from the crystal person, don't trust it.